It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I know you're used to "anonymous sources", but some of us like to have a concrete evidence before forming an opinion.

How laughable are "anonymous sources" then?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think some are missing the point.

CNN thinks voters are stupid because CNN can make them believe anything and control what they think.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Agreeing with anyone who has been a proven liar...time and time again...is that smart...orrrrr...what the guy in the video said ?

You talking about Trump ?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Well Trump openly said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any voters. To me that implies that those voters are stupid as sh*t. From the horse's own mouth...

Jimmy Carr said that Kelly-Anne Conways face looks like she's been hit with a shovel.

Soooo.... Trump said that low-IQ Mika's face was bleeding from a face lift. What does that have to do with my post?

Trump stated something factual. She was bleeding from a face lift. That is a fact she had even admitted. Facts can sometimes be misconstrued as insults but they are just facts.

Saying someone "looks like she got hit in the face with a shovel" is a total insult. Mr. Carr obviously is a disgusting individual who stinks of misogyny. That is a horrible opinion and he should apologize.

Now if Mrs. Conway had really been hit with a shovel like Mika really did have a Bleeding face lift that would just be a fact. Maybe an insulting one but a fact. What Mr. Carr is saying is just disgusting comments.
edit on 30-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
The CNN BS starts around 5:40
youtu.be...

The media BS to undermine and destroy Trump even though some people believe otherwise ... They watched MSN do everything they could to get HRC installed as POTUS and fail...They had their bought and paid for horse in that race and lost...
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's even worse
He would then be saying...all those that listen to us (Hillary voters) are stupid as sh**.

That is literally shi****g the hand that feeds you.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Well Trump openly said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any voters. To me that implies that those voters are stupid as sh*t. From the horse's own mouth...

Let's turn it around then...how many of you turned away from Hillary after entire DNC was exposed in the leaks ?

Did you turn away from HER...when it was proven that the entire party conspired against the other democratic candidate ?

And in the end...because you didnt...you lost.

Plenty of stupid to go around.

The posts in this thread focused on a off the cuff statement made on the spur of the moment, to justify how 'stupid' trump voters are, is laughable. in fact, LOL.

This whole thread is based on an off the cuff statement. How laughable is that?

Not so, it is based on edited and direct statements. Edited to continue a narrative supporting the 'hyuk hyuk" trump angle, and direct from the horses mouth - CNN don't care about reporting news, they care about ratings, and masquerade as a legit news source that "dumb sh!ts" will eat up and regurgitate on demand.

Do you really think that Mohamod Ali could in reality, float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? But he said it, it must be true.. much the same as your claiming Trump culd kill someone and not lose votes.. laughable.

Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence in your job, wording could have been better, but he didn't mean it, and you know it. Where as CNN certainly do mean what they're being revealed to have said. They are pulling the public strings, and so many are falling for it.

cest la vie..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No Mika has never claimed to have had a face lift - just the opposite in fact. Where are the pictures of her bleeding face at Mar-a-lago? Hmmm?

What the producer said was in a conversation, not on Twitter.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Let's turn it around then...how many of you turned away from Hillary after entire DNC was exposed in the leaks ?

Did you turn away from HER...when it was proven that the entire party conspired against the other democratic candidate ?

The posts in this thread focused on a off the cuff statement made on the spur of the moment, to justify how 'stupid' trump voters are, is laughable. in fact, LOL.

Do you think she looks like she been hit with a shovel?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I didnt get that one...Conway looks pretty solid for my taste.

Obviously sour grapes. She's nowhere near what he claims.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What difference does it make what I think? Do you think Michele Obama looks like a man in drag?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What difference does it make what I think?

Arent you here to dispense your opinion ?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

What difference does it make what I think?

Arent you here to dispense your opinion ?

Yeah, about the OP. Not about what Kelly Conway's face looks like.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Do you think Michele Obama looks like a man in drag?

No, I think she looks like a woman in drag, just like her wife, but that's beside the point - the point is that the video is chock-full of 'off-the-cuff' comments, from CNN, not just one - even though that 'one' is indeed the best of the lot.

ETA: and by 'one' I mean the stupid as sh!t comment, not the bloody shovel (note to self, stop mentioning the damn shovel, for gods sake)
edit on 30-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yeah, about the OP. Not about what Kelly Conway's face looks like.

that's a part of the OP video...but anyway...it's your right to not to opine...I was just saying...that's the reason why we come here.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No, I think she looks like a woman in drag, just like her wife, but that's beside the point - the point is that the video is chock-full of 'off-the-cuff' comments, from CNN, not just one - even though that 'one' is indeed the best of the lot.

And this is supposed to make you look any better than the CNN producer?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

CNN is being played hard by O'Keefe.

It's almost predictably humorous to watch the left dodge and deflect from what the contents of the video contain.

Hopefully this takes CNN down a notch.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I am better than this P.O.S - we all are, he's scum - I'm just having some fun - you were the one who asked if she was a man in drag. Of all the questions one could ask, you pull out this triple woman/drag/man crap?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
LOL, this thread sure seems extremely light on CNN apologists.

i'm noticing a trend forming
- everyone here who's been following the several threads on this.. are you noticing it too?

here, let me roll out the main talking points:

> this is not an important CNN employee

> PV edits and manipulates everything they say

(even though this footage shows CNN blatantly displaying this behavior)

> that's just his opinion, man

> it's an edited video, there's no way we can understand the context

...did i miss anything?

i mean, i'm just curious. as the days go by, and PV keeps on hammering down the nails for CNN's coffin, why is it that these talking points above seem to disappear? hmm..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I am better than this P.O.S - we all are, he's scum - I'm just having some fun

Maybe he was just having some fun with his Conway statement too?

If it's okay for you guys to make fun of Michelle Obama, why isn't it okay for someone to make fun of Kelly Conway?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join