It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** CNN producer labels American voters 'stupid as s**t', edits recorded interview.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Project Veritas: American Pravda: CNN Part 3.

Associate Producer, Jimmy Carr, has given us all a further glimpse into the boardroom of CNN - you won't be disappointed.

This is beyond politics - CNN itself, as a media organization with the privileges and protections afforded to it has reverted to a camp of maniacs hell bent on creating a fantasy.

This is 9 minutes long and is basically in 2 parts - in the 2nd part, a TV pre-recorded interview audio was leaked and they have presented it in contrast to what CNN aired.

Their days are surely numbered after this.......

edit on 30-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
He does have a point . Most american voters are stupid as # . Look at the corrupt theives they keep electing as proof of that .

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know...before these 2016 US elections...I never truly believed that the media can or would conspire in such a manner. It all looked too unreal to me.

What I'm seeing after the election...is a conspiracy theorist's best/worst nightmare.

It has forever turned me away from the left...and I was sort of leaning towards. The level of disgusting games...ludicrous scenarios, and the behavior of the losing side...it's out of this world.

I never followed Obama that much...but have conservatives been such sore losers ? It's rather sad to watch.

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

This is exactly what the left has been saying for a while now; they openly insult American people who voted for President Trump.

When you hear a presidential candidate, call millions of Americans sexists, racists, bigots, homophobic, xenophobic, and when you see the cheers of people at the rally, everything is clear. The mainstream media thinks those things about the average American.

If CNN were to be shut down, and rightfully so, the left would be shouting literally Hitler, oppression and what not
edit on 540k2017Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Lets be clear - CNN called their viewers "stupid as sh**", not all voters. It was a rare moment of truth telling by someone at CNN.
EDIT : no, you are right - they did call voters "stupid as sh**". They must have got that line from Hillary Clinton.

The selected editing example is great - CNN caught doing what the accuse Veritas of doing.. just like their fake news accusations accusations against others came back to bite them, so "selective-editing" will now come back to bite them too.

edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lets be clear - CNN called their viewers "stupid as sh**", not all voters.

LOL - Nope - he (the interviewer with an irish accent, listen to it again) clearly said ...'American voter'...to which Carr answered 'they're as stupid as sh!t'

edit on 30-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
He does have a point . Most american voters are stupid as # . Look at the corrupt theives they keep electing as proof of that .

Tsk , tsk , tsk....such arrogant ignorance
Misspelling , nothing to back your views up. No substance.
Take a trip to the US. Meet the people . See if you still feel the same...
Deny Ignorance..

Actually you may be right . We almost elected Hillary , and did elect Obama.

edit on 6/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/30/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lets be clear - CNN called their viewers "stupid as sh**", not all voters.

LOL - Nope - he clearly said 'American voter' (question in an Irish accent - listen to it again) to which he answered 'stupid as sh!t'

Yes see edit above - posts crossed - amazing isn't it... how could anyone watch them after this?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
They are stupid as #. Everthing the journo says is common knowlege/blidingly obvious to anyone who's followed politics.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well Trump openly said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any voters. To me that implies that those voters are stupid as sh*t. From the horse's own mouth...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
They are stupid as #. Everthing the journo says is common knowlege/blidingly obvious to anyone who's followed politics.

I think CNN have been relying too much on their own viewers in drawing that assessment.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Well Trump openly said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose any voters. To me that implies that those voters are stupid as sh*t. From the horse's own mouth...

Jimmy Carr said that Kelly-Anne Conways face looks like she's been hit with a shovel.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In my opinion he is right.

Anyone buying that bull# needs to have their intelligence put in question

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Jimmy Carr said that Kelly-Anne Conways face looks like she's been hit with a shovel.

Soooo.... Trump said that low-IQ Mika's face was bleeding from a face lift. What does that have to do with my post?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think this is more an issue with CNN than the American voter because the Americans I've met across America are unique and not at all stupid, nor their friends and family. Quite the contrary - maybe it's the company I choose to keep and who chooses to befriend me?

Anyway - CNN, hows those bastards aye!!!!!

+46 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Do you honestly believe that he was being serious? I legit don't understand you guys. You are willing to intentionally dumb yourself down, in order to blow things out of proportion. And what for? Just so you could push a fake narrative, and describe tens and tens of millions of people as racist, sexist, bigot, homophobic and xenophobic. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

And all this because your candidate lost.Pathetic

edit on 508k2017Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

What does that have to do with my post?

What does what Trump say some time in the past have to do with 150 million yanks and their respective IQ levels - Nothing.

LOL - CNN thinks ALL Americans - ALL Voters - ALL - are stupid - don't think you can displace yourself from the collective reputation - if you're a yank and you vote - you're stupid as sh!t - CNN just said it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

He's not wrong.

We keep electing the same corrupt politicians into office over and over and over again for decades.

And btw. Project Veritas last video is crap. I'm sure this one is as well.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I think this is more an issue with CNN than the American voter because the Americans I've met across America are unique and not at all stupid, nor their friends and family. Quite the contrary - maybe it's the company I choose to keep and who chooses to befriend me?

Anyway - CNN, hows those bastards aye!!!!!

It's common sense that those who watch CNN would think all voters are stupid. CNN viewers are dumb and will likely mix with other dumb people.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Oh, they must be referring to the majority of voters. Remember them? Those city dwelling fluffers who wanted to over turn the electoral college?

Stupid as # indeed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join