It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You assume he is opened to their recommendations and treatment. Not this guy.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You assume he is opened to their recommendations and treatment. Not this guy.

I promise, I honestly make no assumptions about this guy. Only that even if he were not open to recommendations OR treatment, it would take a conspiracy in the White House just to keep it silent, that's all I was saying.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump has not just "gone bonkers." He has been bonkers all along and now even his own supporters are beginning to see it. It's not the smartphone they need to take away....

It's true Trump's antics cause some consternation and worse among even his core supporters. He's frustrating and embarrassing and more. The door is wide open for the dems to field a leader with class and respect - WIDE OPEN. Yet here we are 40+ pages in with some petty crap he said about some tv personalities I've never even heard of. Stay distracted dems, thank you!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Their OP/ED:

"Trump is not well"

They were allegedly threatened by Trump via the National Inquirer in an effort to extort an apology to Trump from Mika and Joe. WT actual F!?

I was just about to link to that. For an apology? What?! Thin-skin, much?

Redstate: Joe Scarborough: I Updated NBC Executives in Real Time About National Enquirer Threat

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

I remember well the Ceausescu fall. What a great read it is though for someone who doesn't know about that!

There are quite a few parallels between Ceausescu and President Trump, and a lot of red flags that some should be seeing, but don't. Frankly that part surprises me, especially here on ATS where ALL that nonsense would normally get red-flagged with some immediacy.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

thanks for bending my mind alittle, i always enjoy doing that.

I have also had a fleeting thought or 2 about the american people being to blame and YES, i do believe he is a follower more than a leader. Most people ARE followers, we need both.

But we need our president to be a leader. We need a president who is so confident in himself and his actions that is skin is so thick that any insults would just ping or bounce right off it. We need a president to set a good example and as someone else mentioned in this thread, i personally would not allow him around my child.

I completely blame the american people (or at least the ones who brought trump to be our republican nominee, there were so many other better ones). Just as twitter gives us an inside psychological evaluation of don, this message forum board gives us tiny case studies of his followers...they mirror each other.

Very interesting, shocking and sad.

I just do not want anyone, not even his supporters, to normalize this behavior. You can still support him and brag and tout all you want when he does good things, just please do not find excuses for his awful behavior. Please do not normalize this idiot.

However, they probably relate so well with him that the supporters honestly do not see any wrong-doing. don has done a great job of either mirroring his supporters or finding a niche of idiocracy that resonates with the supporters that this whole sect of behavior flies right over their head bc it is already normalized with them.

I grew up where this bad behavior was normal...i understand how easily it could happen to an average weak person. That is why its so sad to me that there is so much more for these people but they choose to ignore facts and the possibility of being better people...they would rather stick up for bloody facelift comments and make sense of blatant lies

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
America is funny, everyone's always leaning to one side or the other.
I think Trump is okay, and a much better choice than Hilldawg.

He's not the worst, and certainly not the best.

I say let the man tweet his heart out! (I don't have twitter).

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

But we need our president to be a leader. We need a president who is so confident in himself and his actions that is skin is so thick that any insults would just ping or bounce right off it. We need a president to set a good example and as someone else mentioned in this thread, i personally would not allow him around my child.

Yes, I don't think I was clear enough in my post to you about just how egregious I feel the message he was sending is. The message isn't about a tweet, it's at the heart of matters a wellness issue. I tend to replay the Sarah Huckabee Sanders reponse back in my mind over and over...."when he gets attacked he hits back harder"....well, this President, any President we elect should not be "hitting back harder" on his own people.

I completely blame the american people (or at least the ones who brought trump to be our republican nominee, there were so many other better ones).

Here's how I see that, and that blame....I don't blame them if they had voted for the Donald Trump they thought they knew...much in the same way that Joe Scarborough doesn't recognize the Donald Trump he knew from years past. I blame them now for not seeing what Donald Trump is or has become and is becoming.

Just as twitter gives us an inside psychological evaluation of don, this message forum board gives us tiny case studies of his followers...they mirror each other.

My sincerest of hope, is that people, even here, will see some of these things for what they are, lower their pride and admit they were wrong before it's too late to do that. I voted for Donald Trump, and I am the first one to admit I made a huge mistake, that I now have to accept responsibility for.

I just do not want anyone, not even his supporters, to normalize this behavior. You can still support him and brag and tout all you want when he does good things, just please do not find excuses for his awful behavior. Please do not normalize this idiot.

The problem here, in my estimation is that anything good that does come of this Presidency is aimed at benefitting Donald Trump and if it benefits other Americans so be it. But those who staunchly support him, will never find wrong in what he is saying or doing....simply LOOK at this thread, how many countless times have you heard "I would rather have a President that says whats on his mind....." ad nauseum.....then go and look at facebook, or twitter, or 4chan, or ANY social outlets where anonymity rules the kingdom....people let loose on what they REALLY want to say with the safety of that anonymity. I'm not taking a shot at free speech, what I am saying is there is no motivation for people to not find it troubling.

However, they probably relate so well with him that the supporters honestly do not see any wrong-doing. don has done a great job of either mirroring his supporters or finding a niche of idiocracy that resonates with the supporters that this whole sect of behavior flies right over their head bc it is already normalized with them.

What I find likely is that the campaign trail even shocked him. I don't think he was prepared for what he perceives as having the ability to do no wrong. I think the campaign trail emboldened what could well be a latent disorder...a Napolean type complex. It will only continue to worsen until someone knocks him down.

I grew up where this bad behavior was normal...i understand how easily it could happen to an average weak person. That is why its so sad to me that there is so much more for these people but they choose to ignore facts and the possibility of being better people...they would rather stick up for bloody facelift comments and make sense of blatant lies

Where I grew up, on the streets of NJ, you had no choice but to have a thick skin...that coupled with being an orphan and no one to relate to really, you always got the opportunity to see the best and worst of people so it doesn't surprise me in the least that people choose to ignore facts...I saw it all the time, but at some point in life you make a choice to either rise above it or give in to it. A true leader and a patriot will always rise above it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bonkers. Please. Presidents have done this for centuries. I look at his tweets like the old 'fire side' chats that were done.

Under Franklin D. Roosevelt, press conferences became less formal as journalists gathered around the president who was seated at his desk. At ease with the press (he maintained he was a journalist himself, claiming the status by virtue of having served on the Harvard Crimson as an undergraduate), he often teased his interrogators. And those whom he regarded as wrongheaded or otherwise irritating to him he consigned to his "Dunce Club."

Even so, it was still forbidden to quote the president directly. Blessed with a mellifluous speaking voice, FDR gave "fire-side" chats on the radio, which was becoming an everyday appliance in millions of homes. These talks are remembered today as a hallmark of his administration, allowing him to go over the heads of the print media and giving him unique access to the public mind.

Read more: www.presidentprofiles.com...

The Dunce Club...Ha!

Do any of you read anything else from the POTUS twitter account and not his personal account? The one that shows how much the administration is actually doing and not reported in the media?

This is not an attack on a journalist. It is not assault. It is opinion. Just like the media gives opinion. It is not even about 'Trump' supporters finding excuses for him. It is about those who voted, like myself, watching the media implode because they are not the lap dogs of the POTUS anymore. They are, in affect, not needed.

Chris Wallace recently discussed the press pool and daily briefings and talked about how, for real journalists, they are just about worthless and that the current state of affairs is grandstanding. This is true. Like The morning Joe and others.

For almost 2 years now I have heard NOTHING but negatives against Trump and still nothing has bubbled up to the top. It is time to give it up and the media, and all the detractors, need to extend the olive branch soon or they will never recover. The fringe may still love it but those middle of the road people want to move on and get the country on track again.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nervous laughter, like when the truth hurts.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: FlyingFox
They can dish it out, but they cannot take it.

Part of being the POTUS is being ridiculed all the time. Someone with character and dignity wouldn't even entertain them or give them the time of day.

That's just like....your opinion, man.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but yous need to hear the other side of the story, all of it!!!

harassing journalists children, really???
if this is true, we got one sick jerk as president!!! the main part I am talking about starts around 16:45 mins in....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

yes i agree that trump supporters saw a change in him and was hoping for the best...however, most trump supporters are not like you, they made a decision and will stand by it no matter how much it stinks.

And not just stand by it (heck, ill stand by trump if he makes good decisions for us)...but make up excuses for his awful behavior.

You can still be proud of your president yet point out when he is wrong at the same time.

Please, just please do not normalize this behavior...in anyone...not just a president. NO ONE should behave this way.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Isn't Joe Scarborough Republican? Why is he hitting on Joe? Makes no sense.

Because they said something true about Donald that wasn't flattering and trumps ego is even more fragile than his tiny glass hands

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

It boggles my mind that they couldn't see it, people like myself pretty much predicted exactly crap like this downto scenarios and we were laughed at saying it would never happen....now they are happening and instead of aknowledging it his supporters act like it's totally fine, despite saying it would never happen!

He is EXACTLY what all of us who opposed him said he was....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Trump continues ranting about Morning Joe.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump continues ranting about Morning Joe.

twitter.com...

Ugh and people compare him to Regan, Regan had class and would be too busy w actual issues than to bother with petty bs....Regan commanded respect through quiet determination, resolve and mutual respect

This chump has none of that

He's a freaking 15yr old in a 70 yr old body

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I recently read the book, Children of Monsters by Jay Nordlinger. Eye opener. We study history facts and narratives about events, but one rarely reads personal histories, especially about dictators, especially about their families. There was a chapter on Ceausescu. Others were Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Stalin, Tojo, Mao, Kim, Hoxha, Ceausescu, Devalier, Castro, Qaddafi, Assad, Saddam, Khomeini, Mobutu, Bokassa, Amin, Mengistu, Pol Pot.

One thing I was struck with was how dictators placed their children in govt positions, with the same authoritarian, brutal, and dysfunctional nature as the father. The personal accumulation of wealth and social advantages over those they ruled who had substantially less wealth and advantages was another common theme. Some children actually tried to break free and live a normal life as normal people during and after their father's despotic rule. The Ceausescus fit all of the above. What was disturbing to me was to acknowledge the similarity of the Trumps to the above.

What Americans have to ask themselves now is how do they use what the Founding Leaders bequeathed us to get rid of the monsters in our govt. They warned us about the boundaries our system should avoid crossing, but it seems even they could not imagine irrationality in a POTUS. IMO they truly must have believed that the product of American Enlightenment would never dim. Unfortunately, we now see the dimming of our own Shining City on the Hill.

One thing, it might be time for the White House physician to share what he knows, just as past POTUS's have had their evaluations released.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So, why was this not released until now? Also, it is ok for them to continue to call the POTUS mentally ill and not fit but when he says something back he is the childish one? They both suck as journalists and the world would be fine if they both quit and never reported on anything again. No big loss with these two....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Amazing, isn't it?

And to think they went after the daughters to coerce them for fealty?! This is outrageous, and now if someone wants to say I personally am triggered, I absolutely am. Even though I am not leftist, I am definitely triggered.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join