It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
He's his own private PR firm lol...

I just realized Trump is .......KILLING THE ILLUSION ......
that has hypnotized society for so long now...
created by PR ... ad people are LOOSING THEIR MINDS ....

because they don't want to wake up from the hypnosis...
they want the dream to continue...
so they can feel better about themselves
while the country goes to #
under fake stage managed politics

edit on 30-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

(LMAO)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Perhaps Mika shouldn't throw bombs if she can't take return fire.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Mika Brzinski, Zbignew Brzinski's daughter.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

There is nothing more important than the laws that will kill or jail you. It is very important who the president is and his words. None of us are safe with everyone hating everyone else.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Here is a good synopsis of the background between Trump and Morning Joe, including the clip which likely tipped him over the edge.

mobile.nytimes.com...

The show continues to eviscerate Trump's policies and behavior this morning, including his bizarre, out of place slam of CNN yesterday during his energy speech. Joe and Mika will be on in the 7 am hour.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Here is a good synopsis of the background between Trump and Morning Joe, including the clip which likely tipped him over the edge.

mobile.nytimes.com...

The show continues to eviscerate Trump's policies and behavior this morning, including his bizarre, out of place slam of CNN yesterday during his energy speech. Joe and Mika will be on in the 7 am hour.

Gossip rag journalism aimed at those who just want to wrap themselves in a blanket of bitterness and hatred.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Whatever you say...lol! It seems to me though, according to the tweets and backstory, it's Trump who is bitter. And butt hurt.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Whatever you say...lol! It seems to me though, according to the tweets and backstory, it's Trump who is bitter. And butt hurt.

If you say so, fella.
Enjoy your echo chamber as you watch Morning Joe.
I am sure you know that is all it is - some strange form of self gratification.
edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Their OP/ED:

"Trump is not well"

They were allegedly threatened by Trump via the National Inquirer in an effort to extort an apology to Trump from Mika and Joe. WT actual F!?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Nope this is some strange form of self gratification. Just FYI.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
What trump supporters do not understand or ignore is that these attacks are weaknesses. I studied psychology in college (still do everyday in my free time im obsessed with it) and twitter gives our president a chance to portray a side of him that ...without twitter...would be hidden, but would still peek through in other ways, just not as obvious.

Psychologically speaking...trump is letting us know that he has the mind span of a child. It is clearly obvious that he cannot rise above anything and his negativity is sharp and pointed at anyone who does not agree with him. All of this thanks to twitter...his psychological analysis handed to us on a silver platter.

Were other presidents like him? Well, i know at least 1 who was NOT...bc twitter just started with Obama's presidency. Obama was very classy on his twitter account...what is expected of a president, but there could have been other man-children as our president but it was not known.

However, being a man-child and having such thin skin IS a sign of weakness in the human race...and the president of the united states should NOT have these qualities.

Anyone who DOES have these qualities that is NOT the president is a danger to themselves and others near & dear to them and we have a president with these weaknesses.

Please do NOT support his weakness, please do NOT make up excuses for his weakness. Its ok to praise him when he does something you deem good, but please...do NOT accept his behavior as normal.

thank you

edit on 30-6-2017 by veracity because: i am sorry about all of my typos

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Trump has not just "gone bonkers." He has been bonkers all along and now even his own supporters are beginning to see it. It's not the smartphone they need to take away....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Gentle Reminder!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

Thanks
and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Jun 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: minor fix

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Psychologically speaking...trump is letting us know that he has the mind span of a child. It is clearly obvious that he cannot rise above anything and his negativity is sharp and pointed at anyone who does not agree with him. All of this thanks to twitter...his psychological analysis handed to us on a silver platter.

Honestly, ive been giving this a great deal of thought of the course of his presidency and more so, over the last 24 hours.

Quite a lot of people, not just here but elsewhere tout President Trump as being such a great leader, but I wonder if exactly the opposite is true....is he a great follower? Is he extremely impressionable? One would think a media giant IS very impressionable and a follower as they have to follow wherever trends are leading them.

This, to me, begs the question, is the US citizenry more to blame for President Trumps aberrant behavior than he himself is? Is he following trends thinking this must be what is going to make him great, by doing what everyone else does?

I'm not posting this in ANY attempt to excuse his actions, in fact my posting history should show precisely the opposite, but if this could even have a modicum of truth to it, then we have to shoulder a bit of the blame ourselves. I mean, if we want change, we have to espouse the change we want to see don't we?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I studied psychology in college (still do everyday in my free time im obsessed with it) and twitter gives our president a chance to portray a side of him that ...without twitter...would be hidden, but would still peek through in other ways, just not as obvious. 

hahahahaha
aaahhhhahahahahah

hahahahaha
aaahhhhahahahahaha
hahahaha

thank you for that
i really needed some comic relief this morning

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I think it is much more simple and dangerous. One of the biggest problems with old age is insomnia. We had to put my brother in a home because he became unmanageable at 68. He would not sleep or eat right. After a stint in the home and getting psyche meds to sleep, he came home and is now functional. Old people with blood shot eyes is indicative of something is wrong, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia. Or alcohol abuse.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Please do NOT support his weakness, please do NOT make up excuses for his weakness. Its ok to praise him when he does something you deem good, but please...do NOT accept his behavior as normal.

Sharing a couple reads

“When Society Becomes An Addict” from a year ago

Our current political mess is something self-identified “recovering psychotherapist” and addictions/codependency expert Anne Wilson Schaef could have predicted, no doubt. Her 1987 When Society Becomes An Addict was both revelatory and prescient.

and

Are You Empowering or Enabling?

It can be a fine line between helping and enabling. Letting a teenager ignore chores while studying for finals may be helpful. Dismissing that teenager’s drug use, drinking, bullying, defiance or violence as “just part of being that age” is not helping.

Yep.
enabling Trump.

.... to add, we don't usually speak up about people like Trump when they're in the private sector, in our families, at work, in businesses, in entertainment, but they have no place in American government! That is when we open up to being run in an authoritarian manner:

What former Romanian dictator Nicolae Ceaușescu can teach us about the age of Trump

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Well you didnt fob it off, admitting you were triggered enough to stab him in the back....LOL

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: alphabetaone

I think it is much more simple and dangerous. One of the biggest problems with old age is insomnia. We had to put my brother in a home because he became unmanageable at 68. He would not sleep or eat right. After a stint in the home and getting psyche meds to sleep, he came home and is now functional. Old people with blood shot eyes is indicative of something is wrong, high blood pressure, stress, insomnia. Or alcohol abuse.

Yes, of course this is all true. Not much to really add to that, with one exception, that being President is not like average citizen daily life. The President is monitored pretty regularly by White House doctors whether the President likes it or not. I would think if an obvious medical concern, such as what you've described were manifesting itself, that a conspiracy surrounding the entirety of the White House would have to be in place to mask a medically unfit (physically) President, no?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No, I think Mika is bitter because she has scrawny chicken legs. Also the best she can do scoring a man is that intern murdering Joe Scarborough.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join