It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: UKTruth

Whatever you say...lol! It seems to me though, according to the tweets and backstory, it's Trump who is bitter. And butt hurt.

No, I think Mika is bitter because she has scrawny chicken legs. Also the best she can do scoring a man is that intern murdering Joe Scarborough.

Clearly you've been studying Trump tweets.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How old is Mika? Her face looks good. Who is her surgeon? I might need him soon

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Whatever you say...lol! It seems to me though, according to the tweets and backstory, it's Trump who is bitter. And butt hurt.

No, I think Mika is bitter because she has scrawny chicken legs. Also the best she can do scoring a man is that intern murdering Joe Scarborough.

Amazing how his supporters parrot him like they have had their brains poured out and replaced w a walkie talkie direct to his desk isn't it?
edit on 6/30/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: alphabetaone

I recently read the book, Children of Monsters by Jay Nordlinger. Eye opener. We study history facts and narratives about events, but one rarely reads personal histories, especially about dictators, especially about their families. There was a chapter on Ceausescu. Others were Hitler, Mussolini, Franco, Stalin, Tojo, Mao, Kim, Hoxha, Ceausescu, Devalier, Castro, Qaddafi, Assad, Saddam, Khomeini, Mobutu, Bokassa, Amin, Mengistu, Pol Pot.

One thing I was struck with was how dictators placed their children in govt positions, with the same authoritarian, brutal, and dysfunctional nature as the father. The personal accumulation of wealth and social advantages over those they ruled who had substantially less wealth and advantages was another common theme. Some children actually tried to break free and live a normal life as normal people during and after their father's despotic rule. The Ceausescus fit all of the above. What was disturbing to me was to acknowledge the similarity of the Trumps to the above.

What Americans have to ask themselves now is how do they use what the Founding Leaders bequeathed us to get rid of the monsters in our govt. They warned us about the boundaries our system should avoid crossing, but it seems even they could not imagine irrationality in a POTUS. IMO they truly must have believed that the product of American Enlightenment would never dim. Unfortunately, we now see the dimming of our own Shining City on the Hill.

One thing, it might be time for the White House physician to share what he knows, just as past POTUS's have had their evaluations released.

putting that book in my queue...thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

I recently read the book, Children of Monsters by Jay Nordlinger. Eye opener.

I will definitely add that to my wish list. Thanks for that.

What Americans have to ask themselves now is how do they use what the Founding Leaders bequeathed us to get rid of the monsters in our govt. They warned us about the boundaries our system should avoid crossing, but it seems even they could not imagine irrationality in a POTUS. IMO they truly must have believed that the product of American Enlightenment would never dim. Unfortunately, we now see the dimming of our own Shining City on the Hill.

Well, at the moment, this President is riding the boundary of legality, and if anyone knows how to do that, it would be Donald Trump. (though, collusion and obstruction noise aside, I think being part and parcel to extortion by way of aiding and abetting the targeting of someone elses kids has crossed that line). However, the Declaration of Independence is very clear on our right and duty as to how to deal with despotic rule.

One thing, it might be time for the White House physician to share what he knows, just as past POTUS's have had their evaluations released.

It could very well be, I agree.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Whose children are being targeted? I find it hard to believe that even Trump would stoop to that level.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Whose children are being targeted? I find it hard to believe that even Trump would stoop to that level.

The subject of this thread, Joe and Mika's teenage daughters were targeted by the National Enquirer with whom the President is personal friends with the owner. According to Joe, they received a call from WH aides as well as the National Enquirer begging him to just apologize to Donald Trump for the Enquirer to not run a story about Joe (which turned out to be nothing), but Joe didn't sucuumb and told them to go ahead and run it.
edit on 30-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

i am sorry, i am so lost, first of all, our president is friends with the owner of national enquirer...not shocking but still...

what was the story exactly?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

first, you need to think back about just what all names obama was called by your converservative media liberal, go back further, to bush, clinton, reagen, carter.... and realize IT COMES WITH THE OFFICE!!!

second, if their claims are true, if the trump administration had sicked the enquirer writers to harass children in an attempt to blackmail journalists to call trump and offer an apology for their coverage, it only confirms any assertion that the administration has some people in it who are quite childish... but goes beyond that to close to a criminal offense.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: IAMTAT

Reagan was bad for the laborer, but at least he was good looking. Trump is ugly. No surgery can help that.

the depth of your post is only overshadowed by it's intelligent connotations.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You can't compare two different eras. Society is dumbing down. More and more on welfare. In a few hundred years it'd be like Idiocracy. Trump would be considered gentleman in that time period.

edit on 30-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No, I drew this conclusion from my own observation, thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I've been following this thread and it was about the President's tweets regarding Mika "bleeding from a facelift" I didn't see anything until now about Trump targeting anyone's kids.

And your post doesn't make much sense either. Where is there any proof that Trump is targeting anyone's kids?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: IAMTAT

Reagan was bad for the laborer, but at least he was good looking. Trump is ugly. No surgery can help that.

the depth of your post is only overshadowed by it's intelligent connotations.

Reagan was good looking? Get outta here!!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump continues ranting about Morning Joe.

twitter.com...

Ugh and people compare him to Regan, Regan had class and would be too busy w actual issues than to bother with petty bs....Regan commanded respect through quiet determination, resolve and mutual respect

This chump has none of that

He's a freaking 15yr old in a 70 yr old body

Yep, Reagan had class. He acted with chimps.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump continues ranting about Morning Joe.

twitter.com...

Ugh and people compare him to Regan, Regan had class and would be too busy w actual issues than to bother with petty bs....Regan commanded respect through quiet determination, resolve and mutual respect

This chump has none of that

He's a freaking 15yr old in a 70 yr old body

Yep, Reagan had class. He acted with chimps.

No, Clinton had class. I miss the days when our leaders were just sexual predators preying on young interns and lying under oath about it. As I recall, there wasn't as much outrage over any of that from the Dems as there is now about Trump's stupid tweets. The hypocrisy is what makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: matafuchs

first, you need to think back about just what all names obama was called by your converservative media liberal, go back further, to bush, clinton, reagen, carter.... and realize IT COMES WITH THE OFFICE!!!

second, if their claims are true, if the trump administration had sicked the enquirer writers to harass children in an attempt to blackmail journalists to call trump and offer an apology for their coverage, it only confirms any assertion that the administration has some people in it who are quite childish... but goes beyond that to close to a criminal offense.

Yes, it's probably as true as every other scandal the media has tried to sell us. None of them have turned out to be truthful. Jesus H. OPEN YOUR EYES and take off the partisan goggles while looking at reality.

No, I don't think Trump's tweets were okay. But this outrage is a bunch over hyped up BS as usual.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

For the record, this is a picture of @MorningMika at Mar-a-Lago at the time Trump is claiming she was "bleeding badly."

source

I got this from a Malcolm Nance re-tweet

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

ya, well what can I say, if it was any other president, I would tend not to believe them. but it's trump and I am sorry, but his own danged actions, his own words, over and over again, causes me to at least consider that it might be true...

it's you with the rose colored glassed if you can't see that!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join