It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes bonkers. Tweets about Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: toolgal462
Whose children are being targeted? I find it hard to believe that even Trump would stoop to that level.

The subject of this thread, Joe and Mika's teenage daughters were targeted by the National Enquirer with whom the President is personal friends with the owner. According to Joe, they received a call from WH aides as well as the National Enquirer begging him to just apologize to Donald Trump for the Enquirer to not run a story about Joe (which turned out to be nothing), but Joe didn't sucuumb and told them to go ahead and run it.

So you bought that one then.

They just kept this one quiet during their months of personally insulting the President - yeah, ok.
This story already has BS written all over it with conflation upon conflation to push a narrative of 'Trump harasses kids'. Only idiots will fall for it... go for it.

As it happens Trump just tweeted that Scarborough called HIM to ask that he help squash a NE article - far more likely than some weird conspiracy of Trump using the NE to harass kids to force an apology.
edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: matafuchs

first, you need to think back about just what all names obama was called by your converservative media liberal, go back further, to bush, clinton, reagen, carter.... and realize IT COMES WITH THE OFFICE!!!

second, if their claims are true, if the trump administration had sicked the enquirer writers to harass children in an attempt to blackmail journalists to call trump and offer an apology for their coverage, it only confirms any assertion that the administration has some people in it who are quite childish... but goes beyond that to close to a criminal offense.

I do not remember ONE MSM news person discussing Obama's mental state or calling for his death. It happens on a daily with the current MSM.

Claims...they are always claims. Like I asked before. Why has this not been out there already? They having been talking about his Mental Health and bullying for months and now after he goes after them for poor news making this is a headline. I call shenanigans on the whole thing. BS. Those two deserve each other....

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Trump continues ranting about Morning Joe.

twitter.com...

Ugh and people compare him to Regan, Regan had class and would be too busy w actual issues than to bother with petty bs....Regan commanded respect through quiet determination, resolve and mutual respect

This chump has none of that

He's a freaking 15yr old in a 70 yr old body

Yep, Reagan had class. He acted with chimps.

No, Clinton had class. I miss the days when our leaders were just sexual predators preying on young interns and lying under oath about it. As I recall, there wasn't as much outrage over any of that from the Dems as there is now about Trump's stupid tweets. The hypocrisy is what makes me sick.

But...but...only Trump bad....women...disrespect...misogynist....left...talking points.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Let me give you a hand:
Obama Bans Himself From Buying Guns? Shrink Suggests President Mentally Ill
‘Coach’ Dave: Obama Mentally Ill or Possessed by Demons

Could you post an MSM article as was referenced.
You just posted infowars and patheos... are you saying they are main stream news..? Pretty convenient to call them that now, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert

For the record, this is a picture of @MorningMika at Mar-a-Lago at the time Trump is claiming she was "bleeding badly."

source

I got this from a Malcolm Nance re-tweet

That's fake news, a clear manipulation... cuz... there's no blood and the Leader said so. I 'think' you're a sad person to misinform the kids this covfefe. The KIDS!1! Sad. So SAD.

Also, thanks for the giggles.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Looks like she is plastered with 20 layers of make up... perhaps by the time she met Trump some blood was seeping through from her face lift and he found it somewhat off putting.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

what about fox news, what about infowars, what about all those headlines I read on drudge report...
of course msn isn't gonna insult their guy, but if you want to compare it that way...
how many times has those that I mentioned above insulted trump??

yous are like bullies on the playground, loving the fact that you can pick on all the little kids. until one day, one of those little kids big brothers come along and dishes some of the crap you've been dishing out for so long back at yas...
and then yous go running home to mommy crying!!! oh well if you can't stand it being dished out at yous and yours... stop dishing out yourselves!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Kryties

Well you didnt fob it off, admitting you were triggered enough to stab him in the back....LOL

You're really desperate to label me aren't you?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I've seen people around here pretend like they are more credible than those sources so I see them as fair game. But here's some more:
Trump calls Obama 'worst president', 'a disaster' after 'unfit to serve' slam
5 Reasons Barack Obama Was — and Remains — Unfit for the Presidency
Obama unfit to serve
edit on 30-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

of course msn isn't gonna insult their guy

We're getting somewhere - an admission of a politically biased main stream media

Good for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

I've been following this thread and it was about the President's tweets regarding Mika "bleeding from a facelift" I didn't see anything until now about Trump targeting anyone's kids.

And your post doesn't make much sense either. Where is there any proof that Trump is targeting anyone's kids?

This is proof that people want to inject their opinions before reading (in this case watching) what others have posted before them.

Joe Scarborough said it in a video in this very thread 2 pages back found here.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
WTF? Trump doesn't roll over and hide from the media? I dare him!! LoL, it's fun watching the left go into melt down mode in hypocrisy! The media shovels lie and lie upon the American people and only the dumbest among us are taking their side. Useful idiots is what Stalin called them.

link   

I've seen people around here pretend like they are more credible than those sources so I see them as fair game. But here's some more:
Obama unfit to serve

Nothing about his mental state or calling for his death in there.
Try again.

link   

link   

Yep, I bought it, and yep I trust Joe Scarborough a whole helluva lot more than I trust President Trump.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: alphabetaone

I've been following this thread and it was about the President's tweets regarding Mika "bleeding from a facelift" I didn't see anything until now about Trump targeting anyone's kids.

And your post doesn't make much sense either. Where is there any proof that Trump is targeting anyone's kids?

This is proof that people want to inject their opinions before reading (in this case watching) what others have posted before them.

Joe Scarborough said it in a video in this very thread 2 pages back found here.

The question:

Where is there any proof that Trump is targeting anyone's kids?

Your answer:

Joe Scarborough said it in a video in this very thread 2 pages back

That right there says it all.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Obama unfit to serve

Nothing about his mental state or calling for his death in there.
Try again.

So what I have to give you a 1-to-1 situation or something? Puh-leaze! You know damn well you are just being obtuse.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Too bad. I believe him, and not a thing you say will change that.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yep, I bought it, and yep I trust Joe Scarborough a whole helluva lot more than I trust President Trump.

You bought an accusation of a crazy conspiracy theory from a guy who has been bashing Trump for months - well done. At least we know for sure you lack even a shred of objectivity and rational thought.

edit on 30/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join