It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters Town Hall Chaos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Today, about 100 protesters were outside a Town Hall meeting that "Mad Maxine' held in Gardena, CA (outside LA).
There was a few live feeds reporting.

Yes, she is definitely running for her re-election which is held in March 2018.
Since she is running and not retiring, she can well expect similar treatment as she received today.

If you start at 1:57:00 an go to 2:04:00 you will see her dash to her SUV into rear drivers side door.
YT Channel

Can not imbed video this time because the number is strange and won't work

edit on 24-6-2017 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Thank you!

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow, if people in California are waking up then we just might have a chance at salvaging america.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

No problemo. If you get the weird links, just hit the SHARE button and a link will pop up like

youtu.be...

The jibberish after ((youtu.be...)) is what you want for video number on ATS feature, the ((yug0fc2e_1s)) part.

I will check out the video, thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

What has she ever done, other than provide amusement to those of us who find moronic politicians entertaining?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Wow, if people in California are waking up then we just might have a chance at salvaging america.

If you check-out my OP about a month ago "Trump Supporters Party on Maxine's Lawn." you will see the contender Omar Navaro in the election next year.
He is going to beat her...by a landslide.

ETA:
ATS Thread
edit on 24-6-2017 by Granite because: added link

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

^^ me when I see articles and videos about Mad Max.

Cheers Mandroid

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They learned last week that the California Universal Healthcare endorsed by Maxine, will raise their taxes by astronomical amounts. Something like $4,400 for every legal adult in the state. For illegals, it's Free! :-)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Found another live stream with better view of the building:

Start at 1:07:00

And this is a better view of the whole scene.

edit on 24-6-2017 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..whew! Karma's a bitch, ain't it Maxine?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Could it be that America is waking up?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Then you must be in a constant state of laughter because there aren't many of them that are very smart beyond self aggrandizement and screwing over the citizenry. They're #ing professionals at those two things. We are talking about politicians, right? Sorry, I just view most of them as subhuman.
edit on 25-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Why do you think I'm all about the lols?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They learned last week that the California Universal Healthcare endorsed by Maxine, will raise their taxes by astronomical amounts. Something like $4,400 for every legal adult in the state. For illegals, it's Free! :-)

Yes and then they dont have health insurance costs... that is the whole point. it would be somthing like $366 a month on average for health coverage. Not a terrible deal if its based on income. I dont live in CA so I have not been following the Universal Healthcare plans they have.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That might explain why those who control the CA state congress shelved the single payer health bill indefinitely so they can "work out some kinks".

Passing that bill and making it a law would cost the state of California 400 billion to start. That doesnt include continually rising costs as it moves forward.
edit on 25-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I hear you. Can't restrain myself most of the time. I just have a difficult time deciphering which is funnier, the politicians or those who insist upon supporting them. I guess it's one of those six in one, half a dozen in the other scenarios.
edit on 25-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Not sure how this is any different than those SJW idiots that taunt politicians with their chants and iphone recordings, making a scene for the sake of making a scene.

It appears the Right is doing the same things they claim to hate.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Could it be that America is waking up?

Check out the #MoreThanARefugee youtube video and the likes/dislikes and comments for the answer to that question.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Before folks paid attention, she was active during the civil rights tribulations.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join