It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Noticed the Putin story was released just prior to this. Recall thinking this is an attempt to counter what is coming since Pol was notified last night (think it was).

Well the Putin story is a hit piece that is mostly fiction. It's even mentioned right there at the end of the article. Deny Arrogance pointed that out already in that thread but the usual suspects are still pushing it iike it's true and a fact.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have a feeling she could be another notch on the Clinton questionable dead list.... Because if she squeals, holy hell...

Whoo boy, yes.

Anybody remember Ron Brown, Bill Clinton's commerce secretary? He was facing indictment, and threatening to talk.

His plane ended up plastered across a mountainside in Croatia.

And a bullet hole in his head for good measure.
There was another survivor, but she bled out on the way back in the rescue helicopter.

I remember that. An X-ray of Brown's head showed a bunch of metal fragments that, for all the world looked like he'd been shot in the back of the head with a fragmenting bullet.

So of course the medical examiner didn't conduct an autopsy, and had Brown's body cremated immediately. As one always does when a "WTF?" scenario from straight out of a mystery story hits you in the face.

edit on 23-6-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Kali74

I agree, expose them all, including Trump, IF he did anything, which remains to be seen.

Clean house top to bottom, both sides and everything in between.

Then implement TERM LIMITS.

Term limits and public ONLY funded campaigns across the board, all candidates draw equally from the pool. Not enough money to run a campaign? Get off your ass and go door to door.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'd rather see Eric holder held accountable for fast and furious. I predict same outcome
edit on 23-6-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I agree, expose them all, including Trump, IF he did anything, which remains to be seen.

Term limits and public ONLY funded campaigns across the board, all candidates draw equally from the pool. Not enough money to run a campaign? Get off your ass and go door to door.

Can we throw in putting them all under oath for the duration of their terms so we can cut out all the political lies and actually have an informed public for once...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wonder if Bill Clinton could also get thrown under this bus?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Wonder if Bill Clinton could also get thrown under this bus?

Not if he is still useful to them but who knows certain people are already gunning for HIllary because she blamed the DNC for the election loss.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

why would they want to speak with her?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well by God, I feel compelled to say "I agree!".
Any word on whether or not hell froze over today?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So this is just a "probe"

...not an "investigation"

Got it

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Got it

No! It's a matter.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: six67seven

Got it

No! It's a matter.

That's what I was referring to: probe (or matter as she pushed) vs investigation
Allow me express myself through dance:

edit on 5918x6759America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If Lynch goes down, then so does Bill and Hillary... I'm not 100% sure which charge would come down on Bill, but im sure the meeting on the tarmac with Lynch broke some laws.. Possibly that they conspired to have Lynch alter her recommendation to Comey.. Just a bunch of political scumbags covering for one another.. I hope she talks, I hope a domino effect takes off...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So... 2pm what time zone?
Where I'm sitting it's past 3...

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That was my thought but I think this came from Washington Examiner. Since it was reported Comey went to NYT wonder if they handed it to someone else so a connection wouldn't be made.

Any connection between the two organizations?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Noticed the Putin story was released just prior to this. Recall thinking this is an attempt to counter what is coming since Pol was notified last night (think it was).

Well the Putin story is a hit piece that is mostly fiction. It's even mentioned right there at the end of the article. Deny Arrogance pointed that out already in that thread but the usual suspects are still pushing it iike it's true and a fact.

Well, how many read to the end of an article. Betting Putin heads tonights news.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting Pol thinks this is the major happening. White House anon mentioned it's stuff that will be talked about for years to come. I remain sceptical but alot of news outlets are picking up on Lynch's story. Please let the hammer fall once and for all.

Pol also said that this is just the start.
"Look forward to many happenings next week."
^ that is the quote^

Forgot about that and sure hoping it is true. The public needs to be inundated with this information to wake up. Then perhaps there will actually be a public outcry for Term Limits and many rules changes..money etc. I saw let it pour and scare the pants off both sides.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

procedural review

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Maybe the Clinton's already put the spiked chains on the bus tires and it is Lynch who is being tossed under the bus before our very eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join