It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Why 2pm?

Because somebody said something on 4chan.
I would post the picture but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
About damn time!

I hope they break her on the stand, make her spill her guts.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What are the Vegas odds that she will accidentally trip and fall to her death around 1:55?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good. ABC News is reporting on this too. Let's start playing Pokemon Go with our politicians and appointed officials. Gotta catch em all.
edit on 6/23/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: saudi

The poster said between then (time of the post) and two pm so I expect this it it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Probe after probe after probe. Will justice even be served? I'm not holding my breath.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I agree, expose them all, including Trump, IF he did anything, which remains to be seen.

Clean house top to bottom, both sides and everything in between.

Then implement TERM LIMITS.

link   
Interesting Pol thinks this is the major happening. White House anon mentioned it's stuff that will be talked about for years to come. I remain sceptical but alot of news outlets are picking up on Lynch's story. Please let the hammer fall once and for all.

link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yes ''no later than 2pm'' and ''things are about to shift in a direction Democrats are going to hate''.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Good. ABC News is reporting on this too. Let's start playing Pokemon Go with our politicians and appointed officials. Gotta catch em all.

I agree.
Clean house.

link   

I have a feeling she could be another notch on the Clinton questionable dead list.... Because if she squeals, holy hell...

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What are the Vegas odds that she will accidentally trip and fall to her death around 1:55?

*cough cough* I hear it coming.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Noticed the Putin story was released just prior to this. Recall thinking this is an attempt to counter what is coming since Pol was notified last night (think it was).

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting Pol thinks this is the major happening. White House anon mentioned it's stuff that will be talked about for years to come. I remain sceptical but alot of news outlets are picking up on Lynch's story. Please let the hammer fall once and for all.

Pol also said that this is just the start.
"Look forward to many happenings next week."
^ that is the quote^

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I agree, expose them all, including Trump, IF he did anything, which remains to be seen.

Term limits and public ONLY funded campaigns across the board, all candidates draw equally from the pool. Not enough money to run a campaign? Get off your ass and go door to door.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I have a feeling she could be another notch on the Clinton questionable dead list.... Because if she squeals, holy hell...

Whoo boy, yes.

Anybody remember Ron Brown, Bill Clinton's commerce secretary? He was facing indictment, and threatening to talk.

His plane ended up plastered across a mountainside in Croatia.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Noticed the Putin story was released just prior to this. Recall thinking this is an attempt to counter what is coming since Pol was notified last night (think it was).

I wonder if the Putin story might be connected to Comey's stopping by the NYT building last night?

"Dammit man, Lynch is about go down! We need something, anything, we can talk about instead of that!"

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is the follow up to the Grassley letter from a few days ago that the liberal media tried to make about Trump and obstruction of justice.

I'd like to see Lynch put in front of public hearing, just like Sessions... bet she would take the 5th...
Bottom line, if they REALLY go after her she could be in trouble...

...But let me throw out another scenario - what Comey said is not enough to indict her. There would need to be more... which makes me wonder whether Lynch is going to be the scapegoat, the 'balance' required to go after Trump for nothing to feign 'impartiality'.

Things are getting interesting - watch closely.
edit on 23/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: stosh64

Term limits and public ONLY funded campaigns across the board, all candidates draw equally from the pool. Not enough money to run a campaign? Get off your ass and go door to door.

For once we agree.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: jhn7537

Whoo boy, yes.

Anybody remember Ron Brown, Bill Clinton's commerce secretary? He was facing indictment, and threatening to talk.

His plane ended up plastered across a mountainside in Croatia.

And a bullet hole in his head for good measure.
There was another survivor, but she bled out on the way back in the rescue helicopter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join