It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Senate announces probe of Loretta Lynch behavior in 2016 election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

From Grassley at Senate.Gov

Judiciary Committee Probes Reported Lynch Assurances to Stifle Clinton Email Investigation Jun 23, 2017 WASHINGTON –

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, Crime and Terrorism Subcommittee Chairman Lindsey Graham and Ranking Member Sheldon Whitehouse sought information about alleged political interference by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch during the FBI’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

The bipartisan inquiry comes as the Judiciary Committee is examining the circumstances surrounding the removal of James Comey as FBI Director. In April, The New York Times reported that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, one of which was said to be authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.”

Chairman Grassley then requested a copy of the document from the Justice Department, which has failed to respond. A month later, The Washington Post reported similar facts and provided further details about individuals involved in these communications. The Post reported that the email in question, sent by then-chair of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Leonard Benardo of the Open Society Foundations, indicated that Lynch had privately assured Clinton campaign staffer Amanda Renteria that the FBI’s investigation wouldn’t “go too far.”

www.grassley.senate.gov...

www.grassley.senate.gov...

Now do you have anything relevant to add?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This has just come across my feed via The Washington Times.....

The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday.

In a letter to Ms. Lynch, the committee asks her to detail the depths of her involvement in the FBI’s investigation, including whether she ever assured Clinton confidantes that the probe wouldn’t “push too deeply into the matter.”

Fired FBI Director James B. Comey has said publicly that Ms. Lynch tried to shape the way he talked about the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s emails, and he also hinted at other behavior “which I cannot talk about yet” that made him worried about Ms. Lynch’s ability to make impartial decisions.
Mr. Comey said that was one reason why he took it upon himself to reveal his findings about Mrs. Clinton last year.

Everyone grab popcorn, if this turns into a full blown 'opening up of a can of worms no-one wants to go near,' it's gonna get nasty. I can't see how she could possibly explain herself without throwing either herself or her Master(s) at the time under the bus.

Thoughts?

NB: As this is just breaking, I will add sources as deemed necessary.

Haha!

I had a feeling today was going to be a good day and this is excellent news to see when signing on to the good old ATS!!

Lol Loretta, the beast that cried for violence, is probably crying in a corner somewhere trying to scheme her way out of this, one can only hope that she flips and takes down Hilldog herself!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm sure someone here has this but, what about that picture of Mrs. lynch wearing a Hillary button at the inquiry into Hillary? Talk about conflict of interest...to put it LIGHTLY.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

I think you're confusing her with Jackson Lee...

Dem lawmaker wears Hillary pin during House hearing on Clinton email probe

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wow. Loretta Lynch's statements dwarf President Trump's "requests" don't they!

Here's more wood that been recently added to the fire...

"Utah GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of House oversight committee, said Saturday that the Justice Department’s inspector general’s office, in addition to a Senate panel, is now looking into whether former Attorney General Loretta Lynch tried to squash the FBI’s Hillary Clinton email investigation."

Full Article: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 6/25/2017 by carewemust because: formatting adjustment

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Everyone grab popcorn, if this turns into a full blown 'opening up of a can of worms no-one wants to go near,' it's gonna get nasty. I can't see how she could possibly explain herself without throwing either herself or her Master(s) at the time under the bus.

Thoughts?

NB: As this is just breaking, I will add sources as deemed necessary.

What's par for the course is that whenever the filthy elites feel their toes are about to get stepped on, some convenient distraction happens.

Either a former black, transvestite climate change denier named Charles Ronald Klump uses an AR-15 to shoot up a night club filled with refugees, democrats, muslims - anyone, really - or a climate-change-proving natural disaster strikes.

S+F
edit on 25-6-2017 by Uberdoubter because: S+F

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oh Boy! Same right wingers...same conversation...different thread...talking and rambling on about the same thing ,over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Since the Obama Admin is not in charge any more, those "distractions" are like to happen...or get in the way of justice, if they do.

Hillary Clinton broke the law and Loretta Lynch kept her from being indicted.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Good.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join