It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Concedes Russians Meddled in the Campaign or elections, whatever you want to call it!!!f

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: mkultra11
a reply to: kurthall

Headline:

White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

The article is about the election, not his campaign. Misleading headline. Fake news.

Uh, The election, campaign....GRASPING MUCH????

You are being lied to and manipulated like many others with a sliver of hope Trump will be impeached. So any article reinforcing your hope, you believe and the journalist knows this.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's well known that Comey made at least one decision based on a FAKE Russian document. All larger countries screw with elections in other countries..both big and small.

Comey did not know that the memo was fake....trump knew we were hacked...BIG DIFFERNCE....Not knowing something is fake does not make you guilty. Comey did not intentionally do anything wrong....trump KNEW when he was saying it was FAKE NEWS it was REAL!!!!!

He sure did try hard to keep supporters thinking it was fake...WHY?????? Unless he IS hiding something

link   

And what do you think of Obama's DHS Secretary saying there is NO EVIDENCE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION WAS CHANGED, NO EVIDENCE OF A SINGLE VOTE BEING CHANGED. What do you say to that?

link   

The accusation was that the Trump campaign COLLUDED with the Russians.

That's quite a reality distortion field that the left lives in.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DClark

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

Nothing will come of the DNC email issue in regards to the primary. The DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want.

link   

White House aides clarified Trump’s remarks and said he believes there was Russian meddling but is certain it did not affect the outcome of the race.

link   
A Swing and a Miss.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

Just a few corrections:

1) It's "course" not "coarse"
2) It's "going" not "goin"

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
www.cnbc.com...

What do you say to that OP? NO EVIDENCE ELECTION RESULTS WERE CHANGED. NONE, when will you ant Trumpers let this go and realize you lost the election and move on like adults and quit throwing a temper tantrum.

When will you Trumpettes stop crowing about the election and move on like adults?

Sincerely,

Those of us in the middle

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

*sigh* Trump never denied the russian hacks but his involvement and rightfully so. Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking but whatever floats your boat i guess. Btw nothing you said came remotely true. You still think there is a russian under your bed. I'm worried that one day you will snap.

Sigh. sorry man its YOUR reading and comprehension must not be that great...Right there in the Posted link are the TWEETS of trump saying it is FAKE NEWS....Its right there in his twitter feed as well....why don't you go RE-READ IT........

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It smells like deflection in here.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

more like

lulz.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: norhoc
www.cnbc.com...

What do you say to that OP? NO EVIDENCE ELECTION RESULTS WERE CHANGED. NONE, when will you ant Trumpers let this go and realize you lost the election and move on like adults and quit throwing a temper tantrum.

When will you Trumpettes stop crowing about the election and move on like adults?

Sincerely,

Those of us in the middle

You aren't in the middle, stop lying. My answer to the question is: when will you stop?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Huh. Please, tell me where I stand. Evidently you know my position better than I do.

This should be good.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I just read the article, having thought I'd be getting some new information...

...in fact the article refers to the WH restating what the President said back in January.

“I believe that the president said even back in January and I’ll read the statement from then, that he thinks it’s a disgrace, thinks its an absolute disgrace. ‘As far as hacking, I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people,’” Sanders said. “I think he’s made it clear and been consistent that, while everyone agrees the result of the election wasn’t influenced, he thinks that it probably was Russia.”

Either the OP can't read, got a bit over excited, or just read the headline and jumped in.

link   
Russia didn't hack the VOTE numbers.

Russia hacked your MINDS.

Which, IMHO ... is FAR more disturbing.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
A Swing and a Miss.

How many swinga do these people get? They a re worse than 5 year old playing T ball. At least the kids get some hits. We're getting into special Olympics journalism territory here.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's well known that Comey made at least one decision based on a FAKE Russian document. All larger countries screw with elections in other countries..both big and small.

Comey did not know that the memo was fake.... stfu:

YES HE DID KURT. Direct from the Comey News Network...
www.cnn.com...

But things move so fast, it's understandable if you didn't catch this. MSM only talked about it for 30 minutes on May 26th.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just read the article, having thought I'd be getting some new information...

Either the OP can't read, got a bit over excited, or just read the headline and jumped in.

A quick scan of Kurthall's thread history will give you your answer, UKTruth.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No no you're confused, this is the part where you're supposed to jump in and defend Trump saying that Russia's meddling in the electoral process is bad.

Methinks the OP has somehow conflated this WH statement with an admission of collusion, which any objective person can see it's not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join