It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Concedes Russians Meddled in the Campaign or elections, whatever you want to call it!!!f

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I would guess as soon as the left stops being whining little babies about it? Which basically means never...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: mkultra11

Huh. Please, tell me where I stand. Evidently you know my position better than I do.

This should be good.

So easy. You lost your claim to the middle and showed your bias when you, immaturely I might add, mock Trump supporters calling them names and then tell them to move on from the election, and not the left and Democrats who clearly can't and won't or we wouldn't be talking about the election today. So you give yourself away quite easily that you lean left at least and not middle.

Trump and his supporters have clearly and obviously moved on from the election WIN and want to get to work while Democrats regularly whine about the election and the media back it up with recycled poorly written propaganda that the left believes.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DClark
a reply to: kurthall

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

Nothing will come of the DNC email issue in regards to the primary. The DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want.

That's not true at all. First, many election laws govern political parties. Second, non state actors can be held as state actors; happens a lot.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Have you ever heard the term Straw man?

Jaden

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

from your link........

According to the report, the Russian effort included email hacks on the campaign of Trump’s Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, and the Democratic National Committee. The agencies said information from those hacks was released to hurt the Democrats and boost Trump, but the report specified that it “did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Given that the above has been known for about 12 months (that Russia is interfering in US elections - Hillary said so during the debates) and appears to be the crux of the article, can you post the actual proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Politicians and Intelligence agents have obviously seen the evidence but they continuously refuse to release the proof, rather insisting that the public accept the words of politicians and intelligence agents as fact?

I give exactly ZERO flux what the White House says, or even Trump himself - show me the specific proof or the whole shebang is a big fat BS circus to deceive the masses.

I'll wait.........., but I want to sight the specific proof of this BS allegation that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Hillary - this is the original allegation so I want proof of it. Folks can shift the goalposts as they please, I'm staying right here on the mark.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stulinka

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

Nothing will come of the DNC email issue in regards to the primary. The DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want.

That's not true at all. First, many election laws govern political parties. Second, non state actors can be held as state actors; happens a lot.

Please cite the specific laws that apply to this case.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So because I call Trump supporters Trumpettes, I'm not in the middle? Eh...nice try.

The Trumpettes are the ones that are # holsters for Trump. I made no bones about doing the same thing to the Obama supporters that thought he could do no wrong. And the Clinton supporters. It's not my fault the last two don't have names that are easily made into another word. And it certainly isn't my fault, nor does it make me any less of a centrist, that you're triggered so easily by words.

No, what makes me a centrist is that I'm not blinded by the right wing dogma, nor the left wing dogma, and I'm happy to call both sides on their shenanigans. All through Obama's administration I was labelled a right leaner, and now that Trump is in office suddenly I'm a left leaner? Nah man, just because I'm left of people like you doesn't mean I'm left leaning. I just don't substitute dogma for critical thinking. Whether that critical thinking puts me to the left of you or the right of you on a particular subject, it matters not.

Don't confuse my mockery of the hardcore wingnuts for anything other than that. I do it to the left just as easily as I do it to the right. You'll notice in my subsequent comment, I did the same thing to those who seem to think the WH statement somehow admits to something.

Toughen up snowflake. Trump would be embarrassed for you.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So because I call Trump supporters Trumpettes, I'm not in the middle? Eh...nice try.

The Trumpettes are the ones that are # holsters for Trump. I made no bones about doing the same thing to the Obama supporters that thought he could do no wrong. And the Clinton supporters. It's not my fault the last two don't have names that are easily made into another word. And it certainly isn't my fault, nor does it make me any less of a centrist, that you're triggered so easily by words.

No, what makes me a centrist is that I'm not blinded by the right wing dogma, nor the left wing dogma, and I'm happy to call both sides on their shenanigans. All through Obama's administration I was labelled a right leaner, and now that Trump is in office suddenly I'm a left leaner? Nah man, just because I'm left of people like you doesn't mean I'm left leaning. I just don't substitute dogma for critical thinking. Whether that critical thinking puts me to the left of you or the right of you on a particular subject, it matters not.

Don't confuse my mockery of the hardcore wingnuts for anything other than that. I do it to the left just as easily as I do it to the right. You'll notice in my subsequent comment, I did the same thing to those who seem to think the WH statement somehow admits to something.

Toughen up snowflake. Trump would be embarrassed for you.

You claim to be a member of Law Enforcement, yet how did Obama support you and yours versus Trump?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UKTruth
I just read the article, having thought I'd be getting some new information...

Either the OP can't read, got a bit over excited, or just read the headline and jumped in.

A quick scan of Kurthall's thread history will give you your answer, UKTruth.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Evidently you haven't. A claim was made, I asked for an explanation of said claim. That's not a strawman fallacy, it's asking for the statement to be clarified.

You should probably bone up on your logical fallacies before you start trying to throw them around, lest you fall victim to the fallacy fallacy.

NotJaden

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: kurthall
Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

*sigh* Trump never denied the russian hacks but his involvement and rightfully so. Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking but whatever floats your boat i guess. Btw nothing you said came remotely true. You still think there is a russian under your bed. I'm worried that one day you will snap.

Sigh. sorry man its YOUR reading and comprehension must not be that great...Right there in the Posted link are the TWEETS of trump saying it is FAKE NEWS....Its right there in his twitter feed as well....why don't you go RE-READ IT........

Most of us do in fact have to read your post over and over again, your writing style is horrible.

Oh and

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Seriously? You had to go the Obama route?

Obama treated LE like garbage, and I've said that more than once.

I've also said more than once that while I don't support Sessions' policies as an AG, it's nice to have a President in office that actually gives a # about folks with a badge.

Not one single time have I ever stated that Obama was preferable to Trump, so your attempt is a complete and total fail. I've said repeatedly that Trump was a superior choice in the election. I don't care for every last little thing that's been done or said since January, but I'd still rather have him in office than Clinton or Obama.

Try again. Put on your critical thinking hats and stop retreating to the same tired old crap that's not only irrelevant to what
I said here, but isn't even remotely relevant to anything I've said in the past.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The ONLY reason I and other Trump people are still talking about the election is to counter the left that keeps bringing it up and can't get over it. Do you realize how ridiculous what you just said is? The OP brought up the election and we are just countering to what he said. The anti Trumpers keep bringing up the election

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Seriously? You had to go the Obama route?

Obama treated LE like garbage, and I've said that more than once.

I've also said more than once that while I don't support Sessions' policies as an AG, it's nice to have a President in office that actually gives a # about folks with a badge.

Not one single time have I ever stated that Obama was preferable to Trump, so your attempt is a complete and total fail. I've said repeatedly that Trump was a superior choice in the election. I don't care for every last little thing that's been done or said since January, but I'd still rather have him in office than Clinton or Obama.

Try again. Put on your critical thinking hats and stop retreating to the same tired old crap that's not only irrelevant to what
I said here, but isn't even remotely relevant to anything I've said in the past.

Then why not give a President a chance who is willing to protect you from the crazies I see you supporting? Seriously! You and I have had a few tat a tats and you know how I feel about what you guys do, but yet we finally have a President who supports you and the danger you deal with and all I see from you is bashing him?

I don't care about the politics involved but seriously man, you are a LEO and Trump is calling for Law and Order and all I see from you is negativity for him?

Perhaps you should find a new line of work? I don't get it?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'm not an election lawyer. You claimed "[t]he DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want." I provided two reasons your assertions were not truthful.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When the Bolsheviks took control of Russia in 1917 a counter revolution was financed by Western Powers.

Trotsky defeated the "White Russians" but the lesson was learned.

The Soviets have sought to influence Western public opinion for almost one hundred years now.

Histrionic outrage is misplaced.

Americas newspapers and universities have been targeted by Russians.

Since 1917.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So you claim to be center, down the middle guy, yet call people "trumpettes" and use Colbert's term of "#holsters " for Trump, Way to be an impartial "Centrist" You are so transparent. And I don't believe for 1 second you are law enforcement, based on how you act and speak.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm not an election lawyer. You claimed "[t]he DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want." I provided two reasons your assertions were not truthful.

You provided two reasons with no backup.

What in this case proves any election laws were broken?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

And the funniest thing about you is next to your avatar it says " A Very Polite Member" yet you speak the way you speak with such anger and malice. Not very polite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join