It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Concedes Russians Meddled in the Campaign or elections, whatever you want to call it!!!f

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix for the ones in denial

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix for the ones in denial

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Denial starts... 3 2 1...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Headline:

White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

The article is about the election, not his campaign. Misleading headline. Fake news.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Except...what does it matter?

Trump would have won anyways because nobody likes Hillary therefore the meddling produced no noticeable outcome.

Keep in mind I don't like trump and didn't vote for either of those two Buffoons.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

OMG, its not fake news....His campaign IS PART OF THE ELECTION>....

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It's well known that Comey made at least one decision based on a FAKE Russian document. All larger countries screw with elections in other countries..both big and small.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Fake news.

Code words for:
News WE don't agree with.

edit on 22-6-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

What do you say to that OP? NO EVIDENCE ELECTION RESULTS WERE CHANGED. NONE, when will you ant Trumpers let this go and realize you lost the election and move on like adults and quit throwing a temper tantrum.

link   

originally posted by: amazing
Except...what does it matter?

Trump would have won anyways because nobody likes Hillary therefore the meddling produced no noticeable outcome.

Keep in mind I don't like trump and didn't vote for either of those two Buffoons.

This is a true statement

Trump would have won regardless

link   

Quote from the article referring to Presdient Trumps statement from January 2017:

“I believe that the president said even back in January and I’ll read the statement from then, that he thinks it’s a disgrace, thinks its an absolute disgrace. ‘As far as hacking, I think it was Russia, but I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people,’” Sanders said. “I think he’s made it clear and been consistent that, while everyone agrees the result of the election wasn’t influenced, he thinks that it probably was Russia.”

He's been consistent in his beliefs. Your claims are wrong and tiresome. There's a reason democrats are 0-5 in federal elections since they began pressing this issue.
edit on 22-6-2017 by Stulinka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

*sigh* Trump never denied the russian hacks but his involvement and rightfully so. Your reading comprehension is seriously lacking but whatever floats your boat i guess. Btw nothing you said came remotely true. You still think there is a russian under your bed. I'm worried that one day you will snap.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You are confusing russian meddling and russia-trump collusion.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: mkultra11

OMG, its not fake news....His campaign IS PART OF THE ELECTION>....

No sorry, you're convoluting and contorting like the article. A campaign is not the same as an actual election.I know, it's hard when you believe fake news too much. The issue is if Trump colluded with Putin which is apparently abandoned now. With your logic they helped Hillary too. Do you care about voter fraud as much as unsuccesful hacking that had no effect on any votes by mysterious 'Russians".

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

Headline:

White House concedes Russia meddled in campaign, but denies it changed the result

The article is about the election, not his campaign. Misleading headline. Fake news.

Uh, The election, campaign....GRASPING MUCH???? trump told us that this was fake news SPIN IT HOW YOU WANT HE LIED OVER AND OVER....
edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 22-6-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Fake news.

Code words for:

Ni, as soon as I identify a misleading headline, then the article purposefully manipulates events and facts or lack of, it's very easy to determine fake news. It is really that hard for you?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Grasping?? Is this a moment of self reflection for you?
edit on 22-6-2017 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Fake news.

Code words for:

Uranium 1 code words for Hillary sold Russia Uranium for nuclear use yet it is Trump who is being accused of colluding with Russia?

roflmao

And just for you Kurthall?

edit on 22-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Seriously, just stop already. I am really saddened by what ATS has become, it used to be a place I came to to read interesting theories and conspiracies. It was a distraction from politics and the day to day crap, and it has just become an extension of the political mud slinging and it truly saddens me.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I think it should be said that Russia tried to meddle in the election, but failed to do so, and we have not seen any evidence or testimony to suggest Trump or his staff colluded with them in their attempts to do so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join