It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Concedes Russians Meddled in the Campaign or elections, whatever you want to call it!!!f

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

Moving the goal posts.......

No one i know of stated the Russians didn't meddle. In fact, i'd bet they've meddled to the greatest degree they could in every election in the US since WWII ended.

What does that have to do with our current POTUS?

(post by Stulinka removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stulinka

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: DClark
a reply to: kurthall

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

Nothing will come of the DNC email issue in regards to the primary. The DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want.

That's not true at all. First, many election laws govern political parties. Second, non state actors can be held as state actors; happens a lot.

Please cite the specific laws that apply to this case.

I'm not an election lawyer. You claimed "[t]he DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want." I provided two reasons your assertions were not truthful.

You provided two reasons with no backup.

What in this case proves any election laws were broken?

I don't have time for your games. Any unbiased reader can decide which claims were correct.

What you mean is that you don't have time to backup what you said.

How sad you life must be.

Life is good, actually. Thanks for the ad hom.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey KurtHall , I bet this didn't go how you hoped it would LOL. I would say nice try but it was not even a half hearted try, pretty weak man.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The Russians DIDN'T "hack the vote".

The Russians hacked and STOLE voter information.

WHY?

So they could HACK your MINDS with targeted propaganda.

This is ONLY possible because of the INTERNET. During the Cold War you'd have to PLANT a real human being inside an elections OFFICE to steal that info.

And even if you DID manage to hide a spy inside...you didn't have social MEDIA to microtarget and BOMBARD people with custom-tailored ADVERTS.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DClark

I'm not a Trump supporter, but wasn't the original claim that Trump was in on it? Also, what ever resulted from the DNC rigging the primary? Just to be clear, I can't stand Trump any more than I can stand Hillary.

Nothing will come of the DNC email issue in regards to the primary. The DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want.

That's not true at all. First, many election laws govern political parties. Second, non state actors can be held as state actors; happens a lot.

Please cite the specific laws that apply to this case.

I'm not an election lawyer. You claimed "[t]he DNC is not a government entity and while we can consider what they did to be poor form, they are a private entity and can do what they want." I provided two reasons your assertions were not truthful.

You provided two reasons with no backup.

What in this case proves any election laws were broken?

I don't have time for your games. Any unbiased reader can decide which claims were correct.

What you mean is that you don't have time to backup what you said.

How sad you life must be.

Life is good, actually. Thanks for the ad hom.

No, I've already substantiated my claims. They don't require sources as they relied on common knowledge. Then you moved the goal posts, suggesting proving hillarys innocence on internet message boards is that important to you, while ironically claiming life is good.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

What about displaying videos of Hillary Clinton speaking and folks listening to her exact words and deciding she's as dodgy A.F?

Do you think anyone who voted for Trump may have done so because of Hillarys own words and deeds and not Russia or any other reason?

??
edit on 22-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If the Russians elected Donald Trump, we owe them a YUGE debt of gratitude.

If the American People were influenced by the Russians to elect Donald Trump, we still owe the Russians a YUGE debt of gratitude.

If American citizens were smart enough on their own to figure out how great Donald Trump would be, based on his history, KUDOS TO SMART AMERICANS.

If Hillary was such a BORE that not enough Democrats came out to vote for her, THANK-YOU Democrats and Hillary.

Bottom line: AMERICA IS IN THE BEST OF HANDS WITH DONALD TRUMP! The Achilles heel is the Republican Congress. They still don't understand what they have in their hands!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
From the videos I watched. Russians hacked your country, like they always do. And they didn't have an effect on the election. Am I missing something ? Are you missing something ? If they have always hacked your country. Does that mean they wanted bush and Obama to win also ? Can we go back further ? This is such a yawn. I can't wait till these headlines disappear from ATS. I'd rather talk about Bigfoot

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Here we go....I have been saying it and saying it. Now all of you trump supporters are going to defend him once again and that is fine. Everything I have been saying for months is coming out in the open!!!! OH, of coarse they deny it had any affect on the election!! LOL!!!! You should be angry he told you it was FAKE NEWS for MONTHS AND MONTHS OVER AND OVER....It is REAL!!!!!! They of coarse are still goin to lie about just what was done, but it will come out!!!
www.yahoo.com...

Moving the goal posts.......

No one i know of stated the Russians didn't meddle. In fact, i'd bet they've meddled to the greatest degree they could in every election in the US since WWII ended.

What does that have to do with our current POTUS?

It's Hillary's "dog ate my homework" excuse or better yet "Russia stole my election"

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
so what? That's never rally been an issue. The issue has been that Trump & Co COLLUDED with the Russians in the election--quite a different matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Trump didn't take the Whitehouse till the end of January well after the election. Anyway

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

www.yahoo.com...

The guy who immediately came out to say that low voter turnout was not Hillary's fault, and more than likely is a Clinton shill, writes an article confirming your bias. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: amazing
Except...what does it matter?

Trump would have won anyways because nobody likes Hillary therefore the meddling produced no noticeable outcome.

Keep in mind I don't like trump and didn't vote for either of those two Buffoons.

This is a true statement

Trump would have won regardless

It would have taken a better Candidate to beat Trump. Are we the only people that can see this? LOL

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The DNC broke the law and favored Clinton over Sanders
Sanders lost the primary after the Democrats favored Clinton
The DNC's emails were hacked
The DNC was forced to step down Debbie Wascherman Shultz
Donna Brazille was outed as being a CNN insider for CLinton
Donna Brazille was forced to step down
Clinton broke the LAW by using a private email server to hide her illegal activities
Clinton used the State Dept for her own personal gain
Clinton setup a pay for play scheme

Russia released the emails that prove Clinton and the DNC acted illegally

The People of the USA saw the proof and voted for Trump

...... Tell me, why is it Russia's fault again?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't see any confirmation of Russia hacking in Trump's tweet. He says if Russia did, why didn't Obama stop them? That doesn't sound like confirmation to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
so what? That's never rally been an issue. The issue has been that Trump & Co COLLUDED with the Russians in the election--quite a different matter.

Collusion as in price fixing?

That is illegal.

What exactly was the collusion about?

Election tampering?

No one has really said how it went down?

Just a lot of screaming about Russian collusion.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well we know for a fact the democratic nomination was rigged. But......What difference at this point does it make

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You are confusing russian meddling and russia-trump collusion.

Exactly. They are two entirely different things, despite Democrats' efforts to conflate them.

The first has been fairly well-documented, but in the end made no difference.

The second is a fairy tale spun by bitter anti-Trumpers, that has never been proven at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join