a reply to: Disturbinatti
I didn't trash God or Jesus pbuh. Because they are not the Trinity.
What you do not understand is that God nor Jesus is the trinity because that is your theological understanding.
My theological understanding is far different that your understanding.
As Jesus was preparing to be restored to His former place as the celestial Son of The Most High El, He revealed to His Apostles that another
representative of God would then take His place on this earth forever. Now forever in this case means till the end of this creation, of course.
The Muslims claim that this replacement [comforter] was Muhammad but the apostle John declares that it is not Muhammad but is that celestial Spirit
that is God.
John_14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John_14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, [not Muhammad] whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring
all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
By this we believe our scriptures have told us that the prophet Joel told us this very thing when he declared ---
Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old
men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel’s prophecy was fulfilled soon after Jesus was put to death ---------
(1) And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
(2) And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
(3) And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
(4)And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
There are some who say that this was only for the Jews but Joel tells us it is for the entire human race who will accept this gift. Joel is correct as
we are told in the scriptures that all men are born into one Spirit and the gentiles grafted onto the vine.
What is the purpose of this outpouring of the Spirit of God?
(1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
(2)Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
(3) Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the
Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
(4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
(5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
(6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
(7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
(9) To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
(10) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the
interpretation of tongues:
(11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
(12) 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
(13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink
into one Spirit.
You can now understand that that the Holy Spirit was given to the entire human race to build the church and keep it as Jesus would want. Does that
mean the Father and Son are diminished? Not in the least does it even apply to that idea. This is the Triune God Head. This is the Christian Trinity
which are the tools that Jesus gave the church as a means to control evil. There is but one Holy Spirit with many weapons to guard the congregations
of Christ Jesus. The Trinity is Spirit and not an entity as most are misled.
The mistake that most critics generally make in their disagreement of the trinity is that they regard the third source of the God head as an entity
such as “The Begotten Son Jesus” is declared. But once it is shown, by our scriptures, that the third part of the Christian God is His Spirit
which is poured out upon all flesh, then it is shown that we are not understanding that Spirit as terrestrial but that Spirit is that which is the
substance of The Most High El.
Now prior to this outpouring of the Spirit upon the human race there was no trinity of the God Head given to the Adamic race. In light of this
understanding this was not a creed of men that determined Trinity, but was "The Most High EL" who gave the gift of His Spirit to mankind and was first
shown to the Jews and then the Gentiles. This is not an entity as you might imagine but is a Spirit from God. Just as no one can openly show God,
this is then a matter of theology.