It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicene Creed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

What were arguing about then?

Yeah as I said in my last post, your comprehension skills are not hitting the top floor in this thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
a reply to: whereislogic
Show me evidence Jesus pbuh is God.

The same evidence you quoted as Jesus denials.
But I couldn't be bothered. I know you only cherrypick the sentence that support your views but totally ignore others which against. For example, Jesus admit to Pontius Pilate His Kingdom of Heaven. But you ignore that. Again the opening of John, "In the Begining, there is word" and "word become flesh." The christian understood that meaning very well. It's the logos. But of course muslim like you cant understand that. Do you know what logos is? Do you know Jesus already exist in the begining along with God the creator? Do you know Jesus name is already chosen before Jesus was born? Do you know what Jesus mean? Of course you don't know that. Like I said almost all western scholars agree the The Gospel of John tell the divinity of Jesus Christ. Not to mentioned, almost everything Paul write about God, he included Jesus side by side. He even teach The Greeks to pray for Jesus. Why do you think the Jews would want to kill Jesus in the first place?

But you continue to refuse that. Wait didnt you earlier imply The Council inventing the trinity? You just cant admit you are wrong, can you?
Continue to be ignorant and it doesnt matter to me. Because what you think is not what the christians and scholars are taught and believe. They will certainly ignore you for amateurish intrepretation. But who cares.

Show me evidence of trinity in the Bible.

Trinity is a latin word. The Bible has no word for latin's trinity. Although, the bible didnt spesifically mentioned the relationship in trinity contextual, the Bible did explain the 3 distinct persons or images of God, The Father, Jesus as the Son and the holy spirit. That is why all the disputes rise among the christians themselve as the nature of Jesus Christ. And Tertullian write trinity mainly to address that problem. But of cource, you cant find that because you are too preset with only one image of God.

That you can't has been established so what's your deal?

I cant? LOL. That's very amusing. Dont quote on me. Google "scholars opinion on origin of trinity". That should prove how wrong you are. Did you read, my post on scholars opinion regarding trinity few pages back? No?

Eastern Shadow doesn't even think that God is good ir satan evil or at least know why as he asked me why so good choice of an ally.

Excuse me? What are you mumbling about? Are you drunk? You cant even put your sentences into coherent meaning.

Regardless of all his nonsense that he assumed was true, Paul being the inventor of trinity and I would love to blame Paul, can't stand the guy but the truth is the truth and he didn't.

Did I said he invented trinity? Hmm... Your reading comprehensive is amazing. I said, he believed Jesus is God.

It wasn't mentioned until people got confused and paganism started to creep in, the proverbial nail in the coffin was at Nicea.

Ever since the Creed has been indestructible because Christians don't want to believe that for 2,000 years they worshipped Jesus pbuh against his will.

It was his enemies who accused him of making himself equal to God but he denied it saying "Of my own power I can do nothing."

He denied being God when he said he had one, "Our God is ONE God worship HIM."

It was his enemies that elevated Paul and who earlier even sent him, the Romans and the Herodian Benjaminite Jews.

It is the Christians who will worship the dajjal/antichrist with the Synagogue of Satan as they will think he is Jesus pbuh but the Synagogue will know better and you will think they've accepted Christ because they worship the dajjal/beast/antichrist.

You've been warned.

Islamist Theology by Disturbinatti, A professor from University of Hypothesis Trinity based on Islamic perspective.
Good luck with your hypothesis.
edit on 27-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti
Well I can only speak for myself in saying that I'm not arguing with you. Just making sure other people don't get the wrong impression about the historical facts that demonstrate what led to the development of the doctrine of the Trinity and how it compares with what the bible teaches.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Only important thing that happened at the Nicene Council was that Christianity was introduced as the official Roman state religion. No books were omitted, no canon was directed, nothing much other than producing a creed Rome could live with. Constantine and Rome have owned the Church ever since.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join