It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs needs our positive thoughts right now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Prayers for Jim, a top, top man imo.

Personally I thought he was bang on the money with the stuff I read/watched of his.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hoping he pulls through somehow.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

That is bloody terrible news.

I hope that the management will pass on the warmest regards of the membership in this dreadful time, and that he recovers as far as is possible, from whatever ailment led him to this point.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Let the meditation for em begin

=] together

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I wish him the best. Also are they looking to do a transplant? WTW I had no idea you guys had a book.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Thought I'd show the book since I mentioned it earlier...

This is the book Jim Marrs wrote for us back in 2007/08...

I just got back from a trip to the Yucatán with my 15 year old son, trying to see if I could spark a little interest in Anthropogy and give him a glimpse as to why I chose to study it. But the Above Top Secret book was the one I brought for him to read during the flights down from NY and I think he was far more interested in the material contained within the book than he was with the Temple complex at Tulum!

It's a little bittersweet though in light of Jim's current health issues. Crossfire was one of the first "conspiracy" books I had ever read and it led me down the dark path and into the light that is ATS and now have many of his books. Even when Indisagreed with his conclusions, it was hard to argue with the veracity of his investigative reporting. He truly is one of the last of a dying breed in that sense.

Honestly, I had it not been for Robert Anton Wilson, I probably never would have stumbled across Jim's own work. What a lousy week. 3 of the biggest influences in my life staring down the devil. My older brother passed away this last week just a couple weeks shy of his 48th birthda (his funeral was the day aftermath birthday) , my mother is dying of cancer and now Jim has taken Ill. One of the most important things Iearned from reading Jims work was to always look at every possible angle and even when it disagrees with your gut, follow the evidence. The evidence doesn't lie. Only the interpretations people wish to place on that information can be obfuscated. My thoughts are with Jim and his family right now and I'm hoping he can somehow pull through this.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Mr Marrs sets the standard for TRUE JOURNALISM! Wishing him the best!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
He's fighting the good fight according to those close to the situation

I'd expect nothing less. Also, at a time like this, being surrounded by friends and loved ones is all that matters.

Hold fast Jim - may the following seas bring you to the shores of your destiny.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My prayers go out to him. How very sad that he has to face such health issues.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Best wishes, Jim. Sending you positive vibes.

Restricted

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That is terrible to hear. Jim is an amazing author and I urge everyone to read his book Our Occulted History, which essentially summarizes the entirely of his work in a simple, chronological form. He is a theorist's theorist. I hope he can pull through...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Very sad news. One of the best - if not the best - authors of conspiracy litterature in the world. I feel that all his books are equally good concerning their respective subjects. My 3 gamechanging favourites are Crossfire, Rule By Secrecy and Rise of the Fourth Reich.

My prayers go out to you Jim, and your loved ones.

May all the pain subside and may rays of love embellish your strength in this awful fight.

- JoeSignal

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sorry to hear his health is bad, I hope he pulls through.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sending out positive thoughts and well wishes to to Jim Marrs.

I've watched just about all his interviews and lectures on You Tube and always enjoyed them.

Hope he gets better soon; we still need him.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Prayers for all involved.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wha...!!!

Sorry to hear! I've always enjoyed the time we've spent together over the words in his books.

Wishing for a speedy recovery. Prayers and thoughts to a true original!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hate reading this. I think highly of him as a person, and hope for his speedy recovery.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Was always a good investigative journalist and always a trove of information and a great thinker, and a good person.
Thoughts go out to him for sure.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Jim,

Thank you for your work, your material, and the focus for our field.
You have several people in this world that appreciate what you have given, and that are sending their thoughts your way.

Someday I'd like to shake your hand... be it in this life or the next.

~Winter~

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I will not pretend to know Jim but judging by the many who put in a good word or two about him I reckon he's a an important and influential member who deserve our utmost respect.

Saw a link and will have a read on some of his investigations to get to know him better.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join