It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs needs our positive thoughts right now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

You know, it's sobering when we hear about the staples of life here at ATS, when someone so indelibly etched into our culture takes a hit like this. It reminds us that this whole existence shouldn't be taken for granted.

I think as soon as Jim is better, he needs a good Jim Marrs dedicated weeklong UFO fact finding mission out near groom lake...throw back a few, cameras trained at the clouds, sit around a campfire, have some laughs, see absolutely nothing but be witness to some great intellectual conversation from him. He has a lot to tell.

Jim, when you read this, and I know you will, just remember, it was my idea haha

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
From what I've heard from Jim, he's lost vision in his right eye only, We pray it will come back but as he puts it - "he still has one good eye".

Classic Jim Marrs.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Best of luck Jim. You have changed the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'll never forget the first time I was ever doing some serious research on the JFK assassination, this was a bit before the JFK movie came out, I delved deep into his book Crossfire.

At that time I thought to myself, what an unbelievable talent and critical thinker this guy was. After watching the movie, I was struck at how the themes were incredibly similar; it wasn't until months later I realized his book was a source for the making of the movie.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
GOOD NEWS!!!

Apparently positive thoughts and prayers work!

Jim is holding his own and the dialysis is working!

He's not out of the woods yet but this is VERY GOOD NEWS!

I'm going to call him tomorrow and see how he's doing.

Thanks for the update. I am so glad to hear that. Tell him we are rooting for him and lots of love and positive vibes are going his way from my household and from ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A speedy and full recovery, Jim Marrs.
You are a very valued person.
We'll wait till later to start mining your understanding of the conspiracy subjects so close to ATS hearts. ( you have many ideas to explore )
" NGC "

VF

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
From what I've heard from Jim, he's lost vision in his right eye only, We pray it will come back but as he puts it - "he still has one good eye".

Classic Jim Marrs.

Thanks so much for the updates!! He seems like a very positive person and I deeply appreciate that - it matters how we go through life, even when life deals horrible hands...

Still sending the light his way!

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SpringerI have always loved Jim Mars, I haven't found the same horse# as you normally find with people like Greer, Wilcocks, and sorry to say Icke.

Jim has had some really good stuff and didn't take flight to fancy like the rest, in a strange field.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My thought and hopes for a good recovery are with you Jim! Thank you for your contributions over the years here!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sorry to hear, kidney issues are no fun at all. Mine started having issues from poor drinking habits(soft drinks, tea and sport drinks) was getting 2-3 kidney stones a year(said to be worse than natural childbirth pain-wise) scarring my kidneys up on the way to failure; if I didn't make a change to natural lemonade/limeade as the constant staple; to dissolve the stones that try to accumulate. I have a huge bladder stone that rolls around and hits a spot from time to time (like a knife right to the anus) that has been slowly dissolving.

I tried a ginger ale at my local billiards place Sunday; and I was about ten times thirstier after having drank it, my entire mouth was also extremely dry.

Drinking responsibly has more to say than; just that associated with alcohol overtones.

I wish the best for Jim Marrs and his family.

edit on 27-6-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Prayer for him going out!

Rebel 5

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Adding my good thoughts and prayers to the mix also. I may not stop by as often as I did in the past but I enjoyed his forum and they made me think.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hope he's okay.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
God Bless

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have only met Jim once at the Ozark Mountain UFO conference last year. We didn't get to talk long as he was in high demand... which is totally expected, but his wife and I had a few chats. She is very lovely. I am sending lots of love and healing energy his way.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

M,

Any change with Jim?

I'm certain you already have, but please give him our best

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Jim Marrs is who got me started to open my eyes to the world for what it really is. I can remember reading "Rule by secrecy" and being mesmerized unable to put it down.Through the years I have went on to disagree with alot of his views , but none the less I still find him a great inspiration and feel blessed to have run across his work so many years ago.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Jim Marrs is up there with the greatest journalists ever. I hope he will recover soon and rewarded with an other 50 years on top of the years he has now. Stay with us and continue to illuminate us Jim.

edit on 3/7/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
God is calling one of his warriors back to knight him. Prayers Jim!!
edit on 6-7-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Read a few of Jim Marrs' books over the years and really enjoyed them. I didn't know about "Above Top Secret" (the book) until now!

Cheers and best wishes Jim.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join