It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs needs our positive thoughts right now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The one and only Jim Marrs, a friend of ATS/The Above Network, LLC (he authored our book for us back in 2008 and came to our Guy Fawkes Event in NYC to speak) and a personal friend of mine is in bad shape at the moment.

He is on dialysis at home and has apparently lost his eyesight. He's fighting the good fight according to those close to the situation but I figure we can all take a moment and think of him.

Whether you agreed with him or not (I disagreed with him on many things) it didn't matter, he always had a smile and a kind word. If only the rest of us on this spinning ball in the middle of space could get to that level of decency...

He is one of the pioneers of literary thinking outside the box and is as honest as any man I've ever known. He opened up the JFK assassination to genuine scrutiny and has always had interesting theories on the UFO/UAP Phenom.

My thoughts are with you Jim Marrs.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I will pray for him

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Prayers and positive vibes to Jim and all concerned.

edit on 18-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Big fan here.
Not always in full agreement but always full respect.

Sending best vibes.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is heart breaking. I know we all get old (and he's only 73) but to get sick on top of this aging-thing is so unfair. I really like his mind and find I tend to agree with much of what he says/thinks or opines.
So sorry to hear this. Is the loss of eyesight permanent?
Terrible news.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sounds like a special guy-definitely keeping him in my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My prayers go out to you Jim..

You have always been one of my favorites..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
May God heal him

Jim Marrs is one of the greats. One of the first MSM guys who came over to the truth and started to tell it

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Big Fan of Jim Marrs. I've read "The Fourth Reich" and "Trillion Dollar Conspiracy". I wish him well. Anyone have a recommendation on what his best work is, I'll check it out.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Was an honor to meet Jim back in 2007 at our event.

I wish him all the best and a full recovery.

A great guy all around and so knowledgeable about so many things.

It was a pleasure to talk to him and I'd love to see him back up and running soon.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This strikes a particular chord with me, particularly on this day. My father was on dialysis for several years and made the switch to peritoneal dialysis late last year in the hopes of improving his quality of life by doing dialysis at home overnight while he slept rather than three times a week at a clinic.

Things didn't work out the way he'd hoped and long painful story short, he died a few months ago.

I'm not terribly familiar with Mr. Marrs but from what you say, he sounds like a good guy. My thoughts are with him.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm rereading a Marrs book right now and few books rate a revisit. Wishing him the very best and YES we as a nation owe him great thanks for his incredible work on the murderous coup of JFK. Thank you, Jim Marrs!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is what he wrote in my copy of our book, we were at the L.A. Airport headed out to a friend's house and he said he had something for me, we walked into the bar while we waited for the car that was going to pick us up and he presented me the ATS book with this inscribed in it. I'll never forget it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Rise of the Fourth Reich is still one of my favorite books to recommend to people unfamiliar with conspiracy theories. I also have the ATS book as well as Alien Agenda. My prayers for healing go out to you Mr. Marrs, you are a truth teller with a down-home sense of humility and humor, a person I have a great deal of respect for.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I do hope Jim recovers, I wish him well, as I think we all do.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sending a million positive thoughts and prayers!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Positive thoughts to and for Jim. He always seems open to conversation whether he agrees or disagrees.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

He is a gem among Mensches isn't he?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
best to Marrs....

I heard a news factoid a few days ago on C2C AM, All-Night Radio Show....

& now here's SO on the 18th posting a thread... I assumed he was out of trouble by now ...

again, best wishes for the man & family

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join