It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

As in the Days of Noah ...

So, no, no alarm bells, not for the vast majority of people. No one saw the flood or believed what Noah was saying right up until the rain started to fall and really not even then until it didn't stop and it become obvious they were going to die in the flood.

We were told to watch so that we would know the season so that we would not be caught unaware, but most people won't realize it until it's too late. How many churches actually teach about the end times? In fact, there are entire dedicated to the teaching that it's all already happened and over and done with despite the fact that Jesus has obviously never come back.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I believe we are in the days right before the rapture of the manchild (Rev 12). Internet is full of interpretations on the stellar/planetary alignment in Viirgo that will complete Aug 21 (solar eclipse) and up to Sept 23 2017. Pope Francis who usually doesn't speak on that, compared us all the believers to the manchild born of the woman in revelation 12.

edit on 22-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

think about it logical people. If a person comes with magical healing powers and can turn water into wine, walk on water and blah blah blah

do you honestly think he will be walking around the streets. Or maybe the government will get him, turn him into a weapon and try and harness his powers?

also we heqar a lot of about end of days and prophecy etc. I thin kits abit ignorant to thin kit will happen in your life time, as a 100 years of your life is a blimp on the radar compared to the billions of years earth has existed. The earth will keep on moving,. Human will end up killing their own species off or a natural disaster will happen.

If people believed in themselves more than they believe in spooky beings I think we would evolve so much quicker.

edit on 22-6-2017 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

You underestimate the power of God given thru angels, thru nature, and also thru anointed people. The world governments are not all powerful. They have as much power as allowed to them by God to operate temporarily, be they fulfilling it by doing good or bad, unwise.

I know a couple of people, some doing miracles, healings, others delivering prophecy.

Soon the angelic powers will intervene in this world for the sake of the elect ones.

Otherwise, if left to our own destructive nature, of the world as combined ill will of most people, we will end up mikserably as civilization and species. Apparently that is NOT in God's plans for humanity, otherwise He would simply let us go that way. We had plentiful occasions to do so, let mention only the Cuban crisis and the crisis in 1983 that was even worse...

God's plans do not end here. But may be they will be fulfilled by selected few who will be willing to follow God's plan for them. The choice is free, and given to everyone, especially to those who are already in encounter either directly to God (fewer) or thru His annointed ones.
edit on 22-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

has any of these people you " know " cured an amputee ?

if - yes - citation required

if no - well................................

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Out of the many priceless errors of English usage that have appeared on this thread, "a blimp on the radar" is so good that I think I may steal it and use it deliberately in conversation.

Anyway, carry on.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Oh, do.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Probably wouldn't be the smartest time for Jesus to come back.

He'd be labeled a long-haired Communist SJW libtard who only cares about his "feelings"...

Then again, it would be kind of funny watching people tell Jesus to get a job..

Maybe not....

Revelation 19: 12-15
"His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."
edit on 22-6-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No one is coming back , They left for a reason. It's up to us now to learn how to live longer and explore the Universe.
edit on 6/22/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: underwerks

Probably wouldn't be the smartest time for Jesus to come back.

He'd be labeled a long-haired Communist SJW libtard who only cares about his "feelings"...

It’s a bit late now...

Then again, it would be kind of funny watching people tell Jesus to get a job.

Well... they’ve been telling me to get a job for years, but I refuse to cut my hair.

originally posted by: Willtell

Jesus therefore can be right here on ATS and we'd never recognize him

Apparently, I’ve been here all along.

originally posted by: shlaw
If he does, it's about time. There's nothing worse than
an absentee landlord still demanding payment - borders
on severe irresponsibility.

Try telling Trinity Church in Manhattan who their landlord actually is.

originally posted by: TzarChasm

the scary concept is if that does happen and people just let this messiah figure take over the world.

It’s not, and never was, about “taking over the world”.

It’s about delivering a message, potentially a final one at that.

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

If Jesus does come back, we'll probably kill him again.

Read the previous reply above.

originally posted by: rickymouse

Don't worry about that, they will either dope the Messiah up on antipsychotics or put him in some sort of an institution as soon as he starts to mumble any truths.

They tried that one, Aripiprazole to be precise.

originally posted by: CB328

Well, considering he's dead, I'd say no.

That’s not what they’re saying in Ye Olde Blighty. Watch the footage of the march yesterday, listen carefully.

originally posted by: silo13

Not sure what you mean by 'no prophecy can be correct'.

Some prophecies are but a logical warning. Fail to heed and so it might pass.

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

It's up to us now to learn how to live longer and explore the Universe.

Except we’ll never reach the stars if we proceed into blowing up the planet.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Many shall perish in the beginning. The scripture ye quote represents beginning and ending of tribulation period, not all same events/time.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Is Jesus Christ about to appear?

Which Jesus Christ are you talking about? The kind and gentle hippie Jesus? The pretender to the Jewish throne Jesus? The sorcerer necromancer Jesus? The super warrior Jesus of Revelation? The dangerous child Jesus?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

No, the only one true Jesus is coming back and He's going to lead the fight against the sick freaking evil in the world.

Scoff all you want - in the end - we win.

peace

edit on 1115Monday201713 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It’s no longer an “if and when”; it’s a “here and now”.

Seemingly, most everybody didn’t read the memo...

I have received the Eleventh Commandment

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hey ntech

As you know I'm a self-proclaimed witness/self-made prophet.

So take this for what it's worth, but Christ has already returned. He walks amongst us, hidden in the crowds, learning about modern day people, seeing our vulnerabilities, our weaknesses and our faults.

Tribulation has indeed already begun and the Apocalypse is upon us. Within 2 years, everyone is going to wake up.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well they have been saying just that now for a long time. I dont know if you ever will see Jesus show up but if he did he sure would have to be the master of disguise because no one would believe it.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Youngan you say two years, I'm just real curious now as to why you think Jesus would show up in two years?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I do think the Rev 12 sign has meaning, but I'm not sure it means what so many want it to.

It may in fact be the sign that the actual Tribulation is beginning and the seals are going to start being opened. That means we need to look for the Riders over the course of the year following.

Or it may mean what so many are hopeful it does ... that we are about to go.

All I know is that whatever will be will be in its own due time.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tennison
Well they have been saying just that now for a long time. I dont know if you ever will see Jesus show up but if he did he sure would have to be the master of disguise because no one would believe it.

'Every knee will bow' -

Only one man can do that and believe me he'll not be in disguise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join