It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Tennison
Well they have been saying just that now for a long time. I dont know if you ever will see Jesus show up but if he did he sure would have to be the master of disguise because no one would believe it.

'Every knee will bow' -

Only one man can do that and believe me he'll not be in disguise.

No He won't and He won't be some hippie vagabond either, not the way He's described. He comes as the warrior king this time around and when he steps onto the mount it will split.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Well now, they didn't recognize Jesus the first time he came. But to each his own. I can't speculate how he'll look if he does return any time soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I worry about the way pope Francis leads half of world's Christianity more and more. Initially he came in the name of a change that was discussed before and much more after his election. 4 years later, there is little to be seen done, except for words and promises.

Thus the giving communion to divorsed and remarried couples became the major issue for years debate, sidelining practically everything else. The gays were asked for forgiveness by the pope, instead of addressing the issue

Francis declared the day before that he is going to stay, not going anywhere, that Abracham was called also at the age of 80 to serve God, that most cardinals were old too but that was OK...Only, Abracham's lifespan was...147 years?

Apart of the age issues, isn't it troubling that Jesuit pope is actually not doing any update of Catholicism, that other Churches already did (evangelicals) or lived with for centuries (orthodox allowed 3 marriages and married priests for time immemorial). I could say more, but prefer to wait and see where Francis' own steps will lead him to. In the year of the 100th anniversary of the landmark Fatima prophecies. Having also in mind what St Malachi wrote for the last pope that according to his list is exactly Francis.
edit on 29-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Me too, I'm tired of picking up after that slob!

On a serious note, I think you're right.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tennison

They recognized Him and rejected Him.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Fabulous post - I just need some time to work through it.

One thing I can say is when the new Pope came in (when I was in Sicily) he was all for reform, etc.

Then, his whole family was killed in a car accident. I know, for another thread but something to keep in mind.

And that homosexuals were given forgiveness? All fine and good as long as they're not still 'practicing'.

Anyway - I'll be back - just wanted you to know I appreciate your post.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I repeat.

Humans are a "crop" planted on earth.

The crop cycle is 7,000 years.

Christ comes 2 times in the cycle, i.e. every 3,500 years.

Christ came 2,000 years ago, so he's not due to return for another 1,500 years.

This 7,000 years is "one generation."

All the souls reincarnate over and over in human bodies, until the 7,000 years are up, and the crop of "souls" is harvested.

We know these things from the bible:

In Genesis, the Elohim create man in their image, where it says,

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion .. -- KJV, Genesis 1:28

Right there in the book of Genesis we have the first clue: "replenish"

Man is created and then told to go and fill the earth "once again" with his seed.

It's not the first time man was created, nor will it be the last time. It's a crop cycle.

Again, we have the "Magi" come and find Jesus. They looked at the configuration of the stars in the heavens, and determined that "Hey, Jesus is here, Let's go find him!"

How did they know Jesus had come? The stars told them. How could the stars tell them? Again,

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: -- KJV, Genesis 1:14

So, the Magi, the three wise men, knew how to read the time cycle by the position of the lights in the heavens, and since Jesus comes the same time every cycle, they knew that he must have just been born, so they went looking for him.

We look at the stars to determine the seasons of the year to plant crops and harvest crops, and there are several time cycles of different periods, that the "wise" men know about, which the common folk don't know.

the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. -- KJV, Matthew 13:39

So, at the end of this generation of 7,000 years, Christ comes with his Angels, and reaps the harvest of souls.

This world then comes to an end, for all of us, and a new generation of 7,000 years comes after with different souls going through the same dramas we went through, for their development.

Our world, that we live in, this generation, is created in six days, with one day rest, so 7 days, and 1 day is 1000 years, so that's 7,000 years. That's the crop cycle. That's when the perfection of souls is finished. God's work is done. And HE starts new work, with a new crop.

So, we have a long time to wait to see Christ again.

edit on 30-6-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

Not fully.

Firstly He will remove His true followers via the Rapture. The Brides that hold lit lamps filled with oil will be removed from this world.

People who believe in the Blood Atonement of Christ on the Cross, trust and have faith from their heart that Jesus died on the cross for their sins, will be protected.

Then in the chaos that follows, as people vanish, the Antichrist will rise with the backing of the false prophet, the current pope who is set to baptize aliens. This baptizing speaks volumes as to how events will play out very soon.

Only after at least 7 years, Jesus will really return to the Valley of Megiddo and the final battle will commence.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tennison

I am a witness. I know it's hard to believe and I wouldnt expect you too.

But anyway:

Christ's spirit is going to come back in multiple people this time, including women. Another way to describe it is, we are going to have a massive shift in consciousness whereby many people are going to become enlightened and choose the Path of Christ Consciousness.

(An Angel spoke to me in a dream(s)
edit on 4-7-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: life is indeed like s box of chocolates...

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: rickymouse

the ancient texts the bible is made from.

What?

The bible was not 'made' from other ancient texts.

It is the very word (breath) of God, 66 books written by 40 men over 1500 years.

peace
Nope. It's common knowledge that the old testament is the cliff notes of several older books. And the new testament is an attempt to make the perfect epic. Also gleaned from other epics.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

How about hell, no?

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus. A Messiah is one who is in full communication with god and the angels. They are the authors of this reality we live in. They can alter the script, or should I say matrix for those who use that name.

So, which side did you choose to follow, did you take the bait of the one delivering the test and stray off the path of righteousness?

I'll probably get left right here on earth, Satan won't want me and I doubt if I will get through the pearly gates. Oh well, eternal sleep sounds good.

the scary concept is if that does happen and people just let this messiah figure take over the world. conceding that we cannot rule ourselves and must accept a global theocratic dictatorship that tells us how we are supposed to feel and think, where every minute of our existence is monitored and graded. basically 1984 reframed as a post-apocalyptic utopia. do you suppose freedom of speech and religion would still be a thing? would "freedom" be a thing at all?

Don't worry about that, they will either dope the Messiah up on antipsychotics or put him in some sort of an institution as soon as he starts to mumble any truths.
Either that or the Clintons will kill him.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
I repeat.

Humans are a "crop" planted on earth.

The crop cycle is 7,000 years.

Christ comes 2 times in the cycle, i.e. every 3,500 years.

Christ came 2,000 years ago, so he's not due to return for another 1,500 years.

This 7,000 years is "one generation."

All the souls reincarnate over and over in human bodies, until the 7,000 years are up, and the crop of "souls" is harvested.

We know these things from the bible:

In Genesis, the Elohim create man in their image, where it says,

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion .. -- KJV, Genesis 1:28

Right there in the book of Genesis we have the first clue: "replenish"

Man is created and then told to go and fill the earth "once again" with his seed.

It's not the first time man was created, nor will it be the last time. It's a crop cycle.

Again, we have the "Magi" come and find Jesus. They looked at the configuration of the stars in the heavens, and determined that "Hey, Jesus is here, Let's go find him!"

How did they know Jesus had come? The stars told them. How could the stars tell them? Again,

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: -- KJV, Genesis 1:14

So, the Magi, the three wise men, knew how to read the time cycle by the position of the lights in the heavens, and since Jesus comes the same time every cycle, they knew that he must have just been born, so they went looking for him.

We look at the stars to determine the seasons of the year to plant crops and harvest crops, and there are several time cycles of different periods, that the "wise" men know about, which the common folk don't know.

the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. -- KJV, Matthew 13:39

So, at the end of this generation of 7,000 years, Christ comes with his Angels, and reaps the harvest of souls.

This world then comes to an end, for all of us, and a new generation of 7,000 years comes after with different souls going through the same dramas we went through, for their development.

Our world, that we live in, this generation, is created in six days, with one day rest, so 7 days, and 1 day is 1000 years, so that's 7,000 years. That's the crop cycle. That's when the perfection of souls is finished. God's work is done. And HE starts new work, with a new crop.

So, we have a long time to wait to see Christ again.

Wow. I can't believe they just let people like you walk around with everyone else.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
It would appear that Jesus Christ is just about ready to come back. Here's the prophecy in question...

Your theory only works by ignoring the other bit of the Bible that says nobody will know until it happens. So, unless the Big Man himself is, right here and now, peeking out of a cloud yelling "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Jesus!" a la Jack Nicholson in The Shining, then no, it doesn't - and can't - appear that Jesus is about ready to come back.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: TzarChasm

It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus. A Messiah is one who is in full communication with god and the angels. They are the authors of this reality we live in. They can alter the script, or should I say matrix for those who use that name.

So, which side did you choose to follow, did you take the bait of the one delivering the test and stray off the path of righteousness?

I'll probably get left right here on earth, Satan won't want me and I doubt if I will get through the pearly gates. Oh well, eternal sleep sounds good.

the scary concept is if that does happen and people just let this messiah figure take over the world. conceding that we cannot rule ourselves and must accept a global theocratic dictatorship that tells us how we are supposed to feel and think, where every minute of our existence is monitored and graded. basically 1984 reframed as a post-apocalyptic utopia. do you suppose freedom of speech and religion would still be a thing? would "freedom" be a thing at all?

Don't worry about that, they will either dope the Messiah up on antipsychotics or put him in some sort of an institution as soon as he starts to mumble any truths.
Either that or the Clintons will kill him.

Maybe Sorros already did.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I actually have worked that over and here's my conclusions on that.

Matthew 24 link.

That line is Matthew 24-36. However it's not on the return of Jesus Christ. It's actually referring to the first event of the Apocalypse. That is verse 24-14. Quote.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

However the problem becomes this. If the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 is an actual end time event then the prophesy of 24-14 had to have been fulfilled on or before May 15 1948. Toss verses 6 and 7 into the mix then you have to conclude verse 14 could't have happened before the end of WW2. So it happened between Aug of 45 to May of 48. A 2.5 year window. Then toss in verse 34 and the generation and you can get an idea how long it's supposed to last. Approximately 70 to 80 years.

Now take that and the 2000 year curse mentioned in Hosea then May 15 2028 should be the last actual date of the Apocalypse. And the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints/day of Jezreel.

So yes, assuming Daniel 8 and 11 are doing a rerun then it would appear we're waiting for the end of ISIS in the middle east.

Which also leaves me with a question. It would appear that the Abrahamic God is angry with the Muslims at the moment. But they are also awaiting the Islamic version of Jesus and the Madhi to appear. That they could hasten that day by simply stopping the violence? I don't think they could handle that could they?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
There are many good inputs in this thread. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Wow. I can't believe they just let people like you walk around with everyone else.

I like that, that was pretty good.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Interesting theory. To test a theory, you should be able to make a prediction from it. So, that means we should be able to look back 3,500 yrs before the last iteration of the Messiah (Jesus) to find another. Who's your best candidate?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Here's the story. Since 9-11 and having a few "experiences" I have been trying to figure out what's been happening recently with the world and biblical prophecy. Figured out quite a bit since then and thought I woud bring this up. It would appear that Jesus Christ is just about ready to come back. Here's the prophecy in question.

Matthew 24
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

I won't comment much about the Goat and the Ram, since one poster was correct in saying the bible tells us that these symbolized the kings of Greece and Media/Persia. I will provide another answer:

Here at Matthew 24:28, the Greek word aEtoi, means eagle NOT vulture. (You can look this up in a Greek-English bible) Look at Luke 17:37 as well: "Where there is a dead body, there the vultures (eagles) will gather."-NIV

What does this mean?

At (Job 39:29) it describes an eagle's ability to spot food: "his eyes detect it from afar." Also
Jesus said at (Mark 14:22) "Take it; this means my body"

So if you take the context of the verses of Matthew 24 and Luke 17, it is symbolic of God's follower's "keen eyesight" to spot Jesus' return "from afar", the eagles being his followers, and the dead body symbolizing Christ. Essentially his followers will gather around him.
edit on 7-7-2017 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join