It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here's the story. Since 9-11 and having a few "experiences" I have been trying to figure out what's been happening recently with the world and biblical prophecy. Figured out quite a bit since then and thought I woud bring this up. It would appear that Jesus Christ is just about ready to come back. Here's the prophecy in question.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The big problem here is what is he talking about when he refers to the carcass? And I think he was referring to was another prophecy. The ram and goat prophecy of Daniel 8. In that one the prophecy was predicting a battle between two end time powers represented by a ram and a goat. And after the death of the ram you would have a what? A carcass. So to rephrase what Jesus Christ was trying to tell us I would put it like this.

After the war in the middle east when 2 nations have been conquered by a powerful one from the west there would be a time of tribulation. After that ends then would come my return.

So I would have to ask the question. Are we there yet? And something else to consider. As I posted in this thread here. Link

It looks like we're just about out of time. So the Apocalypse has been running since 1948 and no one noticed?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Is Jesus Christ about to appear? Is this the days of the tribulation of the carcass?

It's a 'no' from me.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Really? If the world is under a 2000 year curse with approximately 11 years left to run in it as I pointed out in the other linked thread then this would be the time that events would start lining up for his return. "No" just doesn't cut it.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

If he appears to you, make the right choice.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Well the "trumpet" has been noted all around the world.

Get it? "trumpet"

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

"No" just doesn't cut it.

yes it does.

So to understand this thread we must read another.

Try harder next time at putting what you want discussed into one thread.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hope he does. I would like tell him in person what a great teacher he was about love.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Probably wouldn't be the smartest time for Jesus to come back.

He'd be labeled a long-haired Communist SJW libtard who only cares about his "feelings"...

Then again, it would be kind of funny watching people tell Jesus to get a job..

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus. A Messiah is one who is in full communication with god and the angels. They are the authors of this reality we live in. They can alter the script, or should I say matrix for those who use that name.

So, which side did you choose to follow, did you take the bait of the one delivering the test and stray off the path of righteousness?

I'll probably get left right here on earth, Satan won't want me and I doubt if I will get through the pearly gates. Oh well, eternal sleep sounds good.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I would say we are close.

Years ago, in a different time it seems, when i began my own trib/end time studies it was hard to see how any of it could come to pass. Event's were few and far between.. the world didn't seem all that bad.. it was a stretch to correlate any event into trib timeline.. we had long moment's of calm between events.

Folks were easier to talk to as well, we had stringent rules of civility online and they were enforced.. 'trolling' was normally frowned on and dealt with.. folks just wanted to socialize and learn.. happier days.

Now, everything has changed.. events come weekly, if not daily. folks hearts are filled with darker motivations and fears. Ego and pride have replaced civility and logic, desire and lust is rampant even in inappropriate mediums.. wickedness is encouraged on all fronts... and more importantly.. the death count is abnormally high.

The cuppeth... is close to overflow, to use biblical/timeline terminology.
It's easy to look at rev now, and silently weep for humanity.

There are still some things to come before Christ returns.. and they arn't fun.. but yes we are close.
I'd actually say were mid way through trib.. with around 3 years to go.. right at that moment things go real fubar for humanity.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes and when he rise from the dead, he will be reborn as the incredible Hulk, grunting "Jesus saves" while being extremely Brutish and losing the ability to speak in parables, while emasculating the giving demons like Satan does to # grown men and proving for all Jesus is strongest there is.

Proving once an for all it really is better to give then to receive...especially in hell.
edit on 18-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Sorry, but things aren't bad enough yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have no doubt whatsoever we're living in the end times. None at all.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens this Fall.

No, I'm not setting dates - just saying it wouldn't surprise me at all.

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus.

Where do you come up with that hogwash?

CHRIST is coming back and He is THE powerful Messiah.
peace

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I second the No...in a resounding way.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

O the humanity went out the window as fast Adam an even got out of eden, for there is no mercy in this Cage match at Pandemania. Jesus is getting his super move to seal the deal, " Fist of the Heavens" and is muttering something to Satan...wait I think I heard " Satan, I am coming for that ass"...and....OOOO...lord have mercy, that poor asshole didn't see it coming, and nether did the fans.

Mother have mercy I can't look but I can't take my eyes off it. O Jesus is giving him all his love...all 12 diciple of it. No mercy in the realm of the dead tonight folks...none tonight.

This remind of how of the Virgin Mary vs the holy spirit. Thing is she wasn't a bloody Mary like this matchup turning out to be..now we looking the vip booth, can see Gabriel laughing all the while Micheal been throwing up saying " who make this # up"...

The one and only, kingdom champs,, and thy lord and saviour(some times executioner)Sweets 3:33, love him or be crushed by his the obe indomitable heart.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The thing that I find wearisome about this thread is that the entire thing hinges upon this verse:

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

This is just a saying, a little figure of speech. It's like saying "There's no smoke without fire", except it means that if you see a dead animal there are almost certainly birds of prey nearby, and the most magnificent of these is the eagle. A sort of irony, if you like.

If someone told you a rumour and said "There's no smoke without fire," would you assume there was a literal fire involved?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

It is actually a powerful Messiah that returns, not necessarily Jesus.

Where do you come up with that hogwash?

CHRIST is coming back and He is THE powerful Messiah.
peace

Where do I come up with the hogwash? Probably from reading actual translations of the ancient texts the bible is made from. Jesus wasn't even his name. His name only refers to the human body the Messiah was in. His abilities supposedly did not enter him till he was in his thirties when he went into the desert for forty days. Before that he was just a regular human being is how I read it. No ability to heal.
edit on 18-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

the ancient texts the bible is made from.

What?

The bible was not 'made' from other ancient texts.

It is the very word (breath) of God, 66 books written by 40 men over 1500 years.

peace

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What always strikes me as odd is that Christians do not see that they sound just like the jihadi's that they claim are evil.. Is Jesus Christ coming back? no - because every generation of Christian has thought "now is the time for his return". Its not happening becasue there is no evidence any of it is true, and almost certainly is BS.

If God does exist as indicated in the bible, he (or she) is evil plain and simple. How can people not see that faith is gullibility and not a path to the truth....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join