It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Fascist outburst America remind Susan La Flesche

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers

Today is the 152 anniversary of birth of Dr Susan La Flesche Picotte, who graduated in what is today Drexel School of Medicine in Philadelphia as the first Native American Physician.

She was born from the Omaha nation in Missouri, a state that unfortunately have experienced severe crimes against Civil rights during the last years, with consequent massive protests.

In times like the ones we are living where we experience an outburst of Fascism in America, She is a an example of profile of courage in the fight against racism, machism, discrimination, apartheid, hatred to minorities and No doubt a motif of pride for Drexel University Alumni.

Please check

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The thread is opened to reflect in the legacy of this so admirable woman that with determination not only made an admirable professional career agains all odds, but she defended the public health and civil rights of the minority she was coming from.

God helps us to heal this mighty land of the moral illness spread by forces of darkness that want to maintain it under rule of oppression.

Dr Susan La Flesche Picotte worked exhaustively in different regions along her life like New Jersey, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Missouri to demolish the walls of discrimination, apartheid and enmity among races or cultures that today antisocial groups are trying to rebuild.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm a member of the light!

Thanks for your OP!

Have you been drinking again? "In Fascist outburst America remind Susan La Flesche." What does that even mean? How can we remind her of anything, she's dead! And worse, why should America remind her of something in a Fascist outburst? That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

First at all i don't drink really, even socially is extremely rare that I accept a cup from anybody, and I always post pretty sober.

Now, we have had a lot of nasty incidents of abuse of autority killing people in the streets basically because they belong to groups that are profiled, in times the country was ruled by a member of one of those oppressed minorities.

If that wouldn't be enough during the last year we have seen somebody else carrying out the audacity to campaign with openly fascist ideas and winning, in some not as clear way, the right to rule.

Finally, everybody is aware of the terrible outcome of the horrendus election of 2016, it is just to turn your TV set to see how divided is the nation right now, as well as, how discredited is our democracy due to reasons that in other time might made Richard Nixon feel devastated.

It comes to my attention the familiarity with which you talk about drinking, are you posting from the bar in between some cups?

That is not the way we are going to restore the prestige of America, believe me.

It is difficult to remember a darker moment of our modern history than the one we are living, absolutely immoral in politics, total orphanity of Leadership.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm on my 3rd glass of scotch so I'll refrain from giving my true opinion! That's a shame since some of my best logical ramblings come with a bit of spirit coursing through my veins. That's alcohol spirit, not the spiritual spirit!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TonyS

Finally, everybody is aware of the terrible outcome of the horrendus election of 2016,

The Angel of Lightness

What terrible outcome?, That we don't have a President Clinton?

What is so horrible that has happened?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

This is the answer to your question:

Must we feel happy and satisfied to have decided the principal public office of the country in between two figures that are morally questioned?

Must we feel proud to have the President and VicePresident facing probable impeachment for nothing else than possible electoral fraud in association with external powers?

How can we feel to have moved from the most dirty election of our History to possibly the worst political crisis ever?

Are the institutions going to survive a President defying an impeachment by the congress?

How about the stability, order and peace of the country?

Those are the questions that we ought to ask us in this hour, it is a silly and absurdt consolation to say that who disputed the election to them was almost as corrupt too.

We must repent about our many sins if we want to see better days in America, before the patience of God expires.

Repent of our double moral, of our taste for violence, for promiscuity, our materialism and many evil addictions, addiction for political power, addiction for racism, for wealth obtained at any cost, even the one of exploitation, performing abortions, traffic of drugs, trading weapons,or firing wars in other nations and looting them.

Do you think this is a political partisan thread? Really?

No, it is an ethical one, is a call for abandon the wrong side of History, it is to invoke the name of God to clean us from our many impurities.

There is no precedent of any nation reaching such levels of internal corruption in the past that has survived them, that was what collapsed great Empires in History: Rome, Babylonia, Persian, Hellenic etc.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks AOL making me aware of this great Native American lady, I had never heard of her, and am happy to have learned about this wonderful person.

Your light has shown through more than you will ever know!

Some of the responses prove one thing:

The blind and the seeing are not alike

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Angel, I've followed some of your previous posts, but please consider that this has been O.K.'d by the SCOTUS, during Lincoln's presidency. You declare an emergency, and suspend Habeus Corpus laws. Then you round up all these subversives, and they used to be called "Copper Heads". Lincoln stuffed them by the hundreds into military stockades, guarded by the Union Army.

Please think this one our. Who will be going behind the wire this next time? A. all of Trumps' deplorables, and irredeemables, or B., all of the Libs, who've created multiple national psychoses over Trump not being a legitimate POTUS??

I've called this as the Burning Waters solution, which also was done in the Nineteenth Century to the Nez Perce Indians who followed Chief Joseph. There are now scads of Islands in the Western Pacific with the Stars and Stripes, flying on their flag poles. So Trump wouldn't have to completely Banish anyone, which is against the Constitution.

Those Copper Heads had good lawyers too, but it didn't do them much good. For the Marylander's, it did enrage John Wilkes Booth, into assassinating Pres. Lincoln. But that only brought on twenty long years of Reconstruction, throughout the South. Maryland never seceded, so it wasn't really considered a Confederate State.

But Pres. Lincoln felt that he couldn't take the chance that they might belatedly secede, if the Rebs had won one or two key battles, north of the Mason Dixon line. If Lee had won Gettysburg, this fear would have been all too real.

So, Camp Copper Head is in the wind, even now. I hope that the nonsense dries up and blows away, before something drastic happens. If the shooter, a Bernie Bro, in Alexandria, had wiped out all of those Republicans, like with John Brown's Pottawatomie Creek massacre in Missouri, then this might be a whole lot closer, today.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
addendum; Angel, I've slept on this overnight. Do you think that the hidden hand behind the MSM, may be pushing Trump into a corner, to where he feels he must bring back these draconian Lincoln's measures dealing with neo copperheads? It's a thought, though. ATS is supposed to evaluate some of these wild hypotheses, IMHO.

It just seems odd to me, that the big East Coast money men, would be agitating the rabble so intensely.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wait, so you are saying Trump and conservatives are the fascists? While the left riots, threatens and causes violence, shuts down speech that they don't like, and are doing everything they can to initiate a coup of the elected President? I think you might have spent too much time in the light, you seem confused.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Really?

Is not fascist who claim that the intelligent way to overcome the crisis is to prosecute the minorities?

Is not fascist who agitates racial hatred in order to hide his inability to propose real social solutions to collective problems?

Is not fascist who is making pacts of evil with who ever external powers offer him help to commit electoral fraud?

Is not fascist who insult in all possible ways women to prevent they reach positions of authority and just this same week was flirting cynically in a public office with a foreign single woman that was sent to interview him?

Is not fascist who claims to have authority to determine who are first class Americans and who are second and third class ones using racial profiling criteria to do so ?

Is not fascist who wants to silence all the free press, controlling the media If it is not willing to be bent on their knees toward him all the time?

Is not Fascist who launch surprising military
Attacks agains other countries without caring at all to request permission from the congress like a dictator?

Excuse me who taught you History? Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Francisco Franco?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

"Is not fascist who claim that the intelligent way to overcome the crisis is to prosecute the minorities?"
- Who is prosecuting minorities?

" Is not fascist who is making pacts of evil with who ever external powers offer him help to commit electoral fraud?"
- What electoral fraud? Even the craziest democrats aren't alleging that.

"Is not fascist who insult in all possible ways women to prevent they reach positions of authority and just this same week was flirting cynically in a public office with a foreign single woman that was sent to interview him?"
- Trump has promoted many women to high ranking positions in his business, and is the first President ever to have a woman campaign manager.

"Is not fascist who claims to have authority to determine who are first class Americans and who are second and third class ones using racial profiling criteria to do so ?"
- It would be fascist, thankfully Trump isn't doing this.

"Is not fascist who wants to silence all the free press, controlling the media If it is not willing to be bent on their knees toward him all the time? "
- Trump may not like a lot of the main stream media, but he hasn't taken any action to "silence" them.

"Is not Fascist who launch surprising military
Attacks agains other countries without caring at all to request permission from the congress like a dictator? "
- Trump has all the legal authority to do this, just like Obama did.

Almost nothing of which you wrote pertains to Trump. It seems like the ravings of someone who been propagandized into lunacy.

edit on 1-7-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Nothing? Cynicism seems to be the standard of today politics isn't it?

D.Trump: birthright American citizenship is not right

This is fascism in its most extreme expression, even violate clearly the universal declaration of Human Rights of the U.N.

It is giving position if authority to women? Which one? To remain in Lane waiting to be his next wife?

Because the guy has had three marriages, besides temporal affairs, he changes of wife like anybody else of shirt.

how D.Trump behaves with women in private

His ban against anybody trying to request visa from six Islamic countries has been overthrown by federal judges on the base that is as grave and discriminatory as it was the Japanese-American incarceration in WWII.

federal judges ruled Trump traveling ban illegal and anticonstitutional

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/1/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Talk about putting the cart before the horse.......now the President and VP are going to get impeached in your Universe?

AOL, I know you don't like the result of the election but take a deep breath and come back to reality. The odds of a Republican Senate and House impeaching the sitting same party President and VP at the same time is worse than a black hole opening up on Earth and ending all life on the planet. Just not going to happen. The election happened, the world won't end and in 4 or 8 more years a new President will be in charge. You present zero evidence other than your opinions. I have a hard time usually buying your standard line of arguement, but you've outdone yourself today.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Angel, you and I will never agree on religion, I am agnostic at best. This post is spot on and thank you for it.

I was born and raised in Missouri, my family was here before statehood, and yes we owned slaves. I lost family members on both sides of the Civil War.

We all need to work together to bring the country together, and solve our problems, rather than point fingers and divide us even farther. Half of my family is German, and I lost folks on both sides in WWII as well.

Peace be to all.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

You are aware the Supreme Court voted 9 to 0 in favor of the majority of his EO on the travel ban, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

This is fascism in its most extreme expression, even violate clearly the universal declaration of Human Rights of the U.N.

It is giving position if authority to women? Which one? To remain in Lane waiting to be his next wife?

Because the guy has had three marriages, he changes of wife like anybody else of shirt.

His ban against anybody trying to request visa from six Islamic countries has been overthrown by federal judges on the base that is as grave and discriminatory as it was the Japanese-American incarceration in WWII.

The Angel of Lightness

There is a lot wrong in your post, but I won't get into it all (what the hell do marriages have to do with anything?). Clearly you are not up to speed on American Politics. The Travel Ban was ruled Unconstitutional by an Obama-appointed liberal activist judge, who has since been overruled by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Travel Ban is now mostly in effect, after the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in Trump's favor.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You are aware the Supreme Court voted 9 to 0 in favor of the majority of his EO on the travel ban, right?

They placed qualifications on it.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Hence my term majority of it. Some Justices have indicated they would have supported all of his order as well

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Because the guy has had three marriages, he changes of wife like anybody else of shirt.

The Angel of Lightness

There is a lot wrong in your post, but I won't get into it all (what the hell do marriages have to do with anything?). Clearly you are not up to speed on American Politics. The Travel Ban was ruled Unconstitutional by an Obama-appointed liberal activist judge, who has since been overruled by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Travel Ban is now mostly in effect, after the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in Trump's favor.

Three marriages says a lot about Trump's morality, to see evangelicals support this man, absolutely blows my mind.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join