It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Fascist outburst America remind Susan La Flesche

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers

Today is the 152 anniversary of birth of Dr Susan La Flesche Picotte, who graduated in what is today Drexel School of Medicine in Philadelphia as the first Native American Physician.

She was born from the Omaha nation in Missouri, a state that unfortunately have experienced severe crimes against Civil rights during the last years, with consequent massive protests.

In times like the ones we are living where we experience an outburst of Fascism in America, She is a an example of profile of courage in the fight against racism, machism, discrimination, apartheid, hatred to minorities and No doubt a motif of pride for Drexel University Alumni.

Please check

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The thread is opened to reflect in the legacy of this so admirable woman that with determination not only made an admirable professional career agains all odds, but she defended the public health and civil rights of the minority she was coming from.

God helps us to heal this mighty land of the moral illness spread by forces of darkness that want to maintain it under rule of oppression.

Dr Susan La Flesche Picotte worked exhaustively in different regions along her life like New Jersey, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Missouri to demolish the walls of discrimination, apartheid and enmity among races or cultures that today antisocial groups are trying to rebuild.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm a member of the light!

Thanks for your OP!

Have you been drinking again? "In Fascist outburst America remind Susan La Flesche." What does that even mean? How can we remind her of anything, she's dead! And worse, why should America remind her of something in a Fascist outburst? That makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

First at all i don't drink really, even socially is extremely rare that I accept a cup from anybody, and I always post pretty sober.

Now, we have had a lot of nasty incidents of abuse of autority killing people in the streets basically because they belong to groups that are profiled, in times the country was ruled by a member of one of those oppressed minorities.

If that wouldn't be enough during the last year we have seen somebody else carrying out the audacity to campaign with openly fascist ideas and winning, in some not as clear way, the right to rule.

Finally, everybody is aware of the terrible outcome of the horrendus election of 2016, it is just to turn your TV set to see how divided is the nation right now, as well as, how discredited is our democracy due to reasons that in other time might made Richard Nixon feel devastated.

It comes to my attention the familiarity with which you talk about drinking, are you posting from the bar in between some cups?

That is not the way we are going to restore the prestige of America, believe me.

It is difficult to remember a darker moment of our modern history than the one we are living, absolutely immoral in politics, total orphanity of Leadership.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm on my 3rd glass of scotch so I'll refrain from giving my true opinion! That's a shame since some of my best logical ramblings come with a bit of spirit coursing through my veins. That's alcohol spirit, not the spiritual spirit!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TonyS

Finally, everybody is aware of the terrible outcome of the horrendus election of 2016,

The Angel of Lightness

What terrible outcome?, That we don't have a President Clinton?

What is so horrible that has happened?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

This is the answer to your question:

Must we feel happy and satisfied to have decided the principal public office of the country in between two figures that are morally questioned?

Must we feel proud to have the President and VicePresident facing probable impeachment for nothing else than possible electoral fraud in association with external powers?

How can we feel to have moved from the most dirty election of our History to possibly the worst political crisis ever?

Are the institutions going to survive a President defying an impeachment by the congress?

How about the stability, order and peace of the country?

Those are the questions that we ought to ask us in this hour, it is a silly and absurdt consolation to say that who disputed the election to them was almost as corrupt too.

We must repent about our many sins if we want to see better days in America, before the patience of God expires.

Repent of our double moral, of our taste for violence, for promiscuity, our materialism and many evil addictions, addiction for political power, addiction for racism, for wealth obtained at any cost, even the one of exploitation, performing abortions, traffic of drugs, trading weapons,or firing wars in other nations and looting them.

Do you think this is a political partisan thread? Really?

No, it is an ethical one, is a call for abandon the wrong side of History, it is to invoke the name of God to clean us from our many impurities.

There is no precedent of any nation reaching such levels of internal corruption in the past that has survived them, that was what collapsed great Empires in History: Rome, Babylonia, Persian, Hellenic etc.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/18/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thanks AOL making me aware of this great Native American lady, I had never heard of her, and am happy to have learned about this wonderful person.

Your light has shown through more than you will ever know!

Some of the responses prove one thing:

The blind and the seeing are not alike

top topics

join