It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Fascist outburst America remind Susan La Flesche

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Hence my term majority of it. Some Justices have indicated they would have supported all of his order as well

4 Justices on that court would support Trump's right to beat puppies.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It seems either you didn't take History in the school or now also the editorials are following the trend of to rewrite history as has been strongly criticised in functionaries of the D.Trump administration by the media.

In October 18th of 1973 Spiro Agnew the VicePresident that became elected and reelected with Richard Nixon in 1968 and 1972 elections was forced to resign, about less than a year before the President.

Spiro Agnew resigns the office of VP in disgrace

It is for that reason that Gerald Ford became in August 9th of 1974 the only President of the United States never elected by the people, and he still remains as that in History.

unusual succession made G.Ford President

Nations that ignore their history are condemned to repeat it.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/1/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then overthrow the SCOTUS. Jeez. You guys are sore losers about things.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
Historically, there has never been a double impeachment of the President and VP, let alone by their own party.

...anytime you wish to discuss history, have at it AOL. I don't think you want to go there.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Nothing? Cynicism seems to be the standard of today politics isn't it?

D.Trump: birthright American citizenship is not right

This is fascism in its most extreme expression, even violate clearly the universal declaration of Human Rights of the U.N.

It is giving position if authority to women? Which one? To remain in Lane waiting to be his next wife?

Because the guy has had three marriages, he changes of wife like anybody else of shirt.

His ban against anybody trying to request visa from six Islamic countries has been overthrown by federal judges on the base that is as grave and discriminatory as it was the Japanese-American incarceration in WWII.

federal judges ruled Trump traveling ban illegal and anticonstitutional

The Angel of Lightness

There is a lot wrong in your post, but I won't get into it all (what the hell do marriages have to do with anything?). Clearly you are not up to speed on American Politics. The Travel Ban was ruled Unconstitutional by an Obama-appointed liberal activist judge, who has since been overruled by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Travel Ban is now mostly in effect, after the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in Trump's favor.

Three marriages says a lot about Trump's morality, to see evangelicals support this man, absolutely blows my mind.

My mother has been married 3 times, are you saying she is immoral? For a liberal, you don't seem to show much tolerance, not that any of them actually do.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Then overthrow the SCOTUS. Jeez. You guys are sore losers about things.

Apparently that is your perception, some of us did not vote for Hillary or Trump, but cast a vote for the USA. Try taking the plank from you eye, and seeing this asshat for the douche weasel he is. I am a sore loser about nothing, go to work everyday, pay my taxes, am a honorably discharged vet, white, and 57 YO's.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

This is fascism in its most extreme expression, even violate clearly the universal declaration of Human Rights of the U.N.

It is giving position if authority to women? Which one? To remain in Lane waiting to be his next wife?

Because the guy has had three marriages, he changes of wife like anybody else of shirt.

His ban against anybody trying to request visa from six Islamic countries has been overthrown by federal judges on the base that is as grave and discriminatory as it was the Japanese-American incarceration in WWII.

The Angel of Lightness

There is a lot wrong in your post, but I won't get into it all (what the hell do marriages have to do with anything?). Clearly you are not up to speed on American Politics. The Travel Ban was ruled Unconstitutional by an Obama-appointed liberal activist judge, who has since been overruled by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Travel Ban is now mostly in effect, after the Supreme Court ruled 9-0 in Trump's favor.

Three marriages says a lot about Trump's morality, to see evangelicals support this man, absolutely blows my mind.

My mother has been married 3 times, are you saying she is immoral? For a liberal, you don't seem to show much tolerance, not that any of them actually do.

Evangelicals would see her that way. I never pass judgement on most anyone. Trump I will pass judgement, he is a douche. I have been married three times, and most in the church would see me as immoral.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

I have never said I was a liberal, I don't like Trump. Who or what gave you the right to label me? Just curious?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

I have never said I was a liberal, I don't like Trump. Who or what gave you the right to label me? Just curious?

The 1st Amendment.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Nice, then I officially label you as a right wing nut job. I might add that you are a racist, bigot, and misogynist as well. Has this made the conversation any more intelligent or thought provoking. Good luck with that lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Nice, then I officially label you as a right wing nut job. I might add that you are a racist, bigot, and misogynist as well. Has this made the conversation any more intelligent or thought provoking. Good luck with that lifestyle.

Typical liberal.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

You got nothing? I am not a liberal, just kind of a middle of the road guy looking after my family, but you refuse to even defend yourself, so I will assume all of those are true, and treat them as such when I see future posts from you.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

You got nothing? I am not a liberal, just kind of a middle of the road guy looking after my family, but you refuse to even defend yourself, so I will assume all of those are true, and treat them as such when I see future posts from you.

Defend myself? From your ridiculous attack? Sorry, I didn't think it was even necessary. If it makes you feel better (we all know how concerned liberals are with feelings), no I'm not a right wing nut job, racist, bigot, or misogynist. Happy?

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

Defend myself? From your ridiculous attack? Sorry, I didn't think it was even necessary. If it makes you feel better (we all know how concerned liberals are with feelings), no I'm not a right wing nut job, racist, bigot, or misogynist. Happy?

My attack was no more ridiculous than yours was. You continue to defend a man who is all of those, and we are judged by the company we keep.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

My attack was no more ridiculous than yours was. You continue to defend a man who is all of those, and we are judged by the company we keep.

Calling someone a liberal is now akin to calling someone a racist, bigot, misogynist? Man, the liberal brand must have really taken a hit lately. And I don't think Trump is any of those things, he's just a man willing to offend anyone, regardless of race or sex. He's very egalitarian.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

Calling someone a liberal is now akin to calling someone a racist, bigot, misogynist? Man, the liberal brand must have really taken a hit lately. And I don't think Trump is any of those things, he's just a man willing to offend anyone, regardless of race or sex. He's very egalitarian.

Liberal is thrown by the right as an insult, to those of us that are not, we take it somewhat seriously. Trump is all of those things, his tweets prove it, he has never attacked a man as he did Meghan Kelly or Mika, he is a douche weasel of the 97th magnitude.

Is there something in your mind that does not let you get past the conservative/liberal split? There are a boatload of people in this country, that seriously don't give a crap about that, and vote on the issues.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

Trump is all of those things, his tweets prove it, he has never attacked a man as he did Meghan Kelly or Mika, he is a douche weasel of the 97th magnitude.

He may be a weasel, but he is an equal-opportunity weasel. He has attacked plenty of men just as harsh as Megyn or Mika. Remember when he made fun of that handicapped male reporter? Or all of his male opponents in the primary? He made fun of Rand Paul's looks. Trump is uncouth, but not a racist, bigot, or sexist.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

Trump is all of those things, his tweets prove it, he has never attacked a man as he did Meghan Kelly or Mika, he is a douche weasel of the 97th magnitude.

He may be a weasel, but he is an equal-opportunity weasel. He has attacked plenty of men just as harsh as Megyn or Mika. Remember when he made fun of that handicapped male reporter? Or all of his male opponents in the primary? He made fun of Rand Paul's looks. Trump is uncouth, but not a racist, bigot, or sexist.

So we just both agree he is an a$$hole, and not fit to be President?
edit on 7/1/2017 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

The 1st Amendment.

Typical liberal.

So we just both agree he is an a$$hole, and not fit to be President?

No, I don't agree on that 2nd part. He may be an a-hole, but I see no reason an a-hole shouldn't be President? How does making fun of media members or other politicians have any effect on my life? I couldn't care less how he insults Mika or Joe. As long as he appoints conservative justices, which he did, stops the horrible TPP trade deal, which he did, pulls us out of the Paris Accord scam, which he did, curbs illegal immigration, which he has, tries his best to keep radical Muslims out of the country, which he has, tries to make America Energy Independent, which he has, builds The Wall, which he is on track to do, gives support to NASA, which he has, and so on and so forth, he is very fit to be President in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This has been a good conversation for me, no I do not think you are any of those things, but labels were being passed around, and you claimed the 1st. Trump was a poor choice, Mike Pence is a Dominionist, no good in my book. My choice on the Repub side was Kasich.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join