It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Warfare: Demonic Whispers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

hehehehe

edit on 4-7-2017 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Please do not record it.

I made the mistake of recording an awful situation once - and I was seduced by the celebrity status of 'having caught it on tape'. It was an old VCR type and went to a national science of the strange type show.

After? Things got exponentially worse.

I burned the tape, refused to have anything to do with the television program.

I stopped talking about it - as - even though I felt like I was trying to get help - I was still inadvertently enjoying the attention and the hype that went with it.

I'm not saying you are - just being honest with you.

From there? I stayed in the word of God every day.

Because as a Christian we're given the authority to banish these spirits of evil in Christ's name.

It took me 40 days - but - they're gone.

This was years ago and they’ve never come back - but - it was ‘hell’ while it was going on. Especially after I stopped talking about it and just went into prayer? Wow that was a tough time. But Christ won.

God Bless You - you’re in my prayers.

edit on 1444Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey everybody! Thank you all for the support and interest.

I wanted to let you all know that, by doing the Lectio Divina, the happenings ceased entirely. I visited the lead exorcist at my local archdiocese, got a minor exorcism--and ultimately he said it was a case of mild obsession. He advised me to do the Lectio Divina for 10 min/day and then to up that to 20 min/day after the first couple of weeks. I'm at the third or fourth week and upping it to 20 is rather difficult--I'd be a bad monk lol--but it seems to have worked!

I plan on continuing doing the Lectio Divina--it really is wonderful. I feel so close to God and I'm just really excited for life in general. Overall, this experience has been kind of eye-opening for me. I have a lot of closure and I am grateful for the correction. I just wanted to report back to let everyone know that everything was doing much better!

Love you guys! Oh, for those of you who experience anything weird or just even worry about things from time to time--the Lectio Divina is supremely legit. What you do is take a passage of the Bible and read it slowly, and imagine the scene and really take it in and see how it speaks to you. A certain part will probably pop out and you then pray about that and what it says for you in your life and ask God for guidance or just thank Him. And then you sit in contemplation, just enjoying God's love and presence and you are silent and can't attach to any thought. It is very peaceful. I do it at night, before bed, but I think it is typically done in the morning. Just for the record~

I've been using this one--
Scripture Passages Suitable for Lectio Divina

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
delete the guy and worry about your own life!
and feel NO guilt, you cannot help those who cannot help themselves.

Choose to keep in contact with him is just asking for trouble. you don't need this guy in your life
help is out there but your not obliged to be that person.BLOCK HIM.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
AGAIN.

I once asked before,can the layman successfully oppose demons without scripture?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Without God and Jesus? I don't think so. In my experience, faith is essential. Honestly I'd be screwed otherwise.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

First off. If you're a practicing believing Christian? What are you doing living/sleeping with your fiance before marriage.

Satan HATES marriage and will do anything to destroy a marriage, especially a Christian one, so, why are you helping out the destruction process before even starting the 'holy union'.

And - what are your thoughts on Christ? Because you don't need a Catholic priest - when you have Christ and the power given to you in Him by the Holy Spirit.

Please don't take this as discouragement or judging. Just saying you can't have your cake and eat it too without expecting some spiritual indigestion...or worse.

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Had those same questions, not to mention the playing with a ouija board part.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Someone asked me and I defaulted to why and asked what pantheon they wanted to risk if little suzy's head is spinning.
So I asked YOU guys.
NOT to mention the fact that there ARE demons ...kinda makes JESUS real too folks.
edit on 10-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I've avoided this thread purposefully the last few months.

Begin statement Mainly because the term "Spiritual Warfare" has connotations with me. As a Gaelic Polytheist (call it a Pagan if that helps?), I've had Christians try that nonsense with me. When I say Christians, I mean a particular subset, who seem to think that they are entitled to judge my faith, and my Gods. As someone who ascribes to warrior spirituality. That always ends in a mess. End Statement

I am going to ask a question. In return to your question/request. Yes I know that is poor form.

You would only accept prayers from fellow Christians?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I don't understand your question. And I do not judge you or your faith. That would be wrong of me. In fact, in The Bible, it specifically says to not judge others, since we do not have the right to do so. I would accept well-wishes from anyone. As for prayers, I am afraid I do not understand what you mean by that, since I am rather unfamiliar with your faith. At any rate, I am doing well, at the moment, and I apologize for getting back to you so late. I am friends with several Pagans and I accept and respect people and their decisions. I love everyone, regardless of what they believe.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Its a simple question. Would you accept prayers from a non Abrahamic person? My Gods are not your God. QED would you accept prayers to beings your church has called Demons (unfairly). I certainly do not accept prayers form Christians.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
With my time with goetic demons im curious if you habe looked into them and see if you cam identify one.

Also if you have read about them before all this did you happen to speak outloud their name

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Been there done that. Its true you will condemn as they will try to ruin your mind. But the truth will prevail when brave before torture and fear.

Peace of truth and wisdom.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Who is this a reply too ? Its not clear.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Well, I would accept well-wishes from you.
What you do on your own time is your decision. I don't know how to answer your question. I wish you the very best.

EDIT: I took a few moments to think more about what you said, and, like you, I would be uncomfortable I suppose.
So, in that way, I understand where you're coming from when you said you wouldn't accept Christian prayers. Funny how that works. Very interesting question. I enjoyed thinking about it. Thank you for helping me to understand your position a bit better. I really appreciate it, Noinden.
edit on 25-7-2018 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

While I have read about certain ones, I certainly do not identify with them--or understand them very much, for that matter. Years ago, I read a couple threads on here about the supposed Keys of Solomon, and have done a bit of research out of curiosity. I don't fear them, that is for sure. While discussing all of this, names were definitely spoken, but I go by what the New Testament says and I don't fear saying their names, since they have no power.

I just fear God. And love Him, of course.

Good question. I hope I answered it sufficiently.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

God is protecting me. I'm also very blessed that those close to me understand and have been exceedingly supportive of me during this time.

2 Timothy 1:7: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

I'm doing very well at the moment. Honestly, this whole situation has brought me much closer to God and makes me revere Him even more. God is the best. I praise Him daily and thank Him for His Son, Christ Jesus.

A lot of great things have been happening for me as well, I recently got a new job. Keeping busy helps. While the situation is strange, I am optimistic.

You've been through similar? God bless you very much!

edit on 25-7-2018 by rukia because: Adding to my response

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I asked it to provoke thought. I often get people "praying for me" in the agressive sense, and they don't understand that its offensive (if unasked for). I get this in lots of places, not just Christians, fellow Pagans do it too. If I wanated it, I would ask etc.

So I always ask.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I'm glad you did. Asking questions is a good thing to do. Understanding and respecting one another is key, I find.

Prayer is supposed to come from agape love, not aggression. What would you consider to be aggressive? I suppose the experience of it would be subjective, so I'm curious to hear your viewpoint.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join