It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Again , thank you for the information . I did read the article and have doubts . Just looking for more info from ATS and some members extensive knowledge . I still believe there is more to Seth Rich and his murder. If my son was murdered like that I would not buy the botched robbery excuse

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: butcherguy

Again , thank you for the information . I did read the article and have doubts . Just looking for more info from ATS and some members extensive knowledge . I still believe there is more to Seth Rich and his murder. If my son was murdered like that I would not buy the botched robbery excuse

Don't get me wrong.
I would like to know who killed Seth Rich, and maybe... who had him killed.

There are way too many unanswered questions about his death.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

1st rule of assassinations - kill the assassin.

Also for it being a DC police case I found it interesting it was the FBI who "wrapped" this case up.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Op, you did the right thing by posting.
Get it out there to be scrutinized.
This case is far to important to be misdirected.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So some articles are claiming the dead guy sold Hinkley the gun he used to shoot Reagan.

Only one problem:
* - The handgun used to shoot President Reagan entered the... By ROBERT S. MCNEILL | April 1, 1981

and

* - IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL AT THE SHOP IN DALLAS WHERE HINCKLEY BOUGHT GUN Special to the New York Times Published: April 14, 1981

So im not sure why some reports are making this claim.. Unless there is info I am missing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So some articles are claiming the dead guy sold Hinkley the gun he used to shoot Reagan.

Only one problem:
* - The handgun used to shoot President Reagan entered the... By ROBERT S. MCNEILL | April 1, 1981

and

* - IT'S BUSINESS AS USUAL AT THE SHOP IN DALLAS WHERE HINCKLEY BOUGHT GUN Special to the New York Times Published: April 14, 1981

So im not sure why some reports are making this claim.. Unless there is info I am missing.

You aren't missing much.
For it to work, the dead guy would have had to be working in the Dallas shop at age 11, in order for him to have sold the gun to Hinckley.

edit on b000000302017-06-16T09:10:23-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 16 Jun 2017 09:10:23 -0500900000017 by butcherguy because: Gun.... not gin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join