It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seth Rich Murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I do not know much about the source . topbuzz.com/article/i6431379591746552329? FBI identified the man who killed Seth Rich as Marcus Wallington McBride 0f Cambridge Massachusetts. He was pulled from the East river , the cause of death was drowning . I do not know how they new he was the shooter. I have never heard of him being a suspect . All he had on him was his drivers license in his shirt pocket . Any more information from other ATS members would be greatly appreciated . I have been interested in this case from the beginning .

MOD EDIT
attempt to fix link resulted in this
worldtruth.tv...
edit on Wed Jun 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: all caps title

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

All he had on him was his drivers license in his shirt pocket

Well isn't that convenient?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

My thoughts exactly.

The case is all wrapped up nicely with a pretty bow. Nothing further to see here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
edit on 14-6-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Everything about the Seth Rich story is just so convenient

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Definitely a Clinton hit.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

This is BS, worldtruth.tv is a known hoax site.

"McBride, who has been on the FBI, NSA and Interpol watch list since his alleged involvement with arming John Hinkley with the weapon that shot Ronald Reagan." - LOL!!

the "good piece of intel" link takes you to a page that basically mocks you to your face....

"MORON"

Mods, please 'HOAX' this thread.
edit on 14-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Nada...
edit on 2017 6 14 by incoserv because: Nada

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The story claims that the man that supposedly shot Seth Rich also supplied the gun that Hinckley used to shoot President Reagan.
They say the man is 47 years old.
The Reagan assassination attempt occurred over 36 years ago.
That means that the gun supplier was 11 years old when he gave it to Hinckley.

Who writes this crap?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is needs to be backed up by something else than that website.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

an 11 year old in Detroit was convicted of murder .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Thank you for the information . Please temper your replies . Just because a person reads something and is looking for more information does not make them a moron

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Gentlemen, connect the dots.
What's in the headlines as we speak.

Edit:
For those of you who don't know, those remains were recovered 5 days ago.

edit on 14-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: rexsblues

Thank you for the information . Please temper your replies . Just because a person reads something and is looking for more information does not make them a moron

you've got to be kidding me, you obviously didn't even click on the link in your own article, or you would understand the reference.

...you literally just reinforced your incorrect interpretation of my previous post. lol
edit on 14-6-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Not too sure about this, it sources back to a blog:

The FBI today identified the man who pulled the trigger that killed Seth Rich as 47-year-old Marcus Wallington McBride of Cambridge, Massachusetts. McBride, who has been on the FBI, NSA and Interpol watch list since his alleged involvement with arming John Hinkley with the weapon that shot Ronald Reagan.

After a good piece of intel from a Mossad agent who had infiltrated the Russians and not any kind of connection between the White House and the Kremlin, McBride was tracked to New York City where he was last seen eating a corned beef sandwich at Katz’s Deli. He disappeared while authorities were en route, which the feds thought meant he had inside info until about an hour later when McBride was pulled, face down, from the East River.

Obviously, somebody high up leaked that this man was about to be apprehended. The man who carried out Seth Rich’s kill order didn’t just suddenly decide to jump to a watery grave; he was put there. LLOD correspondent Skip Tetheluda is camped out and keeping the Obama residence in DC under surveillance and he says that all is quiet at the Deep State headquarters. The Clintons are at their compound upstate with a dinner party full of alibis.

Preliminary reports from the coroner say McBride drowned and that he was pulled out with no personal items whatsoever other than his driver’s license that was conveniently stuffed in his shirt pocket. His apartment showed signs that someone lived there but not much.

This is obviously a shady character who needed to be brought to justice, but not by being assassinated. We’re supposed to better than that.

link in excerpt added with BB code by j&c)

The author's page here.

Author's pic:

I say bogus.

Mods, please 'HOAX' this thread.
edit on 14-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: hoax

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

an 11 year old in Detroit was convicted of murder .

I am going to post the first (small) paragraph from your linked article:

The FBI today identified the man who pulled the trigger that killed Seth Rich as 47-year-old Marcus Wallington McBride of Cambridge, Massachusetts. McBride, who has been on the FBI, NSA and Interpol watch list since his alleged involvement with arming John Hinkley with the weapon that shot Ronald Reagan.

See the red part?
They say that McBride.... the one that they also say killed Seth Rich.... was involved in arming John Hinckley with the weapon he used in the Reagan assassination attempt.

They say that McBride is 47 years old.

The Reagan assassination attempt occurred in 1981.

That was 36 years ago.

That means that McBride was providing assassination weapons to John Hinckley when he was 11 years old.

That is hard enough to believe, but when you research it, you find that Hinckley bought the gun in a Dallas pawnshop.

The gun used to shoot Reagan was manufactured in Germany, shipped in pieces to Miami, reassembled and then sold by a Dallas pawn shop last October to John Hinckley, 25, of Evergreen, Colo. The price was $47.95.

Source: UPI

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Atta boy !!!

edit on 14-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I retract my previous comment. Definitely a bogus source.

But I won't be surprised if Rich's killer, if ever identified, is found in this manner.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Who writes this crap?

More importantly, who believes it.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.snopes.com...

When the Devil was questioned, he responded with the following......

" Awww hell no, not down here with me."

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yea, so? Everybody knows child labor laws were different back then. Totally plausible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join