It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flying list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

Yes, that's it. I think the lifting body vehicle was attached under belly, as it was said in sighting reports.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Badgermole42

There's actually quite a bit that you can figure out from a designation if you know what you're reading. Most people don't realize what's in there. You're not going to figure out the important details, but if an aircraft goes from the F-22 to F-35 for example, you can be pretty confidant that at least a few of those numbers were used for something. And if you get an RF or EF designation, that tells you a huge amount about what they're doing.

In light of this, I figured I'd throw this out there for anyone here that's curious, although I'm sure most of you here don't need it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I like the way you're thinking.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

I'll throw in my $0.02:

Of what you listed, a few are very likely correct. A few are very likely incorrect, and a few are very likely duplicates of each other.

You might also be missing a couple.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Please edit list as we see fit guys.Its not written in stone yet

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'll take pity and tell you this much. At least two of them are not AF.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So socom, or maybe navy or perhaps cia...no..noo wait....nro?

...........marines...naw they aint got the budget. Definitly civil air patrol... maybe.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Always thought Brilliant Buzzard was civilian testing for one..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Did SOFTA ever make it off the ground? Those SOCOM boys don't play around when it comes to infosec so I wouldn't be surprised if they were one candidate.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Let's not forget to also add in the Stealth Blackhawks from the Bin-Laden Raid, also there was mentions of stealth body-work modified Chinooks as well.

With all these "black projects", how widespread would their knowledge be among the general armed forces? I remember reading a PDF of an official NATO aircraft recognition guide and 2 or 3 of the entries were whited out/deleted.

Now I'm wondering what the heck the Russians/Chinese know?
edit on 14-6-2017 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Ok,so someone has spilled the beans that there maaaayyyyybeeee 7 to 8 Black Projects getting some airtime so lets figure them out..Locks doors and shuts off lights...
1.Green Lady
2.Flying Dorito
3.F1117 Companion
4.Fast mover
5.Rq180 (maybe Skunkworks advertising platform)
6.Wichita
7.Texas
8.Brilliant Blizzard
9. Boscombe Downs, (hesitant addition)
10.North Sea sighting

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'll take pity and tell you this much. At least two of them are not AF.

As I've reached to the conclusions. The "Swiss Fastmover" may be joint project between Air Force and the Navy.. MAY BE

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

What leads you to believe that conclusion. And if so what do you think its mission or roll is if its a joint project.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Also i get mixed up sometimes. Which one was the fast mover. Was it the white valkerie (sp) looking thing that guy got a shot of outside the hanger or is it the kingfish looking thing those other guys saw.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Also if you guys are going to make a list what do you think that bird was zaph got a pic of a few months ago. And what branch you think it came from.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

"Swiss Fastmover" is the so-called Kingfish looking one that was spotted by a group of Swiss hikers in 1999. It's not the 'white Valkyrie'.

As to tell my meanings I will put it in this way. I always trying to put many readed pieces together and make some conclusions. This is what I've found in other thread:

Blackswift was so called cancelled in 2008. I. E. it went blackworld in my opinion. There has been numerous sightings of it going back to 1995. Well at least something that looks like it. The best ones were from tikaboo peak in 1999 by the Swiss guys. You can find the audio and story at dreamland resort dot com. I'm on my phone or else I would link it. Look under black projects.

and a quote from different thread:

XX-XX, this one appears to be the joint project between the Navy and the Air Force. It's either an optionally manned aircraft, or a UAV from appearances. I'm leaning towards either a UCAV or an ISR UAV/UCAV similar to the Sentinel, but carrying weapons.

I'm sure the "Swiss fastmover" is connected to Blackswift in someway, if not directly... maybe it is a spin off of Blackswift??

I think it may be more complicated... lol

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You know ive never really looked into this stuff but do the timelines actually line up for whatever it is the swiss fastmover guys saw to be associated with the blackswift.

Also the ucav navy airforce quote you posted how do you think thats connected to the blackswift thingy.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Blackswift/Kingfish also looks similar to the North Sea sighting.Long dartlike plantform.The F111,s I would replace with RAF Tornados.
Brilliant Buzzard is the White super Valkyre seen at Groom and I hesitantly push her as the Green Lady,maybe,possibly...

edit on 15-6-2017 by Blackfinger because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2017 by Blackfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

With your post we are still "on-time" with this external source quote lol:

I heard a story floating around the web that one of these black-aircraft made an emergency landing in England during the late nineties. It was supposed to be doing a training flight over the Baltic and developed engine trouble. Dutch radar was able to track an unknown aircraft crossing it's airspace. By the time they were able to react, it was over the North Sea. The aircraft recovered to an undisclosed RAF base. The extend at which the U.S./U.K. went to cover this up included scrambling F-111s and Tornadoes into the pattern to drown out the unusual noise created by the "Pulse Detonation Engines". The entire airbase, Alconbury I think, was locked down. Everyone indoors , and stay there until told. The fire crews were turned back, and the security forces were able to place a tarp over the vehicle as it was towed away to a hangar. The tarp did not fit, leaving the tail and nose exposed, also the aircraft did not fit exactly into the hangar, and stuck out. Someone got a picture, but never posted it online. Probably a smart idea there. Like I said I heard this, and have no accountable proof.

Still wonder if the Blackswift/Kingfish/Swiss fastmover is going to see light od a day in the nearest future...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Did some digging..

The last F-111E from 20th Tactical Fighter Wing in the UK. It was directly transferred from USAF service at RAF Upper Heyford to the museum in late 1993, prior to the base closure in 1994

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join