It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Antifa attacks lone black guy. Gets humiliated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: dragonridr

Clearly a g.i.r.l. Being overweight and or has gynaecomastia.

"She" has a penis... So... There's a that. Most of likely an over weight transsexual on hormones. I don't personally have a problem with that. I do have a problem with people that act like that. The government needs to shut this group down.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I bet.
****News flash****Okay, sorry, back to your trans bashing rather than focusing on ridiculous actions by an Antifa. ****

a reply to: PlasticWizard

G.i.r.l. means "guy in real life", a lot of you are gamers, never heard that one? LOL

edit on 12-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 12 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
classic.
dude took the hit like a boss and just then im sure blondie got a touch of the im scared now.
hahahahah

i want to see a rumble with each group in a line on their own side #in outsiders style

you have to have dallas though. dont you know a rumble aint a rumble without him

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

A lot more dialog, trans antifa confirmed (though transitioning gender aside, if you are going to take a swing, expect to be put down) only for the records

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Bunch of jackasses in this thread just bashing transgender, making a huge joke of transgender, trying to keep the meme that calling someone transgender means they're ugly;

This is why no one likes you, even when you're right. You're still a bunch of correct-jackasses.

Half the sympathy these groups you oppose receive is REACTIONARY. And what leads to their spotlight reaching insane levels. You publicize your own 'enemies'.

Maybe cool your own jets, set a professional example instead?

edit on 12-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Damn I wish that had just been a full KO on the thing.

kudos to the guy it was in the face of. Better man than me. I'd have delivered.

right to the throat.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Umm, well if it's a woman acting as a man, or a man turning into a woman, who cares.

It needs a good thump upside the head. regardless.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Umm, well if it's a woman acting as a man, or a man turning into a woman, who cares.

It needs a good thump upside the head. regardless.

No, my point is no matter how stupid ANTIF'ers are, lets just segway this into everything conservatives hate. Every ATS thread should reek of Right wing partisanship, am I right? Who even needs topics, lets just call everyone we oppose and want to depict as ugly 'faggot transgenders' along with every other opposition into one huge megathread where we can post this all day.
/sarcasm?

If you want to talk about transgender at least give some even #ing footing and make a thread.

Or is perma-scum just the attitude now? We don't even take # seriously?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Nah mate, this is war.

No quarter given.

Apparently.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Well I'll just say this. You act like a 2 year old wearing a nappy, you get treated like one.

no right or left needed. You wanna scream in my face, nazi or lefty, you're likely to swiftly feel an intolerant punch in the nose. Because at that point, I don't give to hoots if you wear a bra because your manliness is lacking, or a cod piece because you're butch mcbutchy. If you hate the current political status, or embrace it. You get in my face like that non-descript horrid creature did, you're gonna be sipping blood from your nose.

does that clear it up a little? Now, talk. express your argument. Express your opinion. we'll all go home clean.

get like that twat, you're not going to feel too good after.

there.

now you can go on your merry ranting about right wing this or that. I just hope I have saved you some time.

edit on 12/6/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Nah mate, this is war.

No quarter given.

Apparently.

Fence sitting isn't war.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Nah mate, this is war.

No quarter given.

Apparently.

I don't entirely blame conservatives, they were baited into this absurd position, but seriously?

LBGT service is the worst position, I don't even know who to call more retarded.

For anyone that isn't aware, every denomination supports this #ing country. And it's rude to claim you own the #ing morals of patriotism when all you do is disown stereotypes. America is about acceptance, how many more bullets will that basic idea take?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

[Redacted]

edit on 12-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Now i am in need of an explanation from someone. Not that anyone owes me one, but i would sure appreciate and like it.

Antifa? That is anti-fascist that i have understood. And fascism is generally equivalent to racism too. So what's up with the agenda of shouting poor quality rant at a black dudes face?

I thought i knew subcultures and movements. Maybe i did not.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Lol, what was this revenge of the nerds? What was that thing that attacked him? I wish the black guy would've detached it's jaw. Would've been way more entertaining. I say if you act like a tough guy, then get treated like a tough guy no matter what you are or identify as.

Anyone know if it got arrested? Did the black guy get to walk away without any trouble?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
She got what she deserved but not enough of it...I would have rattled her stupid head off the curb.
She wanted to play Sergeant at Arms for the entire group of assholes?...they better find a tougher woman to do it.
FYI...I have never hit a woman in my life but I would have gladly stepped up to take a swing at her.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Am I the only one rooting for a tractor trailer to have run them all over. Twice.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Could of fooled me.

In any case. Don't put your hands on people unless you're in danger. Or you're going to prison.

I hope whoever that person is that threw the first punch learns a valuable lesson. Don't start stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well I guess one doesn't have to have a pu..y to act like a c..t!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join