It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Antifa attacks lone black guy. Gets humiliated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

You're under a mistaken impression here. I got exactly what your comment was supposed to mean, I was just pointing out how your generalizing was no better than the generalizing you were calling out, and the irony of that.

Anyway, back on topic:

As several people in this thread have already pointed out, this person's actions are reprehensible regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, etc. and they deserved what they got.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That person needed its ass kicked. Maybe half the people out there do from time to time to get themsleves knocked back down to humbledom, reality, and that creature was long over due.

Those days are long over, I'm afraid. Back in the day you used to get your ass kicked and reflect on why you got your ass kicked, and the people around you would be honest with you and let you know you had it coming. Maybe you learned a little something about yourself and life and adjusted your attitude and actions in the future. Nowadays with the "nothing is my fault" culture and the circle-jerk of confirmation bias most people live in, I doubt this cretin will have learned anything from the encounter.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Yes the blonde person definitely had boobs.

Just a question.....what is an Antifa in the USA?

I googled in in my country, and it came out as AntiFascist ?

Hahahaha yes they call themselves anti-fascists.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I can hear the triggering now, off in the distance like a looming thunderstorm....

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well play a stupid game and win a stupid prize.

People shouldn't put hands on others.

That being said, if you don't really want to get beat to the ground, then don't put your hands on others.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
it was deserved

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, she wanted to act like a man, she will get treated like a man.

(post by kngfc removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That blonde dude is a girl I don't know why his voice is so deep for a woman.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
Well, she wanted to act like a man, she will get treated like a man.
equal rights

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The idiots in the "Antifa" movement are the biggest "fascists" there are. Yet they "claim to be fighting for minorities, and human rights...

What about the protests in 26 states/cities against Sharia law, which the "Fascists", I mean "Antifa" crashed?... Same thing, Shari'a law does not respect women, and includes the ability of the husband, or the community to stone to death women, and men even if there is just suspicion of adultery. A poor person is hungry and steals a loaf of breed, Shari'a mandates that the right hand of that person has to be cut off. I don't condone thievery, but chopping people's hands is too harsh. If a person is hungry and you are able to give them some food, that's what a good person would do.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Also, notice that none of the "white idiots" part of that "Antifa brigade" don't even try to stop their"leader" from trying to bully that black dude. These "jacka...." don't care about human rights, they use the excuse of fighting against "fascism" just to be "Fascists", bully and intimidate anyone who disagrees with them...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well said. It's Antifa because if it was Antifascist they'd be "protesting" themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Serious questions.
Does ANTIFA mostly comprised of social misfits who really don't have any idea what facism is?
Are they people who have felt powerless because of their physical appearance and join because they get to wear black, wear masks and dress like a gang to feel like they have power?

edit on 2017-06-12T19:42:36-05:002201712America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Mordekaiser

I was just pointing out how your generalizing was no better

That's like, your opinion, man.

I wasn't even directly calling anyone a faggot outside of hysterical sarcasm, this hardly counts as my own opinion when I'm parroting you people's words. I seriously doubt this conveys generalizing discrimination, as opposed to directly calling someone the opposite Gender on purpose to slam 'their identity'. If you're gay, and you were offended by my use of the word, I'm honestly sorry-not-sorry as it was only to express a point that discrimination against one group needs to be taken as seriously as others. If you finally cannot understand this, then just don't reply. The point isn't that their actions were reprehensible, it should be that you can strike it without looking like a douche-bag in the process. So ass-hat identifies as a girl? Call her a #ing bitch that simple,

or make a huge deal out of Transgenders in the none-related topic and make sure to bash the fact she's transgender and ugly and that you're going to call her a man she's so ugly. That surely doesn't make you look like the asshole in an unrelated way right?

Point is, if that's the material you go for, then that's worse than using the word faggot in a non-descript way. Call it irony all you want, my thought is you missed the whole point completely. It was supposed to be triggering, and you just got fully triggered and missed the message is all that happened. Why is it not okay to use faggot, but it is okay to mislabel people and abuse transgenders? Short answer: It's not.

(my last post about it, most from the mod-point is acceptable.)
edit on 12-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So the guy with the mental health issues gets his ass beat then his antifa buddies cry about it? Par for the course.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Probably because he has XY chromosomes, and hasn't taken enough hormones yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I just want to see them cry so much about fascism and fight in public that the SWAT or national guard stomp them into the curb
then they can really see what fascism means , when they no longer have the right to protest freely without interruption from government , they keep complaining about fascists who is anyone that disagrees , when uncle sam stomps them and takes away their right to protest freely
then and only then will they know all about fascism

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Serious questions.
Does ANTIFA mostly comprised of social misfits who really don't have any idea what facism is?
Are they people who have felt powerless because of their physical appearance and join because they get to wear black, wear masks and dress like a gang to feel like they have power?

This is pretty much it yeah, and people with no direction in their life that feel like "fighting fascism" makes them heroic. Kind of like these journalists that think anything Watergate-esque is going on with Trump. It's self-aggrandizement, inventing a much bigger issue than really exists so they feel much bigger for "resisting" it. If these scum had any real courage they'd go protest actual oppression in the Middle East or Africa.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join