It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Antifa attacks lone black guy. Gets humiliated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Lol, I love how Antifa always call people "Nazis," then turn around and ACT JUST LIKE NAZIS. The blatant hypocrisy and irony is too much...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Did you just assume someones gender?!?!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
F@ck these clowns, so sick of seeing these idiots with covered faces.
You said it. This never lasted too long here in TX. Especially in Austin, TX, our only liberal stronghold.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I hope this goes completely viral....it is past time some resistance is shown to this antifa freakshow.

And I have a feeling the tide is just about to turn.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ah showing their true colors.. I thought for sure that was a guy! I guess if that were me I would be enraged at life as well. Glad this guy recorded it, and landed a few punches.
edit on 12-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Umm, well if it's a woman acting as a man, or a man turning into a woman, who cares.

It needs a good thump upside the head. regardless.

No, my point is no matter how stupid ANTIF'ers are, lets just segway this into everything conservatives hate. Every ATS thread should reek of Right wing partisanship, am I right? Who even needs topics, lets just call everyone we oppose and want to depict as ugly 'faggot transgenders' along with every other opposition into one huge megathread where we can post this all day.
/sarcasm?

If you want to talk about transgender at least give some even #ing footing and make a thread.

Or is perma-scum just the attitude now? We don't even take # seriously?

Irony: when you're the first person in the thread to use the word "faggot" while complaining about other people bringing hate to the topic.

Reminds me of how certain people are always the first ones to bring up race even if the topic has nothing to do with race. Maybe you need to check your own assumptions?
edit on 12 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow the guy (girl?) sat on the ground and cried once someone fought back. There goes any credibility he/she once had, lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Mordekaiser

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Umm, well if it's a woman acting as a man, or a man turning into a woman, who cares.

It needs a good thump upside the head. regardless.

No, my point is no matter how stupid ANTIF'ers are, lets just segway this into everything conservatives hate. Every ATS thread should reek of Right wing partisanship, am I right? Who even needs topics, lets just call everyone we oppose and want to depict as ugly 'faggot transgenders' along with every other opposition into one huge megathread where we can post this all day.
/sarcasm?

If you want to talk about transgender at least give some even #ing footing and make a thread.

Or is perma-scum just the attitude now? We don't even take # seriously?

Irony: when you're the first person in the thread to use the word "faggot" while complaining about other people bringing hate to the topic.

Reminds me of how certain people are always the first ones to bring up race even if the topic has nothing to do with race. Maybe you need to check your own assumptions?

1. I didn't bring the hate, or the topic, do you want me to quote things for you? It's 6+ posts of useless hate about trans.

2. I used a sarcasm tag, I'm mocking the undertone of their words, or can you not understand this?

I'm also gay, and don't give two #s, a faggot whines, a whiner, I'll be the first to tell you your kids don't use it the way you do with the level of the 'N word for gays'. The next generation is about taking the power the idiots that gave these words away. Still doesn't stop conservatives to stooping to the simplest levels of passive aggression, and merely misgendering people when calling them a faggot isn't appropriate for their current PR with their target non-private audience. See, the difference is when I say faggot, I'm actually being less mean than people that just can't be civil at all, and are probably literal monkeys in real life, when they go through the effort to actually abuse others with their words and call Men Women, and Women Men. Or do you just get super offended by Faggot, but cannot comprehend the decency of addressing identity?
edit on 12-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!

This is NOT the Mud Pit nor is it a hate fest!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Transgender maybe..the youtube comments indicate..not that they are any gold standard.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That's not ladylike behavior.

I woulda practiced my jiu-jitsu long before he had the chance to hit me, if you are yelling at me close enough to get spit in my face then you will get double legged and choked out.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I think they are an embarrassment to any reasonable left leaning person.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
That's not ladylike behavior.

I woulda practiced my jiu-jitsu long before he had the chance to hit me, if you are yelling at me close enough to get spit in my face then you will get double legged and choked out.

You could walk to another spot or choke them and get arrested for assault.

Not much different then the actions of the aggressor there. What's then matter with people on both sides.
edit on 6/12/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Porlandia Uber Alles !

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Awesome! He showed a lot of restraint, glad he finally rolled up manbun and put him down, nice!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That person needed its ass kicked. Maybe half the people out there do from time to time to get themsleves knocked back down to humbledom, reality, and that creature was long over due.

And damn did Garrison do in one image what so many thousands of us each have been trying to explain with so many thousands of words:

edit on 12-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

(post by JAY1980 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I had a fist fight once with an antifa douche. One of the most satisfying encounters of my young life.

He got a one man doc martin beat down.

I dont get the hollywood movie mentality. They do realize that they arent scary? !, bats and all.

Oooh, ninja warriors with bats, oh my.

edit on 6 12 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join