It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem (Sen. Dianne Feinstein): We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think it is just getting ahead of the issue in order to control the narrative.

DI-FI probably got a head's up that Clinton/Lynch crap is about to hit the fan.

Agreed, political maneuvering in anticipation of further revelations not yet made public.

Will be interesting to see what drops this week.

And then to watch how it's spun.

That reminds me... It was reported that Comey met with Lynch many times and the info would be coming out in the next few weeks so its entirely possible Dems are trying to get ahead of whatever massive object is hurtling down towards them.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
'' we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong, its time we move on and concentrate on removing Trump from the presidency for any reason we can find ''

All Democrats!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Feinstien and McCain both need to be put out to pasture. They got a little something extra there.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Feinstein said no trump russia collusion in April. Maybe she wisely knows where the power will be in washington for at least the next 8 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

My bet is that this is an opportune time for a clean sweep of the Clinton's and their supporters out of the party. Sacrificing these folks for the "good of the party" is an easy fix for many problems. This not only gets rid of the bad apples but it lets the public believe that the DNC has been cleansed. Billy and Hilly can only do harm at this point and if they won't go quietly, there will be many investigations and special prosecutors in their futures

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting... very bigly interesting... I sense a shift in the Force.

I still believe Comey's firing was nothing short of a coup, and that Comey was running the FBI in the footsteps of J. Edgar Hoover. In that light, the attempts to paint Trump as the aggressor for "hoping" would be the natural attempt to cover respective derrieres.

But one thing has troubled me since his hearing: why would he admit to violating Federal law and also throw Lynch/Clinton to the wolves?

Now, listening to Feinstein, I'm starting to see some logic here. This is rats running from a sinking ship. Comey fell on his own sword, probably in hopes of Trump/Sessions then going after bigger fish. In the same testimony, he outed the biggest fish he could without shooting himself in the back of the head multiple times in a suicide attempt: Lynch, who would lead back to Clinton. Compared to what I suspect he's guilty of, leaking Federal documents is a minor offense. Think of it as a plea bargain attempt.

Now Feinstein is wanting to go after Lynch... in her house. Control the narrative to mitigate the damage. She's taking the bone that Comey threw her.

That means much more, though. The new narrative is only coming from a few well-placed establishment Democrats, not from the whole party. Their alliance is breaking apart as each one tries to figure out how to stay out of prison. Sitting in James Comey's office the day he was fired was all the dirt accumulated in all the years on all the politicians in DC. Comey was ready to bury it if need be, but he didn't feel the need... Trump had told him he was going to stay on, and he was already collecting dirt on Trump... the memos. But he didn't get the chance this time. Trump made sure he was far away from his office when he was fired. Rosenstein cleaned out Comey's office, not Comey.

In responce, Comey did what he would have done to any politician who got out of line: he released all the dirt he had on Trump: the memos on his FBI laptop. That's all he had. Trump did not come up through political processes, and the FBI had not been collecting dirt on him.

Now Rosenstein knows everything Comey knew... except the memos. Rosenstein reports to Sessions. Sessions is not corrupt. So there's a lot of clenched buttholes sitting in DC now, all aware that this man they have been trying desperately to destroy by hook or crook, because of the possibility he might find the dirt hidden in the FBI, has the dirt hidden in the FBI.

We've got some trying to call for immediate impeachment, screw the charges, impeach him now! We've got some trying to divert attention by creating rumor after rumor. We've got some trying to ignore it, instead still fixated on stopping Trump's agenda. And now we're seeing a few appear to switch sides and suddenly become enforcers of the law. The DNC is not cracking; it is crumbling before our eyes.

Reality Winner was identified after Comey's firing... low-hanging fruit. Suddenly we have previous officers coming out of the woodwork to talk about abuses under Obama. It's beginning, folks. That's not just Feinstein's voice you're hearing; it's the sound of a swamp draining.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Lots of talented people in high places working quietly to expose the dnc from hell. Schiff, kushner, bannon, and some nobody has heard of.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

and some nobody has heard of.

www.hark.com...

Buck
edit on 12-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I would be real suspicious of any agreement with these crooks,good chance they are trying to save their own keisters so not to be implicated,I just don't trust those lying liberal's

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hmm, as much as I hate Lynch, it actually was within her remit to advise on the investigation Comey was running. He reported to her. There is no crime here.

I suspect that Democrats pushing for Lynch to be investigated is a clever attempt to justify an investigation into Trump.
They know both offer no hope of finding any crime and neither warrant an investigation, but if they can extend the whole investigative process, then that achieves their real goal... creating chaos into the 2018 campaign season.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Holy Crap!!!

VIDEO:

Loretta Lynch stated in E-Mails that she would do whatever it took to protect Hillary Clinton

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lynch was obviously in the tank for Hillary!
The Tarmac, that email, and "the matter".

I'm surprised Feinstien even spoke of this,
Surely there but be elements of self preservation.

edit on 12-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
1. Feinstein? 2. "Democrat"? Lost all credentials with me! .... That's like sending a woman to do a mans job. Or sending a man to give birth. We all have a nitch. Feinstein's should be, ...oh wait!?!! She/it probably killed them all! ..OP. You lost many of us, at "Sen. Feinstein. She doesn't wield the power she think she does.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is all about "names" to you people. This, that and another. And they're not necessarily on "your side"..."This guy/girl on my side? It is comical! Someday you'll have to "buck up". And have to,.. actually bleed.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Lynch and the Clintons go way back:

In 1999, President Clinton appointed her to lead the office as United States Attorney—a post she held until 2001. In 2002, she joined Hogan & Hartson LLP (now Hogan Lovells) as a partner in the firm’s New York office.

Loretta Lynch

Cheryl Mills, is also an alumni of Hogan Lovells; as is Khizr Khan.

Of course she gave cover to Hillary during the investigation.

Duh!
edit on 12-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: I hope bts knows that "Duh!" wasn't aimed at hum but at anyone daft enough to think Lynch wouldn't try to cover Clinton misdeeds...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm agreeing all around.
I hope The Redneck is right.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dem (Sen. Dianne Feinstein): We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when I would ever agree with Feinstein.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Sen. Grassley sent a letter to Feinstein informing her the committee would be launching an investigation into Lynch.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I agree, and I hope that you are right.

Does anyone remember that day that Senators Grassley and Feinstein stood together in front of reporters after being briefed on what was really going on with this whole mess? They were said to have been shaken by what was revealed to them.
Bipartisan Report

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join