It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem (Sen. Dianne Feinstein): We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Dem: We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that Congress should investigate whether former Attorney General Loretta Lynch pressured former FBI Director James Comey to cover for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

"I think we need to know more about that," Feinstein told host Brianna Keilar on CNN's "State of the Union."

"And there's only way to know about it, and that's to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that," Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, said.

click link for article...

Frankly speaking im shocked this is coming from Feinstein. Is it possible some Democrats are waking up to the fact the law was constantly violated while Obama was President? The fact an investigation could open a can of worms for Clinton is even more surprising.

Either way welcome news.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

proof that CERN opened up a wormhole into another dimension. Quick, everyone check to see if you have grown a goatee!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe they are waking up.

But this could also be feigned outrage and controlled opposition.

Most long term politicians play the side that benefits them the most.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah investigate that. Then investigate if fish swim.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Frankly speaking im shocked this is coming from Feinstein. Is it possible some Democrats are waking up to the fact the law was constantly violated while Obama was President

They will follow up on this so they can justify following up on a plethora of useless investigations and continue the good fight.

link   
Hear the dinosaurs roar. Sorry but i don't expect anything from this. They are all made from the same cloth. I will believe it if they subpoena Lynch.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
There should be term limits in Congress. Both Feinstein and McCain are loosing it. McCain couldn't put a proper sentence together and Feinstein keep calling Trump Bush...lol. Maybe she has forgot who her party is....

link   
An investigation with actual evidence.

That will be interesting.

Hopefully the Democrats realize the stench that Mrs.Clinton has left hanging over them.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not sure if I should cheer... or look outside and see Planet X entering the atmosphere...

On a serious note... I may have to shift my view on the lady senator just a touch, it seems she can on occasion find reality.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There should be term limits in Congress. Both Feinstein and McCain are loosing it. McCain couldn't put a proper sentence together and Feinstein keep calling Trump Bush...lol. Maybe she has forgot who her party is....

Yep confusing one person for another definitely a sign of insanity. You're thinking of Pelosi by the way.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If I was Loretta Lynch I would have made a public statement denying these claims within a few hours.

She must be guilty A.F.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Well considering democrats, as well as CNN, have told Clinton she really needs to accept the fact she lost, that she was the reason for that loss, and to move on speaks volumes about Clintons standing in the Democratic party. I guess if she wont shut up, hurting chances for other democrats in elections, the only other way to shut her up is with an investigation that links directly to her.

As another poster pointed out this could be fake outrage however a senate investigation into Lynch giving political cover for Clinton while knowing Republicans are in control of Congress is an absolutely huge risk to take for "fake outrage".

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yep confusing one person for another definitely a sign of insanity. You're thinking of Pelosi by the way.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If I was Loretta Lynch I would have made a public statement denying these claims within a few hours.

She must be guilty A.F.

Doing that would probably cause more issues for her and not less. Not to mention it would shift the focus off of Trump Russia bs.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

She must be guilty A.F.

Lynch hasn't given a statement regarding the allegations? That's odd. Is she still alive? I'm half joking btw.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Well it is good I'm not in congress hehe, but then those two are twins in their bat crazy ways.
edit on 11-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This.......this can't be real.

She has to be so senile that she forgot who she is supposed to be protecting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You'd likely get my vote.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I think this is more Democrats or democrat posturing for something bigger. I think the Dems could use the same idea against Hillary to win the votes. Who knows though its odd.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Any woman that has the unusual powers of persuasion to convince her husband to go climb Mt. Everest (and nearly die) when he can barely climb a single flight of stairs, has my attention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join