It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The world was introduced to an innocent looking Muslim couple last week at the Democrat convention.

Khizr Khan and his wife Ghazala had a son killed in Iraq in 2004 and the theme against Trump and his Muslim immigration stance won over many people (and voters).

It was so heartwarming and wholesome indeed.

Of course, Donald Trump was all over the whole thing and has been severely criticized.

Now we learn that maybe Trump had some reasons for his "attacks".

Looks like ol' Khizr Khan has all kinds of intriguing connections to guess who and guess what.

Yep. The Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia and much more like immigration and what not.

Read all about Mr. Khan.....

Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections To Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

Khan and his wife Ghazala Khan both appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention to attack, on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s behalf, Donald Trump—the Republican nominee for president. Their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004. Khizr Khan, in his speech to the DNC, lambasted Donald Trump for wanting to temporarily halt Islamic migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists.

Since then, Clinton operative George Stephanopoulos—who served as a senior adviser to the president in Bill Clinton’s White House and is a Clinton Foundation donor as well as a host on the ABC network—pushed Trump on the matter in an interview. Trump’s comments in that interview have sparked the same mini-rebellion inside his party, in the media and across the aisle that has happened many times before. The usual suspects inside the GOP, from former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to House Speaker Paul Ryan to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to Ohio Gov. John Kasich, have condemned Trump in one way or another. The media condemnation has been swift and Democrats, as well their friends throughout media, are driving the train as fast as they can.

edit on Aug-01-2016 by xuenchen because: email-law

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Like I said, this guy is the clock boy all over again.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is what angers me the most, his son is the hero, he died for his country, yes the US of America, but his parents are nothing but a disgrace to that hero, the death can not talk, but the family can be bought.

This the state of politics in our nation this days when political rats can cash on the death for political gain, while the families can cash on the financial implications of looking innocent on TV.

Nothing but crap.

Meanwhile the rest of the hero in America that are still alive and maimed to war are forgotten, they don't look good on TV.

Despicable what they are doing.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Like I said , this Khan guy was PAID to take stage at the DNC. My question , what would his hero son have thought about this ? Im betting it wouldnt have been all that good

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Let's see if any of this goes mainstream.

We can only hope.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Why doesn't Donald Trump explain WHY he says things. He may be the supreme leader of the Trump company (or whatever it's called), but someone who wants to be Commander-in-Chief must explain themselves when throwing out an insult, or an accusation. His method causes problems for Republicans all down the ballot in every state. Gosh I wish he could learn this!
edit on 8/1/2016 by carewemust because: see above

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am a voter, I don't call myself Democrat neither Republican, I vote in every election as is my right, but Trump antics are like anything we have seen in this nation ever, is a fresh of cool air to have political career politicians like Hillary fighting for her life and her chance to get into the white house, she is so power hungry that she can not hide it anymore.

And for him making comments he was right to challenge the used of Khan in the Democratic convention, the man is deep knee in the Hilary foundation to be call honest and concern.

The man is a scam and a shame to his hero son.

I guess when you are friends with the Clintons you have pay back for the favors one way or the other.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I had no idea Mr. Trump had anything to do with the policies that caused this guy's son to be there in the first place.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Oh, I agree with you whole-heartedly marg6043. I just want Donald Trump to explain WHY he's going after someone, at the same time he's throwing out personal slam. He throws them out so frequently.. and the sheep in this nation get their news from sources whose job is to tarnish Trump's image.

Donald Trump has called Hillary a LIAR and a CROOK, hundreds of times. She probably FUMES over the insults, but she doesn't repay him with petty insults like that. Trump needs to be more Hillary-like in this regard, if...IF he truly wants to win.

Donald's plans for America propelled him to the Nomination in grand style. He needs to ignore the distractions and keep expanding on how he'll make America even greater.

That's another thing that has bugged me right from the beginning of Trump's campaign... Saying "Make America Great Again" means that we are NOT a great nation today. THAT IS WRONG and DEGRADING. He should start saying "Make America Greater"...before it too late and Hillary's "Stronger Village Together" B.S. delivers her the election.

edit on 8/1/2016 by carewemust because: see above

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why doesn't Donald Trump explain WHY he says things. He may be the supreme leader of the Trump company (or whatever it's called), but someone who wants to be Commander-in-Chief must explain themselves when throwing out an insult, or an accusation. His method causes problems for Republicans all down the ballot in every state. Gosh I wish he could learn this!

As the REAL writer for 'Art of the Deal' said, Trump doesn't have the attention span of a three year old. He is unable to do anything more than scan the internet for headlines, and most of them are from less than optimal sources. He may see something in passing about 'that Khan guy being another of Hillary's minions' but he doesn't learn the whys and wherefores anywhere near enough to be able to talk about them intelligently. All we get are superlative descriptions and hyperbole.

The intelligence community is starting to rebel at the idea of giving him security briefings, as well they should. He's another Palin. I can guarantee you he didn't pay attention in school, either. Ever notice some of his Tweets are filled with misspellings? Those are the ones he does himself after hours, not by an aide.

He's psychologically and emotionally and intellectually unfit for high office, as is Hillary for slightly different reasons.

Get the impeachment papers ready now, we'll need them as of January 20, 2017 at 12:01 PM.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Damn, all these posts so far in this thread. Ohhh the hate and I'm sure the OP's source is probably extremely flawed but facts never get in the way of pushing an agenda. So the agenda for conservatives here is to defend Trump? Jesus, how far we have fallen!
edit on 2-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Did you know your "source" own source is claiming this guy is apart of the Muslim Brotherhood? Is that like a go to for conservatives, accuse you're political opponents of being apart of the MB? Like I said, facts be damned!

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Khan, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration policy of limiting Muslim immigration into the U.S.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If we knew what to look for in the hacked DNC e-mails, I bet we could find some reference to using K-Khan in an underhanded way and paying him a couple of million $$$ for his act.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Well... maybe Trump is better suited as a Billionaire than as President of the USA, but since the (current) choices are only he and Hillary, I'll vote for Donald.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The below article essentially destroys the right wing smear campaign of a gold star family by simply fact checking.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Wow.. what a shallow mind Khizr Khan has. He's essentially saying that if Donald Trump "had his way", the Khan family wouldn't be living in America.

Well, Mr. Khan, if you put your thinking cap on, you'd realize that if Donald Trump "had his way", YOUR SON WOULD STILL BE ALIVE and with you, in your native country.

Why because Muslims shouldn't be allowed in America?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
you think they knew all that though when they invited him? lol

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now we learn that maybe Trump had some reasons for his "attacks".

Are you saying that Trump knew this 'information' and that was the reason for his mouthing off?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

... Trump needs to be more Hillary-like in this regard, if...IF he truly wants to win.

Shudder. That part made my skin crawl!
So, nooo!
That's the last thing we need.

The only reason that Hillary does not speak out is because she has her Correct the Record and Clinton Machine and her controlled liberal media doing her dirty work for her. Her hands are not clean.
And she keeps her mouth shut because she knows that Trump is right about her and she has no logical defense.

At least with Trump we know what is on his mind. I think that perhaps he sometimes assumes that everyone knows what he knows and understands where he is coming from. You better believe that he had people give him the scoop on Khan. So when he made his remarks it probably seemed obvious to him what he meant. He just needs to remember that not all of the public pays attention, and the only thing that many are hearing is what they are spoon fed from the media. And that includes the Republican elite who live in their ivory towers and in a different world than the rest of us. Sometimes I think that they are so out of touch with reality that they would not know what is really going on even if you sat them down to explain it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join