It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem (Sen. Dianne Feinstein): We need to investigate whether Lynch gave cover to Clinton campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think it is just getting ahead of the issue in order to control the narrative.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Uh oh, looks like it is damage control time!

I imagine we shall see those who supported Hilldog fleeing like rats on a sinking ship!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Quickly, look around to see what she is diverting attention from.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And as for the Comey memos, they still don't exist!!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

If I was Loretta Lynch I would have made a public statement denying these claims within a few hours.

She must be guilty A.F.

Great point.
Wonder why the old girl is still silent.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Saying they should look into Loretta lynch and a actually doing it are two different things......Feinstein can talk all,she wants, but action has more significance in my book. We shall see........

link   
Maybe Loretta Lynch has been silent because , she's sitting in an airplane on a Tarmac talking with the Clinton's about their next move .
edit on 11-6-2017 by Meldionne1 because: Double post

link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

I think it is just getting ahead of the issue in order to control the narrative.

DI-FI probably got a head's up that Clinton/Lynch crap is about to hit the fan.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Yeah investigate that. Then investigate if fish swim.

Right?

I wonder if they're finally throwing the clintons under the bus to save themselves.
I wonder if their dirty deeds have finally managed to strip the clintons of all the blackmail they've used in the last thirty+ years to get where they are.

With all the pedo rings drying up lately, I wonder if the clintons are finally running out of get out of jail free cards.

Not that they'd spend a minute in prison- they'd both die of old age during the extensive trials.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
None of these committees have any real power it seems.
I won't jump for joy until they have Lynch's house surrounded and are threatening to shoot tear gas in or they drag her out of a meeting in cuffs, from one of the many companies that she is a board member of.
I just can't get excited about the ramblings of one dim witted Dem.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Or, as odd as it may sound...

She's actually on the right side of this??

I know, given her history, unlikely...but stranger things have happened.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: sputniksteve

DI-FI probably got a head's up that Clinton/Lynch crap is about to hit the fan.

Agreed, political maneuvering in anticipation of further revelations not yet made public.

Will be interesting to see what drops this week.

And then to watch how it's spun.
edit on 11-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: i not e

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

That is another one that doesn't know where her butt ends and her mouth starts, or is the other way around.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I need more information about this to really form a stance and don't have the time to research it myself right now.

I don't like the wording that the only way to get more information is via the House Judiciary Comittee. If suspected illegal action is what's going down then is the government really above the police? How about the feebs or even the CIA? NSA?

Are the only people able to investigate the government a government body? If so, that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Does anybody know anything the House Judiciary Committee has actually been responsible for? Has anything happened due to their actions previously or does everybody get off the hook for wrongdoings when they have been involved? Their Wikipedia Entry only mentions a very few things and their website makes them look more like a law-writing committee than an investigatory one.

I'll not form an opinion about this until some of my questions have been answered.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Clinton's may have to get sacrificed in order for the establishment to remain hidden.

Comey is walking around with a pistol and high security because his balls are probably on the chopping block.

When he revealed that it was planned it wasn't accidental.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I somehow doubt that Mrs.Lynch was acting on her own.

Perhaps her actions were guided by Mr.Obama?

Would the Democrats open that Pandoras Box?

The travesty of the FBI "investigation" and the whole "Failure By Instruction" charade is really falling apart badly at this point.

Are they ready to throw Barack under the bus along with Hillary?

Given their record of ineptness it might be unavoidable.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Clinton's may have to get sacrificed in order for the establishment to remain hidden.

Comey is walking around with a pistol and high security because his balls are probably on the chopping block.

When he revealed that it was planned it wasn't accidental.

According to the Podesta emails, Chelsea Clinton was not on board with the Clinton Crime Syndicate.
That would mean that the dynasty is finished.
Bill and Hillary are at least old, and judging by photos of Bill lately and what we saw of Hillary during the campaign, they are not in good health.
Seems like it could be a winning idea to throw them to the wolves now and make an example out of them, and having participating dems look good in the process.
If enough dems join in, the Clintons could hardly arrange for all of their suicides to take place.

edit on b000000302017-06-11T18:48:30-05:0006America/ChicagoSun, 11 Jun 2017 18:48:30 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht

I somehow doubt that Mrs.Lynch was acting on her own.

Perhaps her actions were guided by Mr.Obama?

Would the Democrats open that Pandoras Box?

The travesty of the FBI "investigation" and the whole "Failure By Instruction" charade is really falling apart badly at this point.

Are they ready to throw Barack under the bus along with Hillary?

Given their record of ineptness it might be unavoidable.

More than likely, the Dems would rather sacrifice Lynch in order to protect Obama.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Democrats didn't like it when Clinton included them in the blame for her losing the election.

They are butthurt and have no loyalty to her anymore. They did everything they could to get her elected and she "stabbed them in the back".

A little or lot of payback, maybe.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
They may be afraid that Lynch is feeling very 'vulnerable' right now...and might start cutting deals in exchange for immunity.
SHE is now the weak link between Clinton and Obama.

There is another thread here that something fatal might soon befall her.
Possibly a suicide.
Lynch is a very dangerous loose end.
Best to heap all guilt on Lynch before she goes...and thus permanently seal off any pathways back to Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join