It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Parents - Canada's new 'gender identity' law.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Are we allowed floggings? we better check the code

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Are we allowed floggings? we better check the code

Lol ..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ahh, ok thanks. What an icky subject.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Ahh, ok thanks. What an icky subject.

Maybe icky but it's real, just like S&M in my opinion.

I think this is what Silo was talking about.. its dated june 2016

www.snopes.com...

( I think you may have offended someone who has sex with their dog by calling them icky)

Some people think homosexuality is icky .. should we refrain from discussing it ?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Lol, I will look at the link, sex with animals is definitely icky and wrong on so many levels..IMHO, I'm not offended by the discussion though.
As far as homosexuals go.. they should have the same right's as the rest, I have no problems with what legal aged consenting adults do.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Snopes was the first thing I looked up to find out that there was no new bill legalizing sex with animals.

You see, the problem I have is what Snopes describes as false information being spread. I see this kind of stuff a lot on Facebook, and it drives me nuts. I believe somebody is intentionally spreading false stuff initially, and there are plenty of folks only too eager to believe it without ever checking it.

Moral of the story: Don't believe everything you read on social media, or on extremely biased blogs.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Lol, I will look at the link, sex with animals is definitely icky and wrong on so many levels..IMHO, I'm not offended by the discussion though.
As far as homosexuals go.. they should have the same right's as the rest, I have no problems with what legal aged consenting adults do.

Neither do I... but I still find it " icky" .. just a natural repulsion in me that I really can't help.

Can I dare say... I was just born that way.. ?.. or will someone say its just conditioning ?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Yeah. I've seen people falling victim to fake news on Facebook. That's the real problem. Not the media. The social media.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Snopes was the first thing I looked up to find out that there was no new bill legalizing sex with animals.

You see, the problem I have is what Snopes describes as false information being spread. I see this kind of stuff a lot on Facebook, and it drives me nuts. I believe somebody is intentionally spreading false stuff initially, and there are plenty of folks only too eager to believe it without ever checking it.

Moral of the story: Don't believe everything you read on social media, or on extremely biased blogs.

Thanks for the advice..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It's ok to feel icky about certain behaviors. I feel icky about certain behaviors as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Yeah. I've seen people falling victim to fake news on Facebook. That's the real problem. Not the media. The social media.

Hahahaha... social media has more real news than MSM ... though much of it is highjacked from MSM ,that is fake.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Hahahaha... social media has more real news than MSM ... though much of it is highjacked from MSM ,that is fake.

LOL. That's just your opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Opinion versus opinion ... seems the story of ATS.
At least we are all entitled to them.😁

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

LOL. That's just your opinion.

Do you remember where Fake news came from?

I do. It wasn't MSM. But, "grab it, if you can use it against someone".

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I think we are born how we are, conditioning actually might make us live a lie.
As an example, I have a half brother, different mother and I did not grow up with him(he lived in Alberta), maybe lived with us as a teen for a few months..seemed like a typical hippy teen in the 70's(I was maybe 9-10). He moved back to Alta and I did not see him much.
Fast forward many years and he get's married and has kids. I think when the kids were teens he got a divorce and came out as gay..said he had always been but tried to conform.
I talked to my mom about it and she said she knew all along he was gay just from the few months he lived with us.
I thought it was interesting that my mom was not at all surprised, and sad that he felt he could not be himself for all those years.

edit on 12-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

There is a good point in there somewhere. Parents or just people in general would usually know that there's something different about children. I had a very good friend at a Christian college that years later he contacted me to see how I was. He told me that he was gay and had a boyfriend. Guess my response? "I am not surprised."

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I think we are born how we are, conditioning actually might make us live a lie.

That's good to read because I think I was born with this natural repulsion to all things LGBTQ.
I feel like I am being conditioned to accept things that inwardly make me feel uncomfortable.

I'm happy to read that I have the freedom to just be me 😁

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I think, "I'm not surprised" was my mothers exact response.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I guess it's a matter of defining "accept'
You are definitely allowed your opinion.
edit on 12-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I guess it's a matter of defining "accept'

True... accept the person as a human with a beautiful soul god loves , but you don't have to accept their behaviours as healthy behaviours or blessed by God.

Try and see it from my perpective.. I honestly can't help getting turned off by LGBTQ type behaviours .. I can't help it .. it happens. Even if I was atheist I'd be battling those same feelings if I'd be convinced they were wrong.

Now add to what natural impulses I may have ,the fact that my faith cautions against these behaviours or " conditions ".

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join