It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Parents - Canada's new 'gender identity' law.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: birdonwire

Considering they've passed a bill where sex with animals is 'ok' as long as there's no penetration?

What the hell is up with Canada.

I've heard the above claim many times over the last couple of weeks but I'm really not up for startting another thread.
edit on 4629Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: type o

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Liberals running the show now, gonna be a while but people will wake up. Hopefully not too much harm will be done in that time.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

WTF!!!!!!

So its not enough that in the US they have forced vaccinations (Dont know about Canada) now, with the help of "professionals" who will seed doubt into young lives as to their gender - the State gains its slave labour.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire

Liberals running the show now, gonna be a while but people will wake up. Hopefully not too much harm will be done in that time.

There will be some absurd lines they cross .. and invariably, it will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Considering they've passed a bill where sex with animals is 'ok' as long as there's no penetration?

I've heard the above claim many times over the last couple of weeks but I'm really not up for startting another thread.

Woot ???? Are you kidding me? This is the first I've heard of this .. need to do a search.
Thanks Silo .

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Woot ???? Are you kidding me? This is the first I've heard of this .. need to do a search.
Thanks Silo .

See above post... THIS kinda stuff is what I'm talking about .

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

How many states in the USA allow sex with animals with penetration?.
A few....I think you should all change these laws before attempting moral high ground.
edit on 12-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I didn't say there was not some filth down here either now did I? Only this new 'bill' (pro (?) bestiality) passed right on the high heels of a bill where little boys (girls?) who want to cross dress can get new parents if the parents don't support them - and all at very young ages.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: testingtesting

I didn't say there was not some filth down here either now did I? Only this new 'bill' (pro (?) bestiality) passed right on the high heels of a bill where little boys (girls?) who want to cross dress can get new parents if the parents don't support them - and all at very young ages.

It's scary what they are passing into legislation up here in Canada.. and that beastiality one is unreal😳... though the gov taking kids away is even scarier.

I was thinking of starting a thread on Bill C10 concerning beastiality Silo, but I suck at threads..lol.. you'd be better at it.. so please consider.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Considering they've passed a bill where sex with animals is 'ok' as long as there's no penetration?.

This is a lie. No new bill has passed to legalize any kind of sex with animals. There was a case where a man used a dog in sexually abusing his step-daughters. In addition to the normal charge of abuse, there was a separate charge of bestiality. The court ruled against the bestiality charge based on an OLD existing law that specified penetration. The court specifically stated there was no choice in how they could rule based on how the old law was written.

Because of this case, there is a new bill in the works that will include all types of sexual acts with animals as being illegal.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She didn't lie.. she got mixed up .. big difference.. but its only illegal if you are enticing someone into beastiality that is under 16 from what I have read. What about adults ?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

She didn't lie.. she got mixed up .. big difference.. but its only illegal if you are enticing someone into beastiality that is under 16 from what I have read. What about adults ?

Took me about 2 minutes to check the accuracy of the claim. Methinks some people don't want to look too hard cuz it might hurt their agenda.

The court ruling didn't specify any age in their description of the existing law. I am using my tablet so I can't add a link. Look it up for yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

No, some people will just grab the ball and run with it as long as it confirms their bias..no need to confirm the reality of it..I have done it myself on other subjects.
Pardon my ignorance but what does C10 have to do with bestiality? I'm looking at C10 right now and it's a long dry read..I find no reference to bestiality yet.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Took me about 2 minutes to check the accuracy of the claim. Methinks some people don't want to look too hard cuz it might hurt their agenda.

The court ruling didn't specify any age in their description of the existing law. I am using my tablet so I can't add a link. Look it up for yourself.

I did . Bill C10 appeared to cover new beastiality laws with minors only.. but I may have missed something... I'll check again.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No, some people will just grab the ball and run with it as long as it confirms their bias..no need to confirm the reality of it..I have done it myself on other subjects.
Pardon my ignorance but what does C10 have to do with bestiality? I'm looking at C10 right now and it's a long dry read..I find no reference to bestiality yet.

Ok .. my apologies .. I may have them mixed up .. I'll do some more checking to correct any inaccuracies.

I can be an airhead 😜

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Now we're talking about beastality?
LMAO.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

We all can on occasion..speaking for myself

If it is in C10 I think it might be in a mental disorder subsection..I'm curious so I'm trying to find it.
Here is the section on mental disorders as related to criminal code..a long dry read.
lop.parl.ca...
edit on 12-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ya, ain't this fun

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

The damn adds for this arcticle is what prevented me to read to the bottom .. and Kayluv is correct

I admit my mistake.. can we just get the flogging over with now😕

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Looks like it's C-246. There is one line that states the definition of bestiality is sexual activity between a person and an animal. No mention of age.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join