It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Parents - Canada's new 'gender identity' law.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Straight men usually find gay sex replusive. That's just normal. Nobody is trying to force you to like it or accept it. All the LGBT want is for us to accept them as human beings, not freaks of nature. Too many violence and discrimination have been done against them.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

True... accept the person as a human with a beautiful soul god loves

Thats about it..I don't bother with the rest or what they do in private, it honestly does not occur to me..but that's just me.
Peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Neither do I... but I still find it " icky" .. just a natural repulsion in me that I really can't help.

Can I dare say... I was just born that way.. ?.. or will someone say its just conditioning ?

You find it icky because your intuition tells you that something is wrong with it.

And we know what is wrong today.

The two types of excretions we humans produce are urine and feces.

Urine is "antiseptic", it kills germs, and has lots of beneficial medicinal properties. So, contact with the urine from a "healthy" individual is safe.

Feces, on the other hand, is "dirty", has harmful bacteria and fungi, and is dangerous to come into contact with, which is why nature has made it "smelly" so that we "turn away" from the poop, instead of playing with it.

Instinctively, you know this. Urine comes out in front the body, it's good, and feces come out the back, it's bad, we're supposed to "walk away" from it, to "leave it behind" us.

From these simple observations, and basic knowledge, we can understand the "icky".

Normal sex between a man and woman involves contact with the "safe" parts of the body, the parts that are designed to work together, which have "urine" to purify the working channels of operation, using it's natural antiseptic properties, so that you don't "catch" any disease with normal sex, when both partners are healthy.

There are some exceptions, like when a woman is menstruating, when it's not safe for sex, etc..and, of course, if one or the other partner is infected with some bacteria or virus or fungi, because they have weak immune system etc., sex can be risky for the healthy partner too.

But, in general, heterosexual activity is safe because of that blessing of the urine.

Homosexual activity between men is dangerous, and gay men "hide" all the problems and complications that go along with it. They live in complete denial. So, they have to visit the doctor more often than the heterosexuals, for a variety of problems unique to them. But, hey, who is to say what a person should "put up with" to do the things they want to do.

Sky diving is also dangerous, and people die jumping from planes. Still, humans do it.

The risk is worth the reward to some people. So, who are we to say what anyone should or shouldn't do?

But, let's understand that it's "icky" for a valid natural "reason."

To each his own.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Your post is confusing. It both makes sense and nonsense.
Straight couples doing anal sex would be dangerous.
Did you know that many gay couples do not perform anal sex?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Your post is confusing. It both makes sense and nonsense.
Straight couples doing anal sex would be dangerous.
Did you know that many gay couples do not perform anal sex?

Of course, straight couples experimenting with gay style sex expose themselves to the same risks as gay men.

Anal sex is not "straight sex."

People call themselves all sorts of things, and admit or deny doing the things that other's within their group do.

There are straight couples who don't have sex either.

We can always find "exceptions", people who use the "label" but don't practice the behaviors normal to the group they claim they belong to.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

all i got from this is dude's got a serious pee fetish.
dude it's cool you don't have to twist your brain into a pretzel
you're allowed to be into stuff
edit on 13-7-2017 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Why isn't it safe to have sex with a woman while she is menstruating?.
Also sex between blokes isn't dangerous at all.
Sex in general can be dangerous because of STD's but the actual act of man on man is not dangerous at all.
It is just that you are not into it that is all live and let live.
edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Sex in general can be dangerous because of STD's but the actual act of man on man is not dangerous at all.

Exactly.

New moral of the story: Everyone has an opinion that people cannot change. You cannot legislate morality.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

all i got from this is dude's got a serious pee fetish.
dude it's cool you don't have to twist your brain into a pretzel
you're allowed to be into stuff

Gandhi drank his own urine every day to maintain his health.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

There are bacteria and fungal spores everywhere. However, for these microorganisms to grow and multiply, and reach the concentration levels where they can cause disease, they need a "food source."

The menstrual blood is rich in nutrients, lots of protein containing the essential "amino acids" for the support of life.

So, in an environment flooded with menstrual blood, the few bacteria and fungi, that are always present, get to multiply rapidly, easily reaching the numbers that can cause harm, overcoming the immune system of the partner, and overcoming the antiseptic action of the urine that is also present in the sex channels.

For this reason, we avoid sex with women during their period.

On the contrary, the "back channel" has high concentrations of harmful bacteria and fungi. There's always lots of food for them to multiply to harmful concentration levels in feces. It is unsafe to play with that excretion. Hence we flush it down the toilet, instead wiping it all over our mouth and face. We also "wash our hands" in the rest room after the motion. We don't play with that stuff, nor would we want to shake the hands of a person who doesn't wash after.

The anus was not designed for sex. So, the lining inside the colon can easily be torn by penetration, causing pathways for infection in the receiver. The giver also exposes himself to the high levels of bacteria and fungi in feces, and can contract various diseases. The tissues in the vagina, on the other hand, are much stronger, and not easily torn by sex. This protect the receiver from infection. The antiseptic urine also protects both partners having normal sex from various bacterial and fungal infections.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I'd like to read the actual bill. Is it linked in the OP and I just missed it?

Here's the bill, direct from the source:

Bill-89

So, as we can see, the intent is to help the families of children as well as the child, which has always been the case, including in the legal system. This would imply all family members could receive counseling and education to work through any issue that arise. Isn't this what we want...to work through our problems and perhaps gain a deeper understanding of an issue?

The additional purposes of the Act are expanded to include the following:

To recognize that services to children and young persons should be provided in a manner that respects regional differences wherever possible and takes into account, physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and developmental needs and differences among children and young persons; a child’s or young person’s race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression; and a child’s or young person’s cultural and linguistic needs. To recognize that services to children and young persons and their families should be provided in a manner that builds on the strengths of the families wherever possible.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Ever heard of a shower afterwards. Sorry dude but you really are grasping at straws to justify your bigotry.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

edit on 7/14/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Not until you die, of course.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: testingtesting

Not until you die, of course.

using that logic, i'd steer away from carrots if i were you - did you know that everyone born in the 1800's who later ate carrots is now stone dead? absolutely horrific.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join