It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Dies After Cop’s Husband Puts Him In Chokehold Outside Denny’s

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep he sure is cause being a maniac with a huge sense of entitlement and ego issues botching a choke hold he obviously had no clue (and because of which) nor any business administering to a drunk pissing in a parking lot and commiting manslaughter in the process is perfectly acceptable.

But he was attacked...yeah after instigating and provoking someguy.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

When I get free time, some of us actually work and aren't free loading off of government...

Jaden

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

What sense of entitlement are you freaks referring to? I have NO sense of entitlement... NONE, I deserve only what I achieve. Including what society we get. If you want a society filled with intoxicated public pissers, feel free to never confront anyone and stay in your own little pussy bubble. I will attempt to effect the society I want and if anyone physically attacks me for doing so, I WILL defend myself.

Jaden

p.s. I never said that what THIS guy did was right or that he handled himself properly. I said that I will defer on it to the courts and I said that automatically saying that the guy was in the wrong because he verbally confronted the guy for pissing in public was asinine.
edit on 20-6-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Good for you but none of your keyboard lawyering kept your hero and his lovely wife from being charged.

They will get their day in court and nothing that you post here is going to make a difference there either.

It's your free time though so use it however you like.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You might want to read my last post... I never said that this guy was in the right. I said all the morons who want to string him up SOLELY because he confronted the guy for pissing in public are WRONG and I'd be willing to bet that any verdict that does come, IF it does, will have NOTHING to do with the verbal confrontation and everything to do with what happened on the ground.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I've read everything in this thread. Nobody wants to string the guy up solely because confronting the guy pissing was wrong.

They are correct in saying that he could have chosen not to say anything. That isn't right or wrong, just a choice that would have avoided this situation.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Not you the idot who unreasonably choked to death a drunk guy peeing in a parking lot. He had a sese of entitlement.

You however need to slow down a little bit and stop being so over reactive.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Looked more like assaulted a guy for pissing in the parking lot

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Also to add more evidence that the guy was unskilled and had no business applying a choke hold hes canterlieving his body weight ontop of the mans compressed cervical vertebrae. A huge no no. Thats one of the quickest ways to break a mans neck. In fact it is how you break a mans neck. Nobody trained properly will ever tell you its ok to apply a choke hold the way the man did. The man is just an entitled egoist and hothead. He needs to be in jail for the safety of society. His insecurities coupled with anger issues have already killed one person and that alobe is one too many.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

What sense of entitlement are you freaks referring to? I have NO sense of entitlement... NONE, I deserve only what I achieve. Including what society we get. If you want a society filled with intoxicated public pissers, feel free to never confront anyone and stay in your own little pussy bubble. I will attempt to effect the society I want and if anyone physically attacks me for doing so, I WILL defend myself.

youve called people pussy more than once in this thread.
does that make you feel tough? feel like a bad #in vigilante mofo from your keyboard?
thats how you come off.

you assume people are pussies cause we/they/i dont agree with this cowboy confronting the dude.
its a joke as are you my friend

i would much rather have a society of intoxicated pissers than internet tough guy cowboys like you and the asshole that confronted the dude.

you just seem like you want # to pop off.
your whole attitude.
youre gonna confront someone for doing nothing that harms you and there will be hell to pay if they stand up for themselves even though you are the one that id the confronting.

ok. good luck with that

please start a thread when you decide to go all rambo on the wrong dude and he #s you up...i will be waiting

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

My advice to the guy is live and let live. Its pretty pathetic to get bent out of shape at a drunk peeing in a parkinglot at night. Heck just yesterday on wilshire blvd a major throughfare in los angeles i saw a 80 year old man peeing on a tree on the sidewalk....in broad daylight. But because i figure the guy has dementia and is impaired somehow i somehow didnt confront the guy. I didnt charge him and slam him to ground and then attempt to choke him to death. I bet hes still alive. Im not in jail for manslaughter. Nobody got hurt. And nobody got overly offended. Wow imagine that. A touch of maturity and perspective prevented a tragety.

A second thing to think about. Dont go picking fights and or confront people over petty things. It makes you look like the asshole (not you tst)

A final thought. Dont confront random people. You never know nor can you tell by the persons appearance or shape their in just how capable or dangerous they are. The most lethal guy i ever met was a 6'2" 145lb skinnymarink of a guy. He was a expert though of a few martial arts and makes 300 pound men run in terror when it comes time to train. He spends his days busking with a guitar singing love songs down at the boardwalk. From appearances you would never know that he can destroy big scary and very well trained guys. I sure dont look scary. Im short and stout. I look like jack black and james balushi had a hobbit love child. I also help assist in seminars and training programs where we retrain members of homeland security, the sherrifs department, some poluce depts and some marines everything from restraints to weapons retention to even blade work. But unless you knew me real well youd think youre just picking a fight with a short squat goofy although slighty homely looking guy. So my advice. Leave people alone. Live and let live. Unless the guy is directly endangering people its really none of your business to assault somebody.
edit on 20-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

i agree with all that...

some people are just cowboys.
they are the problem people. not the dude that was pissing

people like masterjaden. the guys that want to save the rest of us that never asked for it.

i also agree with what you say about not knowing what a guy brings by looking at him.

i think jaden said he carries a gun too. you know just in case.

he is just the type to confront a dude in some asshole type way and then when he starts getting touched up he is gonna pull his piece to defend himself from a confrontation he started in the first place.

people like him are the true danger to society imo

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I agree with you.

But theres a misnomer regarding concealed or even open carry. If the guy is within arms reach and you dont have that weapon in your hand deployed you have a very strong chance of getting screwed over. So being a tough guy carrying a piece isnt going to do much unless youre helping another person being attacked and have time to deploy or you are standing 21+ feet away from said assailant. Also a guy can introduce a fixed blade in a tussle and use it before anybody can see whats going on or are even aware. So another reason not to pick random fights. The guy might be good with a blade or got a nasty trick or two.

Hey random question. You still teaching your lady the bass. If so hows she doing with it.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

yes i still am. not giving many lessons now though.
my wife is working and she is on 2nd shift so she mostly does it on her own now.

ive been devoting much more time to teaching my daughter jui jitsu

i was going to put her in a school around the corner that was karate and jui jitsu but i thought against it.
going to handle her first couple years or so myself and then go from there

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with you and your daughter having a family art. Jujutsu is a good one. Teaches more than just grappling. A lot of mental benefits too. Plus shell do real well once shes old enough for you to feel comfortable bringing her to a school.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Nothing wrong with you and your daughter having a family art. Jujutsu is a good one. Teaches more than just grappling. A lot of mental benefits too. Plus shell do real well once shes old enough for you to feel comfortable bringing her to a school.

i had every intention of putting her in the school till i watched some of their vids.
the instructor was really nice. i was impressed that he encouraged grappling as well as karate.
i checked out some of the vids on the facebook page though and it turned me off.

i saw kids of 10 and even a little younger even with purple and green belts throwing kicks and was not impressed at all. clearly this dude gives belts out as long as fees are paid. i want her to actually learn how to do this # the right way.

he told me they have youth jui jitsu competitions and i was stoked. watched some of those vids and again, not impressed.
there was one girl who was about 5 that i liked cause at 5 i dont expect much but some of the kids were between 8-12 i would say and i watched them roll and i saw a whole lot of nothing. no technique. nothing really.

of course i dont expect my daughter to be a 10th planet master but if i am paying a hundo a month i want proper technique. position before submission. the whole deal and i wasnt seeing it so i decided to train her myself.

this way i can kind of cater what i want to teach her based on what she seems to like and how i feel she is doing.

i dont want her to be a purple or brown belt after 2 years that dont know #.
i would rather he not have a belt in in 1 year tap those kids out.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I judge harshly any school thats got 9-12 year old black belts. A 16 year old doable. But a tween as a black belt or equivalent. My preference are schools with no belts. No fancy equipment and not interested in glitz or high revenue. Most of the most legit teachers teach for next to nothing if they like you. Youre making the right decision.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I judge harshly any school thats got 9-12 year old black belts. A 16 year old doable. But a tween as a black belt or equivalent. My preference are schools with no belts. No fancy equipment and not interested in glitz or high revenue. Most of the most legit teachers teach for next to nothing if they like you. Youre making the right decision.

same basic thoughts here.
belts dont mean #.
well i guess they do depending on the lineage and who gives you your belts.

you get a black belt under jj machado and that means something
you get your black belt from john q #face at mcdojo bulljitsu from the school in the mall and that dont mean #

(post by Masterjaden removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join