It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Dies After Cop’s Husband Puts Him In Chokehold Outside Denny’s

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

We don't know the whole story.

We get a clip of the guy being pinned to the ground and weak stomach liberals automatically go to their all cops/cops families are bad people.

There are so many examples of this.

Remember "Hands up, don't shoot?". Never happened.

get out of here with that idiotic nonsense, you worthless clown. The dude peed outside, and you think it's okay for him to get choked to death for it? Even if he did hit the husband back after he was confronted, that in no way whatsoever comes even remotely close to justifying pinning him on the ground, repeatedly punching him in the face, and choking him, let alone ending his life. Only a legitimately worthless scumbag would suggest otherwise. And then to have the gall to bring out your "weak stomach liberals" BS, as if only a pansy would possibly have a problem with somebody being needlessly killed for peeing outside. What a ridiculously asinine scumbag....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

OFF DUTY - Why didnt the deputy call the cops - no....they had to create drama and ended up taking a human life over urinating in the street - America is screwed.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yes that's how it works. You are perfectly allowed to confront someone for anything. If they attack you, you are within your rights to defend yourself

Jaden

the right to defend yourself ends when the person is no longer a threat, which he obviously wasn't.
You're making yourself seem like more and more of an idiotic, delusional scumbag with each successive comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

Yeah he is a turd. Turns into I'm a liberal and I'm a pussy.
Screw them both

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dang!!! He didn't need to kill the guy. Come on now!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
About 20 years ago people didn't choke someone to restrain them, back then chocking could be considered attempted murder or just plain old murder, and most people understood this.....

Fast forward in today's world we see lots of idiots choking people. Why is that?

The answer: They watch UFC fighting etc... the guy in the video is too stupid to understand that choking can easily kill someone.

edit on 9-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is the kinda of crap that causes riots and civil unrest.
I'm very pissed about this one.
The entire system failed.
There's a lot more blame to go around than just the two defendants.

Buck

edit on 9-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm glad this deputy is out of service. She's helping to hold him down while he chokes the man.

Terry's attorney, Scott Courtney, said prosecutors rushed the case without giving the grand jury time to consider all the evidence. Courtney said Terry did not intentionally kill Hernandez.

"I'm extremely disappointed the grand jury chose to indict," he said. "I don't believe the evidence shows that."

This lawyer doesn't understand that a person doesn't have to intentionally kill a person for it to still be a crime?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's isolated incidents like this that give police a bad name. This was a case of a spouse using his wife's position as a law enforcement officer to justify his own little bullying power trip.

Anyhoo, both turned themselves in and made bail last night.

A Harris County sheriff's deputy and her husband are expected to appear in court Tuesday, days after being indicted on charges of murder, accused of intentionally choking a Crosby man outside a Denny's restaurant.

Deputy Chauna Thompson, 45, and her husband, Terry Thompson, 41, also of Crosby, turned themselves in Thursday night and both made bail of $100,000 each. They could face up to life in prison if convicted.

Sourc e: The Houston Chronicle

The husband, and quite posssibly his wife, will probably end up doing hard time. Mind you, Harris County is pro law enforcement -- the police are normally given benefit of the doubt. This particular case -- not so much. That video is pretty damning.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: daskakik

Wow you're right... you know I saw the relief marks in the concrete and thought it was tile inside Dennys. Now I see the yellow parking line...

Guess I was distracted by a man being choked to death!

I agree I think there are more serious things to be offended by than some drunk taking a piss in a parking lot he should have just told the manager at Denny's and left it alone instead of trying to be super-husband in front of his cop wife...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
I agree I think there are more serious things to be offended by than some drunk taking a piss in a parking lot he should have just told the manager at Denny's and left it alone instead of trying to be super-husband in front of his cop wife...

Yup, because now he's gonna be Super-Wife to his Prison Husband.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: TWILITE22

Yup, because now he's gonna be Super-Wife to his Prison Husband.

quite possible ha ha ha I don't understand why nobody tried to help the guy cause there seemed to be more there than just the guy video taping why didn't someone help? they saw he was in distress and was making gurgling sounds...what the eff is wrong with people?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProjectedLogic
This is actually local to me and the officer has been taken off active duty. The cause of death has been ruled a homicide.

Update

Yep, I watched the video
Murder
Hope he gets the electric chair

“It’s a very sad video because you’re watching a man basically being killed,” Carroll said. “He was kicking his legs in a helpless fashion, and you can hear him gargling or gurling, ‘Stop, stop.’”

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Masterjaden

Nope. It is in fact not your responsibility, job, cross to bear, or anything else to go up to people and tell them that you think their behavior is wrong.

That, in a nutshell, is one of the biggest problems we have right now: people like you are convinced you're here to right what you perceive to be wrongs and go around doing things like that rather than taking care of yourselves.

thank you couldn't have said it better! I don't get why someone would be so offended of someone peeing? a function we all have to do for gods sake the guy was drunk maybe he didn't know he was in a parking lot it's hard to reason with a drunk...either ignore it or tell Denny's manager.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't worry justice will be served...I'm sure ole lilly white will be enjoying some hard pipe hittin.....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

# this dude and his wife.

bummer for his kid.
mr hothead cowboy had to do something about the crazy injustice that is taking a piss on a wall instead of thinking about his kid(s)

strange that people in this thread are defending the dude too.

you know damn well if it were someone close to them that got shut off they would feel different. thats how those types are

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Mrs wasn't much of a law enforcement person, based on her actions.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Both parties here are perfect examples of human excrement.
You all should be above arguing about this.
The smart thing to do is call the police and say there is a pervert exposing himself to children at denny's and leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Both parties here are perfect examples of human excrement.
You all should be above arguing about this.
The smart thing to do is call the police and say there is a pervert exposing himself to children at denny's and leave it at that.

And that's how a drunk man urinating gets put on the sex offender registry, but otherwise, yeah

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: GuidedKill

with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

# this dude and his wife.

bummer for his kid.
mr hothead cowboy had to do something about the crazy injustice that is taking a piss on a wall instead of thinking about his kid(s)

strange that people in this thread are defending the dude too.

you know damn well if it were someone close to them that got shut off they would feel different. thats how those types are

Already told you a cowboy wouldn't do this.

You know that now, but you keep pissing on the people who deliver your packages.

Grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join