It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview at Didsbury Mosque (Salman Adebi's) - Muslims Lie, Smirk and Laugh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sorry if I triggered your inner prejudices Grambler. You're expert at projecting a lot from so little.

Let's clear it up. All my points about tommy robinson have been taken from the videos (you imagined the rest). Not a single little comment has used the word racist (your projection). Not sure what ilk you've boxed me in. Share away.

Classist? Are you one of those loving the isms and ists? I grew up dirt poor with a cleaner for a mom and a father who still works on building sites. Can't afford to retire. Guess you imagined and projected that part too. I'm working class and proud to be.

Child rapists and terrorists? I'm dead against both. I hate them like vigilante assholes and they all want to ignore rule of law. Fv*k*ing great trick you used there. Proud of you. 101 in BS arguments is call the opponent an apologist for child rape. Its effective as heck and nobody notices how slimy and sly it is.

Grambler, must be nigh on 100% of your starworthy post was made up in your head. What else is imaginary? You even tie a bow in your fictions by calling me a bigot. It looks like you created a big scary strawman and whooped its "bigot" ass.

One of your stars is mine. I'm a huge fan of fiction.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
You're correct, his approach is assertive. I personally don't feel he is shouting or comes across as a nutter, this could be cognitive dissonance on my part? Obviously I do not believe it is CD but I'm open to all avenues.

The smirk is wrong. On all levels.

The laugh is wrong. On all levels.

They are indeed lying about the people they have had there - if you use Google to research the names mentioned and Didsbury Mosque there is plenty of data to suggest they did indeed appear at Didsbury Mosque, along with other unsaintly people.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Maybe this is the type of Western lifestyle the flyer is referring to?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Maybe it is.

However the young generation are partying like we all did, only nowadays it's recorded on TV.

The video you post shows how the young people of our society behave, in our country, in our society. How young people have always behaved.

In the same ilk as your post... do you see me going over to Saudi Arabia and unlocking the doors which hold the women inside? Am I over there campaigning to stop the stoning of women? Am I posting leaflets criticising the fact that a female's testimony is worth 25% of a male's? To stop forced female circumcision? Campaigning against legal beatings in the name of insubordination? Campaigning against the fact that testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman?

No, because that's their society which they have built - I respect that I don't agree with it but I respect it. In their societies - not ours.

Edits for clarty.
edit on 7-6-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Wow..just wow...so do you think us women should all walk around with our bodies covered, trailing after our men? Thankfully this is a free country and just because some people do silly things whilst boozing, does not make it immoral..sheesh..heard it all now

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I see pictures like this in the future . And before anyone gets their knickers in a twist that is germans being deported home after their failed attempt to take over the world .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

You don't think conservative Christians exist who don't like when they see young girls with their boobs hanging out and their butts showing underneath their short dresses/skirts and falling down drunk and having indiscriminate sex with drunk guys? It ain't just Muslims who don't like that kind of lifestyle, and it doesn't make someone a terrorist just because they don't like that lifestyle.

Oh and by the way, I have read many posts right here on ATS by non-Muslims who are outraged by gay pride parades and men walking around with thongs on and having a good time.
edit on 7-6-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Completely right.

It's all about how you deal with what you don't like which makes you a terrorist.

We could indeed make a similar thread about Christian extremism but that is not currently as relevant and figures show there are less Christian extremists than Islamic - making it less relevant.

However, I will repeat - It's all about how you deal with what you don't like which makes you a terrorist. Protests good, bombs bad.

link   

originally posted by: and14263

They are indeed lying about the people they have had there - if you use Google to research the names mentioned and Didsbury Mosque there is plenty of data to suggest they did indeed appear at Didsbury Mosque, along with other unsaintly people.

From what little I can see, it looks like one or two of those speakers may have come to that Mosque back in the 1990's. I don't see any evidence that they have been there in the last 20 years.

I'm all for shutting down Mosques that are fronts for terrorists. But let's make sure we've got real undeniable proof before we start marching in with the torches and pitchforks.

link   

There are not that many conservative christians in my neck of the woods, those scary types seem to be located in the US, in fact the churches round here are very accommodating and welcoming to all. In fact there are many christian charities who actually go out on the streets, helping people who may have got into difficulty whilst drinking, not to preach at them, just to get them home safely.

However, you seem bent on saying...well christians do it, so why not muslims..the whole bloody lot need stamped out, this is the 21st century, not the flippin dark ages

ETA and you didn't answer my question, you just deflected it into a "well christians do that and non muslims do this, but do you honestly think that those leaflets are in response to people going out and getting drunk, and do you think that going out and getting drunk is wrong?
edit on 7-6-2017 by destination now because: (no reason given)

(post by Hazardous1408 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You don't think conservative Christians exist who don't like when they see young girls with their boobs hanging out and their butts showing underneath their short dresses/skirts and falling down drunk and having indiscriminate sex with drunk guys? It ain't just Muslims who don't like that kind of lifestyle, and it doesn't make someone a terrorist just because they don't like that lifestyle.

GET A GRIP . When was the last time said christians blew up a concert over their views .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

From what little I can see, it looks like one or two of those speakers may have come to that Mosque back in the 1990's. I don't see any evidence that they have been there in the last 20 years.

I'm all for shutting down Mosques that are fronts for terrorists. But let's make sure we've got real undeniable proof before we start marching in with the torches and pitchforks.

Nah, better to bulldoze every one of them buildings and send the complainers packing back to Islam land. Britain has the luxury of being an island nation, a history of having a State religion and the maritime shipping to get the job done.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

However, you seem bent on saying...well christians do it, so why not muslims..the whole bloody lot need stamped out, this is the 21st century, not the flippin dark ages

What I am saying is, it isn't against the law to be a conservative religious person.

My late grandmother was a devout Southern Baptist, and she would have had a conniption fit over that video I posted of the drunk youth. My aunt who is also a devout Southern Baptist won't allow her grown kids to drink alcohol in front of her. Neither of them are going against the law for their opinions and neither of them are terrorists.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

So you're saying that someone writing in a flyer that the western lifestyle is immoral is proof that that person is a bomber?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

That, my dear, is a standard night out in the UK and we wouldn't have it any other way. Blackpool's dying really and not so busy. Manchester and Liverpool are nearer and way better. Preston too. But yeah, what you see in the video is a normal Friday/Saturday night in any lively town or city from Aberdeen down to Plymouth and over the water to Dublin.

The women like to dress up and the men go smart. Although most will be getting pissed, only a minority will be too drunk to remember getting home or even staggering. These TV shows make it look worse than it is, but that Blackpool one is exactly how it is

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

No, but they are wrapped up in their ridiculous (to the non religious) views, yeah do what you want in your own home and if you want to ban alcohol in it, fine..don't preach it to others, it's none of your business what others do as long as they are not hurting you.

btw edited my last post with a question to you that you didn't answer first time

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So you're saying that someone writing in a flyer that the western lifestyle is immoral is proof that that person is a bomber?

Not really sure what your reply has to do with my reply , but keep trying . See original below .

GET A GRIP . When was the last time said christians blew up a concert over their views .

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

No, but they are wrapped up in their ridiculous (to the non religious) views, yeah do what you want in your own home and if you want to ban alcohol in it, fine..don't preach it to others, it's none of your business what others do as long as they are not hurting you.

btw edited my last post with a question to you that you didn't answer first time

Amen to that

This is a free society where people can do what they like. The day we start acting for the approval of religious groups wil be a sad day. This is the 21st Century and those religious naysayers should stay home if they don't like it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

The flyer was given to people who were attending services in the Mosque. Not out in public - in the Mosque. If you want to preach against immorality in a church or other religious facility, I think you are allowed.

I don't know what the whole leaflet was about, as we only got to hear one fragment of one sentence. I didn't hear or see anything in the leaflet that said to go kill anyone who is immoral. Did you?

I don't know what difference it makes what I personally think about people going out and getting falling down drunk, but if you want my honest opinion -- I wouldn't be happy about my daughter doing it. Does that make me a terrorist?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join