It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview at Didsbury Mosque (Salman Adebi's) - Muslims Lie, Smirk and Laugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

GET A GRIP . When was the last time said christians blew up a concert over their views .

Never. Let's kill all Muslims.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

You said he wants to deport all Muslims.

Show where he has said this. Of you cant, you are making things up to make him seem racist.

You said he calls for bloodshed. Show me where. All I have seen him say is that if the UK doesn't act, it will force people to bloodshed which he is against.

Show me where he said he was to take Muslims property.

You are a liar.

Speaking of violence, would you like me to posts clip after clip of members of the religion of peace attacking him? Oh but you are silent on that.

Never mind he gets attacked and death threats all of the time, you take your time to make up stories of him wanting to deport all Muslims and calling for bloodshed.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
If you notice this is one of the few threads on this sensitive subject we are managing to keep civil, please don't spoil it for us.

The problem is that they are telling us that our society is bad. I'm sorry, and I honestly mean this with as much respect as I can muster, but if you are ok with hate speech and have no problem with the reactions in the video then unfortunately you are part of the problem. Please understand I do not say that because you are Muslim, I say it because of what you type.

I genuinely believe Tommy Robinson is true to his beliefs and is not interested in clicks and hits. Again, just my opinion, I cannot speak for him.

If you're idea of a free world involves hate preaching and extreme views which lead to extreme behavior then you can keep it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You are totally turning this around now, you posted a video, questioning whether the images of drunk women was what the leaflet talking about immorality was inspired by. Now you're just talking in circles and still haven't answered my question.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: hutch622

GET A GRIP . When was the last time said christians blew up a concert over their views .

Never. Let's kill all Muslims.

Would be great if we could keep this thread civil, facts and figures, respectful retorts and opinions... It's already started to slip with the swearing and such like by the poster on previous page.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hazardous1408 - I'm interested how you can be Muslim and drink Vodka?

Source

This would effect how I think about your posts and your opinions on Islamic practices. I'm not trying to goad you.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: kaylaluv

You are totally turning this around now, you posted a video, questioning whether the images of drunk women was what the leaflet talking about immorality was inspired by. Now you're just talking in circles and still haven't answered my question.

I answered your questions in your edited post. Repeat what question you think I haven't answered.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I refuse to bow down to a poster who implies that because Christians haven't blown up a concert, that all Muslims with traditional values are terrorists.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I never expected to see the day you'd be posting a thread on this guy. To be honest, I didn't think I'd ever see the day when ATS members would be happily posting videos about him. He's the respectable face of the olden days' National Front or a 'polite company' version of EDL. For me, it's one of the saddest days I've had on here.

I'd be in favour of knocking down every poisoned Mosque in this country. Rusholme, Finsbury wherever. If there's hatred in there, it seeps into communities. Even worse, it's obviously having the equal effect in non-Muslim communities when I see people like you waving the flag for Mr Robinson. Jeez, is this who we turn to in the face of extremism?

I won't defend bad Muslims or extremists; who ever does? If there are bad apples in that Mosque, let the law deal with them. Close it down. On the other hand, isn't it possible that Mr Robinson's known to the Muslims in the area? They probably know his views and he's walking to the front door with a cameraman or crew.

In that context, the smirks could be for a number of reasons. Maybe they smirk in the sense of, 'Like hell you're coming in here. You fricken hate us!' Or, 'Do you think we're idiots?' Of course, you and Mr Robinson could be right and they're smirking out of loathing for UK society or maybe they've got a big pile of Dibuq mags to hand out.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I won't defend bad Muslims or extremists; who ever does? If there are bad apples in that Mosque, let the law deal with them. Close it down.

Agreed. Making sensationalist videos on Youtube is not helping anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I won't defend bad Muslims or extremists; who ever does? If there are bad apples in that Mosque, let the law deal with them. Close it down.

Agreed. Making sensationalist videos on Youtube is not helping anything.

It's a sad day indeed. Being realistic, there's an audience for it and Mr Robinson's known views are obviously finding support amongst previously reasonable, moderate people. Sensationalism has fuelled so much for a couple of years now. It always has, but it seems like it's ratcheted up a good few notches.

We're in danger of becoming extremists to stop extremists. What's left after that terrible step? Nothing but extremists.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
I know. You ask me this time last year what I thought of Tommy Robinson and I'd have gone wild, insults et al.

I'm not sure what's changed. I've lost faith in TPTB more than ever before. I'm getting much more facts and figures from the right side of the fence than the left. I'm getting much more emotions from the left side of the fence than the right. The facts and figures are more appealing to me now, whereas before the emotions were more appealing.

I'm trying to look at things with an open mind, I'm paranoid about propaganda and what the MSM is feeding us and what they will not ever talk about... That's why I'm leaning more and more this way.

Do I like Tommy's style? Yes, I do. I really like his style. I'm sorry, it's not what you want to hear.

I'm still airy fairy, I still meditate, spend time alone in nature, dream about helping the homeless, I'm not racist... I will be completely honest though and say I have a strong dislike for the Islamic faith, however I also have a strong dislike for the Christian faiths. The only faith I'm down with is Buddhism.

I dunno Kandinksy, part of me is ringing alarm bells, part of me is blowing war trumpets, part of me wants to forget it all and go fishing.

It will be interesting to see where my views are in a year.

Edit to clarify - I'm not Buddhist at all.
edit on 7-6-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson has been slandered and treated like trash because of his alarmism, and his accusers are addicted to state manufactured political correctness. The sad part is that he was right, never deserved the treatment in the first place, and the people are poorer for having never listened.

The Islamist menace cannot be defeated without the support of the very people who have the most to lose.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Come on, if women want to have a good time then that's their affair. That's what the mainstream British culture is and what women fought for that right to do. They fought to work, be independent, wear whatever they want, be promiscuous or celibate, be gay or straight, drink or be tea total. If Muslim men fear liberated women then that's their problem.

We know that hatred of Britain, secularism and free will is often a target in mosques and schools in the UK. We know this because the videos and narrative is all over the internet. We know that these negative views are manifest in terrorism, child grooming, contempt for thee law, and a lack of social integration and division.

Time for a change. Time to directly challenge the poison messages propagated by schools and mosques. You start at the top. You start to remove visiting Imams and stop being tolerant of intolerance. You close down schools that don't teach the conventional curriculum.

Most of all you stop calling people "British Muslims". This just reinforces division. I don't refer to myself as "Hi, I'm a British Christian".

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I honestly thought you were posting it to see if it got removed. Like a test of ATS? I couldn't equate you and this sort of thing.

Here we are anyway. Mr Robinson has a loyal fanbase on ATS lol. Who'd have thought?

You have 'alarm bells' and so do I. I think we've all got them going off this year lol.

What makes me paranoid is I see a huge push across social media to divide everyone. We've got our goblins to fear and we don't trust our neighbours. The language is becoming so generic and everyone's using keywords. I have a suspicion of where they're coming from and where we're being led. When I see decent guys like yourself, and others too, going down this road it worries me. It says if the better folk can be turned, what chances have the rest of us got?

Anyway, I have to go. Despite these growing differences, we can still be cool. The Zeitgeist is doing very strange things to people and we;re not entirely responsible for the changes imo. All the best and no hard feelings whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: SilverOwls

Absolute garbage.

Tommy Robinson is a hero who was rail roared by the cowardly British authorities and almost killed in jail.

They went through his life with a fine tooth comb and got him on weird mortgage charges, and yet they can't be bothered to look into the people on a jihadists next door documentary.

Tommy is not the racist you portray him to be. You are parroting the garbage that was spread against him.

Yes this man is so evil because he wants to see little girls not go raped. It funny that you and your ilk will spend more time attacking this man than child rapists and terrorists.

I will make a thread later, but I believe the reason for this is that you and others are classists, and you can't stand the fact that working people are concerned with radical Islam.

You sit in your high tower where you are not affectes, and call people racist who just want their families to be safe. If anyone is a bigot here, it's you.

This.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

We're in danger of becoming extremists to stop extremists. What's left after that terrible step? Nothing but extremists.

I don't know much about the man to make a comment of the video, but I'll say that when dealing with extreme problems, sometimes you need to take extreme measures.

Sometimes when you're fighting monsters, you have to become one.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Hazardous1408 - I'm interested how you can be Muslim and drink Vodka?

Source

This would effect how I think about your posts and your opinions on Islamic practices. I'm not trying to goad you.

Nobody is perfect, my friend.

How can people suicide bomb and be Muslim?

You see the disconnect there.

All those who would say I shouldn't drink or I'm not a proper Muslim wouldn't think twice to label a suicide bomber a Muslim, despite suicide being the worst sin in all of Islam.

Think about it for a minute and then get back to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am not defending hate speech.

I'm one of the "liberals" on his site that doesn't believe it should be connected to freedom of speech.

Here is another of my threads seeing as you like my post history.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, everything I said about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon stands.

He is an opportunist of the worst type.

I genuinely believe Tommy Robinson is true to his beliefs and is not interested in clicks and hits.

True to his beliefs, yes.
Not interested in clicks and hits, absolutely not true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join