It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview at Didsbury Mosque (Salman Adebi's) - Muslims Lie, Smirk and Laugh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: SilverOwls
Don't let your cognitive dissonance block you from opening your grey matter to a different approach.

The Tommy Robinson's are the only option we have at the moment. Far from perfect but who else do we choose to get our information from? The BBC? The Guardian? The tabloid press? They are all controlled and manipulate the stories to push the agenda.

At the moment he's the only person I see standing up for us. Standing up for the people who have seen first hand where beliefs and communities are taking the country.

I understand your reservations SilverOwls but rather than criticising a member for sourcing Tommy Robinson why not show me how I can expand my mind by suggesting other more acceptable sources?

Tomy Robinson and Kate Hopkins are 2 people the Media want to shut up on a permanent basis but they speak a lot of truth... no matter what people may think of them and it's only because of Mainstream Lefty Politics that people ridicule them.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The problem is that they are telling us that our society is bad.

But our society IS bad... maybe not as bad as Muslims society.. because we are secular and liberal and tolerant...

but ... our society is still very far from being not bad in my humble opinion.
edit on 7-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

I agree. Our society is bad. Humans as a vast group have become a plague to the planet. I don't agree with their alternative and I don't like our society... Rock and hard place.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: kaylaluv

You are totally turning this around now, you posted a video, questioning whether the images of drunk women was what the leaflet talking about immorality was inspired by. Now you're just talking in circles and still haven't answered my question.

I answered your questions in your edited post. Repeat what question you think I haven't answered.

I asked, do you think women should be fully covered and trail after their men, as opposed to going out on their own, dressed how they please and doing what they want as per the vid you posted

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Real good point. The Quran does indeed have verses backing up what you say. And yes, nobody is perfect...

Maybe it's time the media gets more people like you to be the voice of Islam. If the media won't listen then for the sake of the integrity of your religion is it not your responsibility to speak up and make yourself heard? Stand up and be counted don't let us judge you?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You are totally turning this around now, you posted a video, questioning whether the images of drunk women was what the leaflet talking about immorality was inspired by. Now you're just talking in circles and still haven't answered my question.

I answered your questions in your edited post. Repeat what question you think I haven't answered.

I asked, do you think women should be fully covered and trail after their men, as opposed to going out on their own, dressed how they please and doing what they want as per the vid you posted

Again, it's pretty irrelevant what I think. What is relevant is that some conservative religious people don't agree with women wearing scanty clothing and getting falling down drunk, and they don't want to live that way. Should they be forced to live that way if they don't agree with it?

By the way, there are lots of Muslim women who don't live that way, and also don't wear burkas and trail after their men. There is such a thing as not being either extreme.

I will add that I don't think women should be forced to wear burkas, nor do I think women should be forced to wear scanty clothing. I think people have a right to their opinions as long as they aren't breaking any laws.
edit on 7-6-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I wouldn't want to be the voice of Islam for the simple fact that I believe Religion is personal between each believer and God.

If the media won't listen then for the sake of the integrity of your religion is it not your responsibility to speak up and make yourself heard?

I don't really understand your question.

If the media won't show the moderate, what else are we meant to do to be heard?
I'm not gonna stand on the corner of the street like some lunatic.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Breaking laws is your view.

Breaking morals is mine. Some human rights are not covered by laws.

Your opinions are not irrelevant. Your opinions are what get you respect and stop others walking over you.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well perhaps you shouldn't have posted that video then...as you were basically saying, that perhaps it is that type of behaviour that the leaflet was referring to as immoral. I don't think it is immoral, you maybe do, indeed posting that video with your comment on it, suggested to me that you do. but just like I wouldn't force my opinion down anyone's throat, neither should any religion or any individual for that matter

live and let live is my motto and keep your morality opinions to yourself.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

A man who admits his mal-associations and troubled past.

One of the nastiest, most sordid men I knew stood up and did what was right when all the rest of the hardcore rebels chickened out. (Then he fled the country to avoid the obvious punishment.)

Being 'bad' isn't always a 24 hour way of being.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

So you don't think churches should be allowed to preach on morality issues to their congregation.

Okay, that's your opinion. I think there are some religious people who might disagree with you.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Morality is highly subjective and should only be taught within your home, imo.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Maybe this is the type of Western lifestyle the flyer is referring to?

What's wrong with them? They may be a bit embarrassing and lack class, but hell, they aren't going around running people over and stabbing random strangers because they don't have the right imaginary friend in the sky.

Keep religion out of society altogether, especially the sort that tries to impose its rules on others.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

So shut all churches down. You might have a wee problem doing that.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Why teach it at all if it's "highly subjective"?

Bit of a contradiction, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

What's wrong with them? They may be a bit embarrassing and lack class, but hell, they aren't going around running people over and stabbing random strangers because they don't have the right imaginary friend in the sky.

Keep religion out of society altogether, especially the sort that tries to impose its rules on others.

Actually the statistics for road accidents involving drunk drivers is staggering.

So there is that.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I didn't the say shut it down. Just speaking about morality in general.

It's extremely subjective, and when things are subjective one would probably want to instill their own children with it, rather than let other people. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So you disagree that morality is highly subjective?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Actually the statistics for road accidents involving drunk drivers is staggering.

So there is that.

You are comparing what are accidents (Albeit highly avoidable ones) with people going out deliberately to kill folks?

Jeez, you really are clutching at straws to justify the utterly unjustifiable aren't you?

That is pathetic, just change your av to an isis flag and be bloody done with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Look, I wasn't making a personal judgement myself. I was pointing out that conservative people might not agree with that lifestyle and not want to live it. Just because you don't agree with that lifestyle doesn't automatically mean you are going to start killing people with vans and knives. Not every conservative Muslim is out there killing people.

I don't know if the leaflet said to impose conservative Muslim views on to Westerners. For all we know, the leaflet said to let the Westerners live their "heathen" way and Muslims should live according to their own principles. I'm assuming you don't want to force all Muslim women to wear scanty clothing and get drunk if they don't want to?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join