It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Republic joins Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia on the Side of Responsible Sanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Isn't that racist?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: 123143

a reply to: 123143

Replying twice...

Actually, I don't watch TV, and never the major networks on the net.

Yah, you just 'happen' to agree with it.

This is just plain ridiculous. People will occasionally agree.

So you do agree with the main scream official BS.

Edit: Thats okay, everyone is entitled to 'their' opinion about things.

Of course no one is allowed to agree with anyone else, and no one can come to an independent conclusion based on independent thought that might agree with someone else's opinion.

rolleyes

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Replying twice...

Actually, I don't watch TV, and never the major networks on the net.

Yah, you just 'happen' to agree with it.

This is just plain ridiculous. People will occasionally agree.

So you do agree with the main scream official BS.

Edit: Thats okay, everyone is entitled to 'their' opinion about things.

Of course no one is allowed to agree with anyone else, and no one can come to an independent conclusion based on independent thought that might agree with someone else's opinion.

rolleyes

Not when it comes to that dogma, no. Because you can't make that stuff up. Its too ridiculous to even begin to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The ones who should take refugees is the ones militarily involved in Syria, Libya or Iraq.

If they are not then any refuge offer is out of the goodness of their heart, true humanitarianism. At the end of the day though, too many people have been displaced due to our inability to help or due to our direct influence militarily.

It's a sad situation, has been for too long.

That being said, I've always been an advocate of repairing and building destroyed nations, only being involved for humanitarian reasons and I don't mean via lending money to broken nations via the IMF.

7 years the Syrian conflict has raged on, we've argued about refugees, removing Assad and how militaristic we should be in approach.

It's shady as f man, both of our nations have contributed resources to not solving this, they just want another sovereign nation to be toppled, I've said too many times on ATS how Assad wished to work with the West, be it militarily, economically or for humanitarian reasons.

Little has been offered by us in support, I'm gutted for the genuine refugees, it can be understood how some could get so desperate to become... Well, twisted. I also fully understand that many are just migrants, even though I'm a lefty I'm not going to delude myself into thinking many didn't jump on the gravy boat that is a chance at a life in a progressive and wealthy nation.

People want to live.

However at the same time I don't feel their is much of a conspiracy with refugees, it's a fact that terrorists would and have used the refugee card as a means to an end. It's true. Though I honestly feel the conspiracy lays at the feet of Western inability and reluctance to solve this matter.

Keep fixing things with duct tape and you shouldn't be surprised when it all burns to the ground by a tiny flame... Rebuild it, fix it properly...

Anyways, EU civil war? Why did you say that?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Poland is a very reclusive nation in terms of foreign nationals.

Many would argue that much of it never entered the 21st century, heck some may argue much of it never entered the 17th.

Look it up as a nation. Poland isn't unique either when it comes to old eastern bloc nations.

BTW I'm not knocking it, I do however feel a sense of irony when people talk of ME nations being backwards when a large part of a forward thinking nation such as Poland live fundamentally similar lives.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So who's the bigger 'threat' then?

Refugees or Russians?

National security may prioritize threats, but you still take all available measures to protect against them all. If I have rats in my barn, I'm going to address the issue. If I suddenly discover that I also have termites, I'm not going to stop setting rat traps and laying out poison while I address the termite issue.

There are no Russian 'rats or termites' in any EU 'barns'. The ones seeking refuge in Europe are a result of the extermination campaign going on in the ME and Africa because of US and EU (NATO). And those real rats are (obviously) pissed we been killing their fellows and destroying their nest.

If that's the case then why are the majority of "refugees" young men of combat age?

There should be a lot of women and children, but there aren't.

There's more to this "migration" than meets the eye.

Young men are scared to death in their home country they will either be conscripted to killed if they refuse.

There are lots of women and children and yes, something is up.

The destruction of their homelands by protracted warfare, due to EU and US (NATO) actions.

Your gubments actions. Put yourself in their position. If some are vengeful for their families getting killed, then how you think they are going to react?

Yes, what do they do? They come to the West and try to dictate to us that we should implement Sharia law, mutilate the privates of little girls, and stop eating pork. On top of that they blow us up and run over us.

They aren't worth the trouble. If they want that crap they can go back to where they came from, grow a pair of testicles, and fight for their countries.

They're being bombed because they refuse to fight the plague that is radical Islam. They are absolutely nutless.

So you expect people, foreigners to fight for you?

Considering most of the terrorism that's evolved into what we see as the mess that's the Middle East is due to direct western military intervention, don't you think that's kind of hypocritical?

I guess some things will never change, not till you learn to pick your own crap up... Shouldn't be expecting others to do it for you.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

So who's the bigger 'threat' then?

Refugees or Russians?

National security may prioritize threats, but you still take all available measures to protect against them all. If I have rats in my barn, I'm going to address the issue. If I suddenly discover that I also have termites, I'm not going to stop setting rat traps and laying out poison while I address the termite issue.

There are no Russian 'rats or termites' in any EU 'barns'. The ones seeking refuge in Europe are a result of the extermination campaign going on in the ME and Africa because of US and EU (NATO). And those real rats are (obviously) pissed we been killing their fellows and destroying their nest.

If that's the case then why are the majority of "refugees" young men of combat age?

There should be a lot of women and children, but there aren't.

There's more to this "migration" than meets the eye.

Young men are scared to death in their home country they will either be conscripted to killed if they refuse.

There are lots of women and children and yes, something is up.

The destruction of their homelands by protracted warfare, due to EU and US (NATO) actions.

Your gubments actions. Put yourself in their position. If some are vengeful for their families getting killed, then how you think they are going to react?

Yes, what do they do? They come to the West and try to dictate to us that we should implement Sharia law, mutilate the privates of little girls, and stop eating pork. On top of that they blow us up and run over us.

They aren't worth the trouble. If they want that crap they can go back to where they came from, grow a pair of testicles, and fight for their countries.

They're being bombed because they refuse to fight the plague that is radical Islam. They are absolutely nutless.

So you expect people, foreigners to fight for you?

Considering most of the terrorism that's evolved into what we see as the mess that's the Middle East is due to direct western military intervention, don't you think that's kind of hypocritical?

I guess some things will never change, not till you learn to pick your own crap up... Shouldn't be expecting others to do it for you.

No, I expect foreigners to fight for their own damn countries. It wasn't my idea for the US to police the planet. In fact, I think it's asinine.

But since we have to rescue every pathetic ethnic group because they won't fight for themselves, this is my opinion on the situation.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

It wasn't my idea for the US to police the planet. In fact, I think it's asinine.

Doesn't change the fact that the US gov seems to have had that idea, does it?

But since we have to rescue every pathetic ethnic group because they won't fight for themselves, this is my opinion on the situation.

Your government doesn't really value your opinion.

Maybe those foreigners are not the only ones lacking nuts?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Perfectenemy

BTW I'm not knocking it, I do however feel a sense of irony when people talk of ME nations being backwards when a large part of a forward thinking nation such as Poland live fundamentally similar lives.

There's nothing fundamentally similar between Poland and the ME.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It wasn't my idea for the US to police the planet. In fact, I think it's asinine.

Doesn't change the fact that the US gov seems to have had that idea, does it?

Your government doesn't really value your opinion.

Maybe those foreigners are not the only ones lacking nuts?

No, it doesn't. There is little I can do about it though. Short of starting a second Revolution, I think we're screwed.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Exactly my point. Can't really complain about people not standing up to their government because your government is doing something you don't agree with.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Exactly my point. Can't really complain about people not standing up to their government because your government is doing something you don't agree with.

You're right. Glass houses and all.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How do you drive fast and unobstructed through Slovakia or the Czech republic ? Easy, you enlist in NATO troops !
They have all the tricks to go around secretly and surreptitiously through traffic, straight towards Ukraine ... then if they are lucky they come back alive ! Defeated ... but alive !

Hopefully the wheels don't fall off along the way ...
edit on 15-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
what's the polish govt. to do with migrants related detention facilities for the EU intelligence to perform child abuse on migrant children to be used as cannon fodder against the real EUropean people ?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
You don't want to take a fair share?! Than gtfo out of EU and return to being a crappy east european country.
BTW, many Polish that come to work in western Europe are criminal scum that rapes and steals.. Oh the irony

edit on 12-7-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

Unless you are Germany or France, EU membership is a fool's game. When you apply a value to freedom and sovereignty, no amount money the EU leaves on the dresser the following morning balances it out.

What a load of bollocks.
These countries were # holes prior to joining the EU.
Their citizens fled to western europe to live and work.
Is that what you call sovereignty when your population is fleeing to other countries?!

edit on 12-7-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Sounds like a great reason to be able to decide who to let in to your country. Thanks for backing us up on this.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and Hungary are all together secretly running child-abusing concentration camps run by MeK and other islamists in the middle of forests, to train children to be soldiers from the age of 10.

Also to train little girls to be sex slaves for the EU burocrats and let islamists and MeK run a regime of genital mutilation against these children. Together with EU directives , the govts. also actively support the training of sex slaves, child soldiers and mutilation against little girls in Africa and the middle east !

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join