It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Republic joins Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia on the Side of Responsible Sanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.trtworld.com...

Czech government announced on Monday that it will stop taking refugees under an EU scheme to share asylum seekers who arrived in Greece and Italy, citing security concerns.

Under a plan agreed in 2015, the European Commission wants EU member states to each admit a quota from a total of 160,000 asylum seekers stuck in the two Mediterranean countries.

"Due to the aggravated security situation and the dysfunctionality of the whole system, the government approved a proposal to halt this system for the Czech Republic," Interior Minister Milan Chovanec told a news conference following a cabinet meeting.

"That means the Czech Republic will not be asking for migrants to be relocated from Greece and Italy."

The European Union may have to decide whether an EU civil war is worth saving a handful of good apples from an otherwise rotten bushel. These EU countries like the Czechs and Polish are finally waking up to what it means to be an honest to god sovereign nation again, rather than the little lapdog of Germany's latest effort to control the entirety of Europe. As an American I believe that any movement of power away from a centralized government and towards sovereign states is to be applauded. Lord knows our federal government has adopted the EU's more hairbrained schemes everytime a globalist stooge in DC gets a chance to implement them...

So yay to the Czechs, Slovakians, Poles, and Hungarians! Here's hoping you're all just the seeds of a field which will grow plentiful crops and ultimately return the Earth to the sanity of strong borders and maintained limits.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Good!

Old eastern bloc countries as well.

Hopefully my wife's native Lithuania and my British isle and German(yeah...) root countries do the same.

Too late for a travel ban on whites for my Chickasaw family though! lulz

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Jihad 2.0 has suffered a setback.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Good f#ck the EU and their shady methods to extort and blackmail countries to do there bidding. Even as a german i full respect and understand Poland,Czech Republic and Hungary's decisions. The EU has no right to force other countries to take on refugees. I stand with them.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's only common sense! I guess they're luck a single rogue liberal judge didn't put a halt on their travel ban.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's good to see some of the countries waking up and seeing what is really going on. Taking all the refugees seems insane. I do not know what the EU is doing, are they insane putting that many refugees in countries?

They at minimum need to change the head positions of the EU to a more conservative bunch. They have stuck some mentally challenged people into those positions, elected by how nice they were, not how smart they were. That never works.

The people in the towns around here have beautification committees. There are people in them that think that having flowers all over the place and people having to mow their grass when it gets over three inches or a weed pops up is necessary for the cities survival. I would definitely not want to be in a town where these people were in charge. Does this sound a little like the EU lately, trying to put on a show of how humane they are and forgetting about how their members are suffering?

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I can't stress that enough but Poland has ZERO terror attacks. Really makes you think.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
good!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Good to see some countries finally waking up and getting smart.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good on them its only right but you know some will cry Racism or which ever other ism is popular these days...the EU needs to be wrapped up and abandoned its a failed experiment that i for one in the UK am still glad we voted to get out of...what that will actually entail is anyone's guess at the moment with all the sh*te going on here with terror attacks and general elections all in the same couple of weeks.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I can't stress that enough but Poland has ZERO terror attacks. Really makes you think.

Poland is also not actively bombing Muslims in Iraq and Syria. Also makes you think.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Hopefully sanity will prevail over the massive social conditioning that seems to have turned the world into an insane asylum?

Don't think the globalist/Zionists will take this lying down though, expect SEVERE repercussions.......

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is exactly what the NWO created the EU for, to make all European countries conform to insane policies.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Happy to see some real "Czechs & Balances" getting implemented !!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Be honest did that just come to you or have you been waiting patently to use it at some point for a while...i dig it either way...made me smile

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Central and Eastern Europe hasn't been taken over by the PC liberal crapola. They still are nationalistic, rational and have no problem telling it as it is.

It's not just the countries you mentioned. Happens in my second country of Bulgaria as well. Ever heard of Dinko?

I love this guy.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Good to see some countries finally waking up and getting smart.

Seems to me just about everyone outside Western Europe and PC/left America/Canada is looking at Europe and thinking, WTF are you clowns doing?

I mean, everyone can see what's happening.
edit on 6-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They might have at least had proper male/female ratios the whole time. All dudes / no women hardly, and then dudes with multiple wives, no wonder you hear about gang rapes being common.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
yeah right, the Hungarian authorities treatment of refugees was disgraceful, even to the extent of a female reporter tripping up a man carrying a child.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

. . . a handful of good apples from an otherwise rotten bushel.

That. Right. There.

The net value isn't worth the "refugee" investment.
edit on 6/6/17 by 123143 because: Punctuation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join