It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech Republic joins Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia on the Side of Responsible Sanity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Modern humanity simply can not see how ridiculous the comparison is because they lack perspective.

That is an ironic statement considering you made this silly generalization implying all refugees and migrants are terrorist.

It seems to be working for them as they don't have civilians laying in the streets bleeding from terror attacks...

Lacking perspective seems to be a thing around here, indeed.

Again: Canada has taken in refugees. How come we don't have civilians laying in the streets bleeding from terror attacks?
edit on 6-6-2017 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

And the Nazis have been invoked yet again. Some people here need to try some fresh material.

Cool cool. I got lots of fresh material to put things in its proper *context*...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Cool.

Now what are the Czech Rep., Hungary, & Poland going to do about the homosexual prison camps in Chechnya?

And for that matter what are the progressive, multiculturalists in Germany, France, & The UK going to do about Chechnya?

Chechnya is there problem why?

Thats Russia.....go look at a map

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

The Czech Republic is a very advanced country in many ways.

Everyone needs to stop acting and forget about PC.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I am a bit late on this train. Read through the thread and noticed no one mentioned something important. We are now talking about the entire Visegrad Four declining any refugees.

The Visegrad Group, also called the Visegrad Four, or V4 is a cultural and political alliance of four Central European states – Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia – for the purposes of furthering their European integration, as well as for advancing military, economic and energy cooperation with one another.[1] The group used to be occasionally referred to as the Visegrád Triangle, due to the fact that it was originally an alliance of three states – the term has not been valid since 1993, but does continue to appear sometimes.

This will be a blow for the EU not only dealing with 2 states against refugees but a serious power in the middle of Europe.

Interesting turn of events from the Checks indeed. One will wonder what is the counter step will be from the bullies Juncker and Co.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Next step: kick the Jews out, right lads?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Not unreasonable to think that the Germans would do just that. They have history.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All of the countries in the OP, with the notable exception of the Czech Republic, have nasty histories of pogroms. Smart Muslims probably shouldn't move there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

All of the countries in the OP, with the notable exception of the Czech Republic, have nasty histories of pogroms. Smart Muslims probably shouldn't move there in the first place.

All of those countries in the OP have an extended history with muslim invasion. Please remember the Ottoman wars in Europe. I think their negative feelings toward this beauty of a religion is somewhat justified.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

All of those countries in the OP have an extended history with muslim invasion. Please remember the Ottoman wars in Europe. I think their negative feelings toward this beauty of a religion is somewhat justified.

Fair enough.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrptr

So who's the bigger 'threat' then?

Refugees or Russians?

National security may prioritize threats, but you still take all available measures to protect against them all. If I have rats in my barn, I'm going to address the issue. If I suddenly discover that I also have termites, I'm not going to stop setting rat traps and laying out poison while I address the termite issue.

There are no Russian 'rats or termites' in any EU 'barns'. The ones seeking refuge in Europe are a result of the extermination campaign going on in the ME and Africa because of US and EU (NATO). And those real rats are (obviously) pissed we been killing their fellows and destroying their nest.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Refugees or Russians?

National security may prioritize threats, but you still take all available measures to protect against them all. If I have rats in my barn, I'm going to address the issue. If I suddenly discover that I also have termites, I'm not going to stop setting rat traps and laying out poison while I address the termite issue.

There are no Russian 'rats or termites' in any EU 'barns'. The ones seeking refuge in Europe are a result of the extermination campaign going on in the ME and Africa because of US and EU (NATO). And those real rats are (obviously) pissed we been killing their fellows and destroying their nest.

If that's the case then why are the majority of "refugees" young men of combat age?

There should be a lot of women and children, but there aren't.

There's more to this "migration" than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Refugees or Russians?

If that's the case then why are the majority of "refugees" young men of combat age?

Young men are scared to death in their home country they will either be conscripted to killed if they refuse.

There are lots of women and children and yes, something is up.

The destruction of their homelands by protracted warfare, due to EU and US (NATO) actions.

Your gubments actions. Put yourself in their position. If some are vengeful for their families getting killed, then how you think they are going to react?
edit on 7-6-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Refugees or Russians?

Young men are scared to death in their home country they will either be conscripted to killed if they refuse.

There are lots of women and children and yes, something is up.

The destruction of their homelands by protracted warfare, due to EU and US (NATO) actions.

Your gubments actions. Put yourself in their position. If some are vengeful for their families getting killed, then how you think they are going to react?

Yes, what do they do? They come to the West and try to dictate to us that we should implement Sharia law, mutilate the privates of little girls, and stop eating pork. On top of that they blow us up and run over us.

They aren't worth the trouble. If they want that crap they can go back to where they came from, grow a pair of testicles, and fight for their countries.

They're being bombed because they refuse to fight the plague that is radical Islam. They are absolutely nutless.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You watch too much main stream news.

But thanks anyway for the 'official' line.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You watch too much main stream news.

But thanks anyway for the 'official' line.

Actually, I don't watch TV, and never the major networks on the net.

ETA, an example of Muslim absurdity. Some Muslims in Texas bought property adjacent to a longstanding pig farm to build a mosque. They then asked the pig farmer to move.

I suppose you think that's okay.
edit on 6/7/17 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

ETA, an example of Muslim absurdity. Some Muslims in Texas bought property adjacent to a longstanding pig farm to build a mosque. They then asked the pig farmer to move.

Better than bombing the pig farm... like we would do in their countries, lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Replying twice...

Actually, I don't watch TV, and never the major networks on the net.

Yah, you just 'happen' to agree with it.

edit on 7-6-2017 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Better than bombing the pig farm... like we would do in their countries, lol.

Let me challenge you a little bit

Many times I read comments saying we should be ashamed not eagerly relocate muslim refugees to our christian based country. Not once I read someone speak out against rich ME countries who straight declined these said refugees from the beginning.

How come that's not bothering you? Same religion, much closer to their country, their favorite sharia law is rocking there... So how come you trashing Hungary for example but nothing about Saudi Arabia and the likes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join