It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Difference Between EVIDENCE and SMOKE ?.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Plenty of reports have claimed Trump asked for a pledge of loyalty - so you're parsing words again... oath, pledge, whatever...he denied that he asked Comey for loyalty. How you get to a 'typical liar's ploy' from that is a bit weird.. almost as if you are reaching for the last straw after a horrendous few days for your narrative...

edit on 10/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
My brother had smoke in his house after a lightning strike. No sign of fire. Just smoke. Fire dept came and gave the all clear. In the middle of the night their house burned. 5 pets died. Sometimes smoke is the evidence of something you can't initially find.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

sometimes smoke is a smokesreen

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Trump was accused by the NYT. That us why the press kept asking him about it. He denied it occurred because he was asked not because he's guilty of something. Thank god your not a judge because your clueless.

What happened was actally funny we know the leaks were coming out of the FBI. We know that until Trump mentioned there may be recordings we were being told all kinds of wild things. But then after the trump tweet we get this bland comey interview. I think comey thought about what trump could prove and toned it down.

Notice the only place he would discuss sessions is behind closed doors. Although the FBI leaked it again but there is a reason behind that he can say more without being held accountable. It becomes well thus is what I heard etc. On the public record he has to stick with facts.

edit on 6/10/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Plenty of reports have claimed Trump asked for a pledge of loyalty - so you're parsing words again... oath, pledge, whatever...he denied that he asked Comey for loyalty.

Wrong. He said he did not ask Comey to take a "pledge of loyalty under oath." Comey never said he was asked to "take a pledge under oath."

This is a typical liar's strategy: truthfully denying something that was never claimed. What's more, Trump said he was prepared to testify under oath and took it back in the same breath. Given his hostile tone towards journalists, are you surprised that they are not sympathetic?

ETA: Notice how confused Trump was. He said that Comey did not ask him for a loyalty oath at one point. And I can't wait to find out about the tapes. Why would the press be disappointed? If they exist and corroborate Trump's story, why doesn't he just say so? And why would the press be disappointed if Trump claims they don't exist? His tweeting about them in the first place makes him look like an idiotic bully, and no-one will believe that he is telling the truth about their existence anyway.
edit on 10-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Lol, I'll leave you to your psycho babble.
That whole question was garbled. The reporter actually asked "Did he ask for a pledge of loyalty from you". The reporter is so dumb he even managed to get the "pledge" the wrong way round.

edit on 10/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That whole question was garbled. The reporter actually asked "Did he ask for a pledge of loyalty from you". The reporter is so dumb he even managed to get the "pledge" the wrong way round.

And Trump is so dazed and confused that he did not have the presence of mind to correct him! What an idiot! Still think he's playing 3D chess?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And Trump is so dazed and confused that he did not have the presence of mind to correct him! What an idiot! Still think he's playing 3D chess?

So which is it - dazed and confused or a calculated lie introducing an element he was not accused of?
Your psycho analysis is unravelling. Seek help.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't think tapes exist. I don't think anyone would do that after Nixon. I think that was just a ploy to keep Comey honest. And we'll it worked u guess since Comet ended up backing up a lot of what Trump said.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So which is it - dazed and confused or a calculated lie introducing an element he was not accused of?

Both. Your intellectual integrity is in tatters.

ETA: Trump is an habitual liar. He makes these "truthful lies" reflexively.
edit on 10-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump speaks like a character in the Godfather. He makes dire threats by implication, precisely so he can say: "I never said, quote, I will fire you if you are loyal, unquote." You would have to be an idiot not to see the implicit threat, however.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Lol. Perhaps the Russians made him say it... am i right?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Lol. Perhaps the Russians made him say it... am i right?

No, but the Russians backed him because they knew his compulsive dishonesty would derail the United States from the world stage while he gets sorted.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem is now that you can no more be sure that 'Russian smoke' didn't came out of a US smoke machine :

WikiLeaks Reveals 'Marble' Source Code that CIA Used to Frame Russia and China

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
June 5, 2017

Yesterday, anti-America CNN anchorman JAKE TAPPER asked Senator Mark Warner if his investigative committee has found any EVIDENCE of Trump-Russia collusion, to affect the 2016 Presidential election. Senator Warner responded with...

"Listen, there's a lot of smoke. We have no smoking gun at this point. But there is a lot of smoke."

From Source Article: www.realclearpolitics.com...

What is the difference between SMOKE and EVIDENCE? That word SMOKE has been used by every liberal politician and media outlet, at least once per hour since the Trump-Russia "witch hunt" started. I always thought smoke IS evidence that a gun has recently been fired.

WHAT will it take for the liberal media and liberal Democrats to let this Trump-Russia obsession go? Their dogged determination to hurt the President of the United States, is steadily reducing their chances of picking up ANY seats at the Federal, State, or Local level..for YEARS.

-CareWeMust

New Info surfacing that may be revealed this Summer.

Senator Mark Warner is still a TURD TRAITOR to our country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join