It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone in this Video Should be Aressted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This video

This is it from the documentary.

The narrator notes that this is them being deliberately provocative.

It does not need much explaining it shows Khuram Butt in a documentary that was made last year by Channel 4 into Islamic extremism "the Jihadi Next Door. This is one of the men who spent his Saturday night stabbing people in London in that cowardly attack.

Now lets get aside the face that its disgusting that he was not already locked up in Belmarsh prison for this.....

Who else agrees with me that all of the other Islamic Extremists who appear in this video need to be arrested and either deported to their home country if they are not British born or if they are British nationals, be locked up.

The biggest problem I think in combating terrorism is the utter joke our justice system is.
edit on 5-6-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They should be investigated for any possible terroristic plots, charged with any crimes they have committed, and if there were none found they should be deported.

Not for knowing the attackers, but for publicly declaring their support for terroristic groups

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Who else agrees with me that all of the other Islamic Extremists who appear in this video need to be arrested and either deported to their home country if they are not British born or if they are British nationals, be locked up.

Locked up? No, they need to die.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Agreed.
No question about it.
Arrest them.
Stop some more terrorists.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The sad truth is Human rights lawyers will be lining up to support them,

It is going to take a total shift in our official position before anything is done, sadly our leaders are to f#cking piss weak to make the call!!!!!.....

put head in sand and hope the problem goes away is the order of the day.

RA

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Need to call that drone strike in!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Everyone in this Video Should be Aressted

Agreed - Profiling works, you will not find Antarctica near the equator - you need to go to where Antarctica is, based on all the info you have about how to get there, what you need to take so as to get there and what you are going to do once you get there - the key being that any information about Antarctica, before departing for Antarctica, is most helpful.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anyone who expresses support for or contributes to terrorism, or calls for death bombings stabbings etc should be arrested and/or deported depending on where they're from.

If I so much as breathed a word against Islam online, I would be contacted and probably arrested. Any person in this country is unable to voice an opinion unless it seems they are Muslim. For whatever reason, its not classed as a hate crime to video cheering for the Manchester dead and calling for more deaths.I dunno what's going on anymore its sure as hell a one way system at the moment and no clue what it will take to get the powers that be to get real

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Without a doubt all should be deported or jailed, this isn't freedom of speech this pissing all over the host nation that took you or family in and cared and supported you and asking for nothing in return but for you to be a decent citizen of your host nation...the sooner the government admits this and deports or jails these scumbags the better.

There is a tipping point coming and if governments don't or wont get tough on radical Islam the citizens of the west are going to take matters in to their own hands and sh*ts gona get even more messy than it already is.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its not really about profiling.

The narrator of the documentary seems quite clear that the men in that video are being provocative, they are all known acquaintances of this guy who like to provoke, I think its a fair bet that most of them or all of them will have strong Terrorist sympathies. As such they should be weeded out, all they are going to do is radicalise others to their cause, spread their evil and possibly kill.

So take them off the streets

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

We tried that in the USA with Sami Al-Arian. Certain political agendas hit the ceiling over it and he became a "victim" in the eyes of the mainstream media and their political agenda adherents. So good luck with that idea,

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow this takes the cake, where are the apologists with their Taqiyya now?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

But this video shows one of the London Attackers.

Honestly the guys who are with him in this video to me must be at the very least investigated thoroughly and if there is even a wiff of having terrorist sympathies be locked up. The men in this video are only going to go on to make the situation worse in my view.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I fall on the side of freedom.

Due cause.

A crime being committed.

Outside of that freedom is a messy messy way to live. But many more die under the oppression of what you are alluding to.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: burdman30ott6

But this video shows one of the London Attackers.

Honestly the guys who are with him in this video to me must be at the very least investigated thoroughly and if there is even a wiff of having terrorist sympathies be locked up. The men in this video are only going to go on to make the situation worse in my view.

Yes one in their group acted out and set the example, now they are all dangerous it's just a matter of time.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Wait, so now it's NOT Islamophobic to be opposed to Islamic Extremism?

Funny how things change in the matter of days. I wonder what the gods of liberal thought will have to say about this betrayal?

To be fair, they should be arrested, but we know lefties will come to the defense screaming racism.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I agree with you however these guys are quite clearly not the good guys in all of this.

Those who spread this hate should be punished, seems like according to the documentary that is what they were trying to do.

I am a pretty liberal guy, but when it comes to people who we know to be terrorists or hold terrorists sympathies we have to come down on them as hard as we can

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

One of the men from this video is one of the 3 dead terrorists from the London attack Saturday night...all the people who he is with in this video are displaying terrorist beliefs anyone or all of them could have even been involved in this plot in some way...i for one stand by my comment that they should all be deported or jailed...softly softly lets wait and see give them the benefit of the doubt clearly isn't working...its time to change tactics imho.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You really do have some innocuous ideas.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Wait, so now it's NOT Islamophobic to be opposed to Islamic Extremism?

I have never said that it is islamophobic to be opposed to Islamic Extremism.

In fact I believe that the cowards who commit these acts are not actually Muslims they just follow a cult of death that steals from Islam.

If i punched you in the face in the name of Emma Stone, would you blame Emma or just think i am jerk with some crap excuses. For me its the same with Islam, they only use it as a excuse to brainwash and commit evil.

These people are not Muslim they are scum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join