It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone in this Video Should be Aressted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What if they were praying to a MI6 / CIA flag?

Well they were not.

The issue is not about a group of Muslims praying in a park, i have no issue with that. The problem i have with this is that they are doing it with a known terrorist and doing it to provoke according to the documentary.

I don't care that they are praying.

My concern is that they hold Violent Islamic extremist views that are not comparable with British values and should be investigated and if necessary arrested.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Can't lock them up. Well you can, on your way to deporting them but prison sentences solve nothing.

Increasingly the Muslims control UK prisons. And just like in America with our street gangs, hits and instructions can easily be declared from inside prison walls to those on the streets to be carried out.

They need to be booted from the country and never allowed to return.
edit on 5-6-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Electronic tagging for all on the MI5 watch list and those currently on the 500+ active case load

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: seasonal

I agree with you however these guys are quite clearly not the good guys in all of this.

Those who spread this hate should be punished, seems like according to the documentary that is what they were trying to do.

I am a pretty liberal guy, but when it comes to people who we know to be terrorists or hold terrorists sympathies we have to come down on them as hard as we can

Disagree,

Right now you can be picked up-incarcerated-no lawyer-no trial-and be held for ever.

If that makes me a liberal for being against, I am a liberal.

Britain has the 28 day rule, but they can arrest immediately without charge. The Blair government wanted a 90day max but it was defeated in the HOC vote, which was much criticised by Blair, however Blair was on his way out.

Gordon Brown pushed for the 90 day max rule as a push back to the self annihillation of many of todays terrorists, in the case of those arrested without charge, and probably because of the international nature this kind of terrorism involved.

intermediate Reviews are held in camera by a judge, so it could be possible to go over the 28 day period which may have lapsed now anyway. The forever-without-charge idea though is stretching it.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You really need to READ the book of islam....it will clear up a lot for you....

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Electronic tagging for all on the MI5 watch list and those currently on the 500+ active case load

....So we can further the misconception electronic tagging is useful for anything related to tracking?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Why don't you think it useful? Do you not think they should be tracked?

I was merely throwing that out there as a possible means to an end since every other apparent solution has been met with either disgust or liberal rhetoric

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would consider it OK that if they are on this "terror list" (or whatever it is called there) that if they are informed that if they leave the country, they are no longer allowed to return.......period. So, if they leave to train in terror activities, so sorry, they will not be allowed to return and commit these acts. If they want to leave to visit family, so sorry...you should not have been involved in that crap that got you on that list.

Bad Choices = Bad Consequences

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'm saying the technological limits of the technology prevent what people seem to envision as practical.

Not even close to be honest.

Then they lie on the internet about how powerful it can be etc like it exists already, when it doesn't.

Normally it's that we're all going to be tagged and tracked by it, the silly lie, but this time you've turned it around on criminals, my only question isn't ethical, it's what if that doesn't actually technologically speaking- doesn't exist.

Obviously you've fallen into the whole narrative thing with the liberal comment. I'm commenting as someone contracted by the Government with this tech, and that specific scenario is easily inadvisable for numerous reasons related to physics.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The narrator of the documentary seems quite clear that the men in that video are being provocative, they are all known acquaintances of this guy who like to provoke, I think its a fair bet that most of them or all of them will have strong Terrorist sympathies. As such they should be weeded out, all they are going to do is radicalise others to their cause, spread their evil and possibly kill.
So take them off the streets

And all this is overseen by the Mayor of London, who incidentally also happens

to be a verbally impenitent Muslim.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

The narrator of the documentary seems quite clear that the men in that video are being provocative, they are all known acquaintances of this guy who like to provoke, I think its a fair bet that most of them or all of them will have strong Terrorist sympathies. As such they should be weeded out, all they are going to do is radicalise others to their cause, spread their evil and possibly kill.
So take them off the streets

And all this is overseen by the Mayor of London, who incidentally also happens

to be a verbally impenitent Muslim.

Is that you Donald?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Patriot act.

If you are deemed a terrorist threat.

Edit: seems that the system did not do it's job-again. Almost like it was a mistake that was made on purpose. The system is flawed-are we to kick down everyone's door that says something that is threatening?
edit on 5-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Agree. They should be deported or locked-up! These are the radicals our governments are keeping an eye-on. They can't arrest them because they haven't broken any laws. Instead, these are the same Islamists who show-up one sunny day and decide to kill as many innocent people as possible.

How many times do we have to hear the same announcement after a terrorist attack? "This individual was on the terrorist watch list." A lot of good that did! If we stand by and not do anything, citizens become the victims. Let's fact it, we're living in dangerous times. A country can no longer stand by and allow groups who have been involved in terroristic attacks, and murders be allowed to flaunt their sick pathetic beliefs. This same goes for street gangs, the KKK, and any other group that have been known to be involved in criminal activity, selling drugs and murder.

Our constitution grants us the right to organize, but that right shouldn't be granted to groups who preach racism, or have been proven to corrupt our young people and have become a scourge on our society.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Change the law so they can be detained, gassed and disposed of.

Brutal, but better than letting them spread their poison by attacking people.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

uhm we don't have a Patriot Act here
We do have the Terrorism Act though

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
All twelve of the muslims picked up by London police in the investigation have been let go.

So, there you have it. Picked up. Let go. Forgotten.....till next time.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I should hope these guys are among the arrested 12!
So to answer your question, yes bring them in.
And if you can't lock them up, watch them like a hawk.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster
I should hope these guys are among the arrested 12!
So to answer your question, yes bring them in.
And if you can't lock them up, watch them like a hawk.

The have all been released. Heard it on the news this afternoon.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

All frigging 12????

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I predict the terrorists will be upping their game and flocking to London now as there is nothing to fear at all anymore.

Way to go Mr. Mayor of London. No bias or pressure there to release his fellow believers I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join