It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone in this Video Should be Aressted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Sorry,

I am from the US and of course as you know the only thing in the whole world is the US./sarc

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

lol no worries love

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: queenofswords

All frigging 12????

I heard it on the news this afternoon.

A quick search to find confirmation turned up this:
twitchy.com...

I'm sure there are other sources, too, but it will probably be plastered all over the TV cable channels later.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yup just found the story now and not only that but the newspapers are now saying these 3 weren't under surveillance as they posed a very low risk

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

One way to combat this ideology while maintaining the principles of a free society is to open up free speech so that people may openly oppose and condemn such vile rhetoric with rhetoric of their own, without having to worry about their criticism being relegated to the gallery of special offences like racism. By further limiting free speech to combat their rhetoric, one limits free speech to everyone else.

LesMisanthrope, your comments are always a breath of fresh air to me.

This is, and has been, exactly Trumps angle on radical islamic terrorism, and calling it by name in no way makes him a racist. In matters as serious as what we are discussing here, the freedom to call them by name is crucial. Not having that freedom is exactly what is turning our reality upside-down.

soulwaxer

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm mostly agreeing with that, though the cop on the video didn't find the flag, the video of the flag should have been proof enough they had the flags prior to the search. They were practicing their ISIL views right out in the open and on video while saying ISIL adopted their way. Spouting lies and nothing was done about it. How many recruits they brought in from that show airing? Shouldn't the show's producers and more be responsible too?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I dont disagree but look how long it took them to deport Abu Qatada

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I cannot remember the saying but

'' fanatical Muslims will chop your head off, moderate Muslims will stand their and agree with them ''

I'm as freedom loving and peace offering as the next person but, the current method of dealing with extremism is not working.

Muslims have not done anything to remove this cancer from their ranks.
The Fanatical Muslims have a document procedure of appearing to be refugee's, slugging off the dole and finding ways to breed as many Muslims into the population as possible. Also, to be ready to perform Jihad against innocents.

The rest of the world has done what i can to help them, with open arms.

The time has come for some harsh methods.

Mosques need to be closed down
Fanatics need to be deported
Friends of Fanatics need to be deported
Welfare payments need to be denied until refugees leave their Dark Age methods behind and join the 21st century
No more Veils
No more Burqas
No more prayer rooms at stadiums or in public places

The Nazi's tried to exterminate the JEWS because they believed they were inferior, there is no comparison here. How many innocent people need to be murdered by religious fanatics before some of the peace loving fools realize they don't care, they just want to kill you?

Every Muslim refugee should be put on a plain to Saudi Arabia. Period! no doubts, if, buts, questions...
Saudi the riches nation in the world, the closest nation in the world the middle east.. there is a reason they are not going there as refugee's.. thats because they want to bring the middle east to the west.

edit on 6/6/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join